If he lied?

Democrats will "investigate" anything, hoping against hope they can find something, anything to throw at Trump. It's not even an investigation, it's a fishing expedition.

Oh, the next conspiracy theory, now about Trump's involvement in the last conspiracy theory.

How long will Americans stand for this bullshit? Time to get the real investigations started and the deep state behind bars.

Even if he did lie.....who would ever think its that big of a deal to even impeach a president over lying under oath anyway??

You would have to be absolutely insane to do that...

Of course he lied, 99.44% of everything he says and tweets is a lie. End of story. Bigly!!!
upload_2019-11-18_11-29-55.png

The House of Representatives is now investigating if trump lied in his written question to Mueller.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

House Investigating Whether or Not Trump Lied to Mueller in Russia Probe
Keep looking Dana, try looking for that jaywalking ticket he got when he was 13.
I think there lies the smoking gun you're looking for.

It worked well for the Repubs. They tried all sorts of things and had to settle for lying about a blow job.

The House of Representatives is now investigating if trump lied in his written question to Mueller.

Keep looking Dana, try looking for that jaywalking ticket he got when he was 13.

It worked well for the Repubs. They tried all sorts of things and had to settle for lying about a blow job.
I wan't a fan of that impeachment either, Gator, so you're preaching to the choir.
It's just time to give up the impeachment scenarios and beat him at the ballot box if they can.
I'm just tired of the political stunts

I wan't a fan of that impeachment either, Gator, so you're preaching to the choir.
It's just time to give up the impeachment scenarios and beat him at the ballot box if they can.
I'm just tired of the political stunts

I was not either nor am I a fan of this one.
Pretty sure they know they cannot beat him

Forum List

Back