If heaven is real what language do they speak?

I've actually been a member of fundamentalist Baptist congregations.

"A Fundamentalist Baptist however, has two additional characteristics beyond that of a Fundamental Baptist. The first of these characteristics is "Biblical Separation" and the second of these is "Christian Militancy".

"Biblical Separation is the Bible's clear command that true Christians are to remain separate from all personal, social, and ecclesiastical relationships with those who call themselves Christians, but want to live a life of sin."

"The second characteristic of Fundamentalist Baptists which sets them apart from New Evangelicals is their Christian Militancy. Such "Christian Militancy" does not at all mean violence or the shedding of blood. In fact, Fundamentalist Baptists refuse to be violent in a world that so often loves to see violence and bloodshed."

Fundamentalist Baptist

Neither are doctrines that Southern Baptists employ.

All religion SUX............

Mark 16:

…17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.…

snakes-620x362.jpg

"A Fundamentalist Baptist however, has two additional characteristics beyond that of a Fundamental Baptist. The first of these characteristics is "Biblical Separation" and the second of these is "Christian Militancy".

"Biblical Separation is the Bible's clear command that true Christians are to remain separate from all personal, social, and ecclesiastical relationships with those who call themselves Christians, but want to live a life of sin."

"The second characteristic of Fundamentalist Baptists which sets them apart from New Evangelicals is their Christian Militancy. Such "Christian Militancy" does not at all mean violence or the shedding of blood. In fact, Fundamentalist Baptists refuse to be violent in a world that so often loves to see violence and bloodshed."

Fundamentalist Baptist

Mark 16:

…17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.…

snakes-620x362.jpg

Not Southern Baptists.

Plus, that's how long ago? There are like a total of 200 snake cultists in the us. There are MANY, MANY more in India and Indonesia.

Fundamentalist Baptist

Mark 16:

snakes-620x362.jpg

Not Southern Baptists.

Plus, that's how long ago? There are like a total of 200 snake cultists in the us. There are MANY, MANY more in India and Indonesia.

Really?? There are more than that just north of here along the TN/KY border.

Fundamentalist Baptist

Mark 16:

snakes-620x362.jpg

Not Southern Baptists.

No, there aren't lol. You loons are eternally misidentifying ppl.

Fundamentalist Baptist

Mark 16:

snakes-620x362.jpg

Not Southern Baptists.

Typical Right Winger.....watch Fox News and make up your own facts.

Fundamentalist Baptist

Mark 16:

snakes-620x362.jpg

Not Southern Baptists.

"In 2001, about 40 small churches practiced snake handling..." dumbass.

Snake handling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mark 16:

snakes-620x362.jpg

Not Southern Baptists.

So only 40 small churches follow the scripture in the world of god??

Mark 16:18King James Version (KJV)

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Not Southern Baptists.

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

No. Only 40 small churches engage in snake handling during services. I'm sorry you're an idiot, I just wanted to make sure that nobody made the mistake of believing your nonsense. Bye.

No. Only 40 small churches engage in snake handling during services. I'm sorry you're an idiot, I just wanted to make sure that nobody made the mistake of believing your nonsense. Bye.

Mark 16:

…17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.…

So what are you saying? Do they "pick up snakes" or not?

Mark 16:

…17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.…

So what are you saying? Do they "pick up snakes" or not?

I didn't say anything, kook. I said there aren't very many snake churches.

Not to get in an argument with you, but that was in 2001. The next paragraph says, "A 2013 article by National Public Radio gave a figure of "about 125" churches where snakes are handled, but also indicated that "snake handlers are notoriously private".

I'm not trying to say that church snake handling is particularly prevalent, just that 40 may be a low number for how many churches practice it.

Not to get in an argument with you, but that was in 2001. The next paragraph says, "A 2013 article by National Public Radio gave a figure of "about 125" churches where snakes are handled, but also indicated that "snake handlers are notoriously private".

I'm not trying to say that church snake handling is particularly prevalent, just that 40 may be a low number for how many churches practice it.

Yeah I think that's a totally random number.

Where's bones?

Yeah I think that's a totally random number.

Where's bones?

Could be. Either way there aren't a whole lot of snake-handling churches in the country. :dunno:

Yes...40 is a joke. I honestly believe there are more than that in Tennessee. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about it:

Last edited:

Yes...40 is a joke. I honestly believe there are more than that in Tennessee. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about it:

Yes, I already quoted wiki,you retard.

"In 2001, about 40 small churches practiced snake handling, most of them considered to be holiness-Pentecostals or charismatics. "

"Ralph Hood, professor of social psychology and the psychology of religion at the University of Tennessee, who has studied the snake handling movement, indicated in 2003 that the practice is "currently at a fairly low ebb of popularity"

The NPR guesses there are 125, but they're notorious liars.

Forum List

Back