Breaking, Firefighters Union will not endorse Hillary Clinton, and Good for them

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/03/u...from-endorsement-of-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0 Look Hillary supporters, this race is already over for Hillary, she is just too dumb to know it. One union at a time the working class is dumping the clown known as Hillary in the trash.

Hillary is like a running back scoring a touchdown after the crowd and other team has long left the field.

Kind of funny actually.

PS. Thanks Firefighters.

• Banned
Gotta let em loot buildings and homes on fire like in "Gangs of New York?" :)
Again the firefighters union has dumped Hillary. Are you still wanting to vote for her, if so too bad because you will not be getting the chance.

I get all my polical ideas from the fire department ! But what I really want to know is what the dog catcher Union thinks.

• Banned
I get all my polical ideas from the fire department ! But what I really want to know is what the dog catcher Union thinks.
Every union is going to fall like dominoes away from Clinton.

I have to wonder how many Fire fighters that are forced to be in the Union are happy because they are not Democrat...

Aww how Unions have becomes nothing more than mafias. Thank goodness they have Government to force their members to join, we all now they couldn't attract members on their own.

Everyone knows the Democrats have done NOTHING for Organized Labor during the Obama administrations.

In fact Obama is pushing trade treaties / agreements that are AGAINST the American worker and will cause much more unemployment among ALL Americans whether union or non-union.

========

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/03/u...from-endorsement-of-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0 Look Hillary supporters, this race is already over for Hillary, she is just too dumb to know it. One union at a time the working class is dumping the clown known as Hillary in the trash.

Hillary is like a running back scoring a touchdown after the crowd and other team has long left the field.

Kind of funny actually.

PS. Thanks Firefighters.

I have to wonder how many Fire fighters that are forced to be in the Union are happy because they are not Democrat...

Aww how Unions have becomes nothing more than mafias. Thank goodness they have Government to force their members to join, we all now they couldn't attract members on their own.

You are not forced to join the firefighter's union.

You are not forced to join the firefighter's union.

I honestly don't know the answer, if you get a job as a FF you don't have to join the Union?

Forum List

Back