If guns are needed for self-protection, then who was the Oregon mass killer protecting himself from?

I don't KNOW why we have to go through this EVERY TIME. when they care about 3000 babies being aborted daily, then they can whine over GUN deaths
the guy could have just used a van filled with fertilizer. We've seen that a few times. so really.

movies aren't real...they're propaganda vehicles to influence and manipulate people's emotions.

Yes most probably are. but a few come at you with the COLD HARD facts and truth.

How do you suggest we protect ourselves from PEOPLE LIKE HIM? OR someone who want's to chop our heads off?

I don't get what is so confusing about any of this.

I WANT THE PROTECTON I WANT IN MY HOME and that is my gun, not a box of can goods to throw at someone trying to invade my family. get whatever make you feel good.
There are many ways to protect your home besides a gun.

I don't KNOW why we have to go through this EVERY TIME. when they care about 3000 babies being aborted daily, then they can whine over GUN deaths
the guy could have just used a van filled with fertilizer. We've seen that a few times. so really.

That photo is an excellent tool....too bad the brains of an anti gun extremist can't process the lessons it teaches...

How do you suggest we protect ourselves from PEOPLE LIKE HIM? OR someone who want's to chop our heads off?

I WANT THE PROTECTON I WANT IN MY HOME and that is my gun, not a box of can goods to throw at someone trying to invade my family. get whatever make you feel good.

And you are all FREE to do it YOUR WAY. I won't demand you stop it.

Guns are the most effective way to defend yourself against a stronger, more aggressive, younger attacker who may be armed or have others helping them. Can you name any other way to protect yourself that works as well as a gun if you are old, injured, small, physically handicapped, outnumbered?

movies aren't real...they're propaganda vehicles to influence and manipulate people's emotions.

Yes most probably are. but a few come at you with the COLD HARD facts and truth.

schindlers (propaganda) list may not be one of them, though...it's just the standard anti white, anti christian propaganda...

written and produced by spielberg....hmmm...isn't THAT interesting..a jew who hates white people and wants to demonize germany making an anti white, anti german film.....

want to see a jew squirm?..ask them about the Holodomor...

schindlers (propaganda) list may not be one of them, though...it's just the standard anti white, anti christian propaganda...

written and produced by spielberg....hmmm...isn't THAT interesting..a jew who hates white people and wants to demonize germany making an anti white, anti german film.....

want to see a jew squirm?..ask them about the Holodomor...

I'm not getting into all that. I like the poster and I think it speaks for it'self

Which ones are as effective as a gun?

Where do some of you live. I realize I do not live in a huge city anymore, but crime is everywhere. If your neighborhood is so bad, then go to the city council and help get it cleaned up without more violence.
We are not back in the 1800's. If so all able bodied men would be in reserve militia , ready to battle Britain , France and Indians and civil wars, Mi didn't even exist back then.

Where do some of you live. I realize I do not live in a huge city anymore, but crime is everywhere. If your neighborhood is so bad, then go to the city council and help get it cleaned up without more violence.
We are not back in the 1800's. If so all able bodied men would be in reserve militia , ready to battle Britain , France and Indians and civil wars, Mi didn't even exist back then.

Penelope....can you name a method of self defense that is as effective as guns?

I just don't get it. Someone help me out here. And if you quote the 2nd Amendment, please include the part with the word "Militia" in it too, which would probably be the first time in your life you would do so.
You are correct! You don't get it. What I don't get is why some dumb fuck thinks somebody else is responsible for his ignorance.

The original idea of the second amendment is to defend oneself against governmental oppression

Except that is never the case and has never been the case either.

Not one single Gun Fetishist lifted a firearm to protect the rights of Padilla.

It hasn't been the case because there are millions of armed Americans with plenty of reprisals to give out. If we ban guns then we may end up like Russia where not we, but the state will be the final authority on all things. After all, what can the average Russian do except be conned into a communist agenda? That is the nightmare scenario our founding fathers fought so hard to escape from.

Your scare tactic lacks credibility. Has that happened in Australia or Japan or any of the other nations that have sane gun laws?

If claiming weapons are for self-defense why would you ever own more than 2? Only have two hands afterall.
The 2nd A says nothing about self defense. We can own guns because it isn't anybody else's business. Some people target shoot and hunt as well as have them for personal protection. The founders did offer their thoughts and spoke about tyranny as well.

The original idea of the second amendment is to defend oneself against governmental oppression

Except that is never the case and has never been the case either.

Not one single Gun Fetishist lifted a firearm to protect the rights of Padilla.

It hasn't been the case because there are millions of armed Americans with plenty of reprisals to give out. If we ban guns then we may end up like Russia where not we, but the state will be the final authority on all things. After all, what can the average Russian do except be conned into a communist agenda? That is the nightmare scenario our founding fathers fought so hard to escape from.

Your scare tactic lacks credibility. Has that happened in Australia or Japan or any of the other nations that have sane gun laws?

Those countries are also less populated and ethnically homogenous and as a result, they have a lesser tendency to commit violent crimes. Australia is fast changing these days however and it may be mired in violence as much as us.

Penelope....can you name a method of self defense that is as effective as guns?

upload_2015-10-3_9-22-14.png

Forum List

Back