If GOP Nominates a Hard Right-Winger or a Crank, They Risk Losing - Noonan

Noonan...........shes an establishment Republican............getting ornery because she used to be a babe and now she's officially lost it. The only place she can get passes now is going to the DC parties where idiots like Karl Rove can hit on her.

Noonan supported John McCain in the last election.

Look how well that turned out.

Exactly and what she is now saying is. You better nominate another wishy washy Rino and be Democrat lite again, or you can't win. Fuck that time to grow some balls and stop trying to appear more liberal.

That's how we ended up with this disaster named Obama... listening to the crackpot left and windbags like Peggy Noonan tell us who is acceptable.

That's how we ended up with this disaster named Obama... listening to the crackpot left and windbags like Peggy Noonan tell us who is acceptable.

That's also how we got Bush Jr. He is the biggest disaster the Republican Party ever nominated. When you put a RINO in office, he advances the liberal agenda, and then capitalism gets the blame for the inevitable crack-up.

Noonan...........shes an establishment Republican............getting ornery because she used to be a babe and now she's officially lost it. The only place she can get passes now is going to the DC parties where idiots like Karl Rove can hit on her.

Noonan supported John McCain in the last election.

Look how well that turned out.

Exactly and what she is now saying is. You better nominate another wishy washy Rino and be Democrat lite again, or you can't win. Fuck that time to grow some balls and stop trying to appear more liberal.

Screw Peggy Noonan...she speaks for HERSELF...

That's also how we got Bush Jr. He is the biggest disaster the Republican Party ever nominated. When you put a RINO in office, he advances the liberal agenda, and then capitalism gets the blame for the inevitable crack-up.

One guys can't fuck things up as much as they are now. Here is a partial list of fuck-ups:
1. Community Reinvestment Act-give mortgages to the unqualified
2. American Jobs Creation Act-give tax breaks to move factories overseas
3. Political Cash Cows - Fannie & Freddie (follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
4. No financial regulation- AIG,Lehman,WashMu,GM go bust
5. Political Cash Cow-Defense Department Spending
6. Manufacturing sector goes from 28% to 12% of ecenomy
7. No jobs means foreclosures-banking and real estate collapse
8. Who lets so many fucking SNs into the US???
9. The EU proves UHC doesn't work, so BO implements UHC (stay tuned, healthcare system collapse pending)
10. i could go on and on, but you get my points.....

Noonan has cred as she was a Raygunnite. Its common sense really. Nominate Bachmann or some other fringe-loon and see what the independent voters do.

Sad but true. But it was either Shrub or that scammer Al Gore and then the traitor John Kerry.

And don't even get me started on McCain.

After explaining why Obama has been a poor President, and why it is the Republican's election to lose, former Bush speechwriter and political commentator Peggy Noonan had this to say.

You would think Democratic professionals, who read the same numbers Republicans do and pick up similar trends, would be hanging their heads in despair.

They are not. They have hope. Their hope is that Republicans in the early caucus and primary states will go crazy.

They hope the GOP will nominate for the presidency someone strange, extreme or barely qualified. They hope that in a mood of antic cultural pique, or in a great acting out of disdain for elites, or to annoy the mainstream media, Republican voters will raise high candidates who are unacceptable to everyone else. Everyone else of course being the great and vital center, which hires and fires presidents. The Democrats' hope is that centrists will look at the Republican nominee and, holding their nose, choose the devil they know. Especially if the one they don't know seems to have little horns under his hair.

Republicans voting in recent presidential primaries have tended to pick the candidates who are viewed as the moderate in the race—Bob Dole in 1996, George W. Bush in 2000, John McCain in 2008. But in truth, there are some pretty antic candidates out there this year.

The great question of the coming year is not, "Will Obama reignite his base?" or, "Will the Democrats outraise and outspend the GOP?" It is: Will the GOP be serious? Will Republicans be equal to their history, their tradition and the moment? If they are—if they recruit and support candidates who can speak to the entire country, who have serious experience and accomplishments, who are grounded and credible, then they will win centrist support. And with it they will likely win the thing without which they cannot achieve the big changes they seek, and that is the presidency.

Obama Is Likely to Lose - WSJ.com

How could ANYONE believe that the GOP base would nominate a crank? Just because Tea Party Republicans are gaga over Michele Bachmann who's indicated an interested in tossing her tin foil hat in the ring?

