Obama was not corrupt, fool.
I told you not to lie indictments are coming

They are? Cool.
Barr has convened a Grand Jury which means indictments

Yeah? Cool. Can't wait.
Sure you can't lol

So you're inventing them, I see.
Pathetic losers, every one of you.
That's about the height of intellect i expect from a trump cultist. Geesh, even Trump lies better than you do. And he is like a retarded child.
I'm lying? You guys can't get anything to stick, seems the lies are with you and your ilk

Man oh man. The nutbags sure do want to talk about Obama in this thread. So unusual that they'd deflect away from Trump.

I'm going to spend a few minutes later to see if Obama was ever found guilty of spying on a member of the press. I don't recall even a congressional inquiry of that matter.

Now. Which one of you morons wants to claim that you believe Trump didn't lie to Mueller?

I don't know what's more pathetic, Lone...that you didn't know Obama DID spy on the press...or that you now think it's a defense of what he did because he wasn't found "guilty" of doing it!

Was he investigated for spying on anyone?

No he wasn't. Does that shock you? You REALLY think that Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch were going to investigate Barack Obama for anything? The truth is that the Obama Administration shit all over the First Amendment of the Constitution and both of his Attorney General's looked the other way.

LOL.

Pussy grabbing, a bust.
Russia “collusion” a bust.
Obstruction, a bust.
Flynn “flipping”, a bust.
Stormy and her weasel lawyer, a bust.
Cohen “flipping” a bust.
25th Amendment fantasy....a bust.
Tax returns....a bust.
Stop Kavanaugh, a bust.
Mueller testimony, a bust.
Quid Pro Quo....a bust.
Impeachment “inquiry”....a bust.
“Bribery”....a bust.
I am mot sire what ypure laughing about...all of that reflects poorly on you cultists, not on the people pointing those things out.

I’m laughing at the MSM that keeps pushing these Fake News stories, and dumbf*cks like you that swallow it and regurgitate it.
Right, because you are an embarrassing cultist. This is not news.

Oooohh.... a “cultist”.

giphy.gif

Man oh man. The nutbags sure do want to talk about Obama in this thread. So unusual that they'd deflect away from Trump.

I'm going to spend a few minutes later to see if Obama was ever found guilty of spying on a member of the press. I don't recall even a congressional inquiry of that matter.

Now. Which one of you morons wants to claim that you believe Trump didn't lie to Mueller?

I don't know what's more pathetic, Lone...that you didn't know Obama DID spy on the press...or that you now think it's a defense of what he did because he wasn't found "guilty" of doing it!

No he wasn't. Does that shock you? You REALLY think that Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch were going to investigate Barack Obama for anything? The truth is that the Obama Administration shit all over the First Amendment of the Constitution and both of his Attorney General's looked the other way.

Cool story, bro.

This thread is about Trump lying in sworn written testimony.

Cool story, bro.

This thread is about Trump lying in sworn written testimony.

Story? Nah, that happened. Unlike the bullshit that you on the left CLAIM Trump did!

Fact of the matter is...Barack Obama actually violated the Constitution...unlike Donald Trump! His administration did things that were far worse than anything Nixon did...and he's never been called on it because a fawning main stream media gave him a pass because they love him!

Fact of the matter is...Barack Obama actually violated the Constitution...unlike Donald Trump! His administration did things that were far worse than anything Nixon did...and he's never been called on it because a fawning main stream media gave him a pass because they love him!
What are those "things" that Obama did? Did he try to bribe a foreign leader for a personal favor? If he did that would`ve been an impeachable offense. The " fawning mainstream media" doesn`t have the power to impeach or stop an impeachment as most of us learned in our 9th grade Civics class. Home schooling is way overrated.

What are those "things" that Obama did? Did he try to bribe a foreign leader for a personal favor? If he did that would`ve been an impeachable offense. The " fawning mainstream media" doesn`t have the power to impeach or stop an impeachment as most of us learned in our 9th grade Civics class. Home schooling is way overrated.

What are those "things" that Obama did?

He used the IRS to suppress tea party groups in order to get re-elected.

He didn`t. When Obama was elected a lot of new right wing political organizations were formed and they needed to be checked out to see if they deserved tax exemptions. There were no new liberal groups so that`s why it appears that the right wing goons were targeted. Try again.

He didn`t. When Obama was elected a lot of new right wing political organizations were formed and they needed to be checked out to see if they deserved tax exemptions. There were no new liberal groups so that`s why it appears that the right wing goons were targeted. Try again.

What a crock of shit THAT is, August! Lois Lerner didn't take the 5th because they were doing things on the up and up at that IRS office! She took the 5th because they were targeting conservative political groups unfairly and she knew it.

He used high ranking supporters in the FBI and the CIA to mislead a FISA court into OKing phone taps on the candidate for President of the opposing political party with a series of "dossiers" that he knew were paid for by Hillary Clinton! That goes SO far beyond anything Nixon did it's not even funny!

Forum List

Back