The question is when will Christine O'Donnell declare her candidacy?

She has "powers".

Even worse.. the Dems put up some off the hook whackaloon, and instead of ripping them to shreds for the wingnuts they are, the Republicans put up a candidate that is just a wee but right of the left's wingnut. Impressive.. very impressive.

After explaining why Obama has been a poor President, and why it is the Republican's election to lose, former Bush speechwriter and political commentator Peggy Noonan had this to say.

Obama Is Likely to Lose - WSJ.com

How could ANYONE believe that the GOP base would nominate a crank? Just because Tea Party Republicans are gaga over Michele Bachmann who's indicated an interested in tossing her tin foil hat in the ring?

The question is when will Christine O'Donnell declare her candidacy?

She has "powers".

She hasn't got *SHIT*

One guys can't fuck things up as much as they are now. Here is a partial list of fuck-ups:
3. Political Cash Cows - Fannie & Freddie (follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
9. The EU proves UHC doesn't work, so BO implements UHC (stay tuned, healthcare system collapse pending)

I don't know. That entire list happened between 2001 and 2008. I agree one guy can't do it. But how about a political party? Obviously, they did. Part D passed through reconciliation. Trillions in tax cuts passed through reconciliation. Two unpaid for wars. Unregulated Wall Street who took over the mortgage market from Freddie/Fannie. Worked with the Chamber of Commerce and China to move nearly 2.5 million jobs to China. Hell, Republicans, the Chamber of Commerce and Chine even gave seminars nationwide to help companies move to China, I've posted links to these seminars half a dozen times. Now the Chamber of Commerce gives more than 90% of the tens of millions it gets (from who knows where) to Republicans. "Follow the money". Lucky this was all recent. Not enough time to "rewrite history".

I don't know. That entire list happened between 2001 and 2008. I agree one guy can't do it. But how about a political party? Obviously, they did. Part D passed through reconciliation. Trillions in tax cuts passed through reconciliation. Two unpaid for wars. Unregulated Wall Street who took over the mortgage market from Freddie/Fannie. Worked with the Chamber of Commerce and China to move nearly 2.5 million jobs to China. Hell, Republicans, the Chamber of Commerce and Chine even gave seminars nationwide to help companies move to China, I've posted links to these seminars half a dozen times. Now the Chamber of Commerce gives more than 90% of the tens of millions it gets (from who knows where) to Republicans. "Follow the money". Lucky this was all recent. Not enough time to "rewrite history".

Obama can in your eyes and POSTS because *HE IS BLACK*,and NOT a Republican... toad...

One guy can't fuck things up as much as they are now. Here is a partial list of fuck-ups:
6. Manufacturing sector goes from 28% to 12% of economy
10. I could go on and on, but you get my points.....

The point of my list is that BOTH parties fucked-up the US economy. The DC whores were bribed to sink the economy. Good points about the two wars AND the new drug entitlement, Bush says the Dems made him do it?!
Capitalism can be a problem if all it does is move jobs overseas. Regulation needs to be part of the mix, and NOT with Bernie Madoff as one of the regulators.

If GOP Nominates a Hard Right-Winger or a Crank, They Risk Losing - Noonan

Sorry, Miss Peggy IS a Hard Right-Winger and a Crank, both.

Now this is what's hilarious. On Morning Joe, she was complaining about Obama's "no fly" zone in Libya. When it was explained to her that it was for humanitarian reasons, she said, "Gaddafi would never kill his own people". The older, balding guy said, "Yes he would". Miss Peggy said, "How do you know?" Then he said, "Because Gaddafi said he would". Then she said, "Just because he said he would do it, doesn't mean he would".

You could hear the jaws drop.

She has just as much understanding about the Middle East that other Republicans do, obviously.

oh brother. I'm soooooooooooooooo glad to have found this out... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
not that I give a rats ass what Peggy Noonan has to say anyway.:lol:

Noonan is a HAS BEEN.

Sadly, Noonan is a has been

Old school Republicans like George Will, Billy Christal and Noonan who understand the big picture and what the end game is have been replaced by reactionaries like Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity who know what buttons to push to fire up the constituency

Forum List

Back