It Was Never Religion Vs. Science, Fact Falsifies Religion / Proves Evolution

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014

The religious fooled themselves and perhaps others in thinking that it ever was religion vs. science, they even created a religion to force ore rhetoric upon society called Scientology of which the facts I share prove that the big bang theory is not even a possibility as the beginning of the universe. Proof that the universe and everything throughout the universe always existed, and always will exist is that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves an endless duration of constant change because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. The universe never was and will never be exactly as we recognize it now for again it undergoes and infinite of constant change. Scientology is a fine example that the religious attempt to make everything that threatens religion out to be a religion by even referring to the non religious as religious by claiming that them not believing religious lies makes them religious.

Science is the process that determines recognition of fact. Once it is a fact, it is no longer a science because for example the formula for recognizing the fact has been complete = no longer a science but a recognized fact. Through the process of science, humans at one time didn't have computers or nuclear power for example. Through the process of science, it has become recognized as fact that we have computers and nuclear power where at one time it was likely laughed at or frowned upon just like harnessing electricity.

It was never religion vs. science that matters, because what falsifies religion is fact, and yes the very fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter is the very factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies (the foundation of a religion is the ridiculous story of how we / everything came into existence) and for some religions it is the factually proven lie that they refer to as god.

The reason that the religious can't do with fact as they did with science is because science is a process based upon belief which are referred to as such as theories, synopsis, hypothesis etc. what have you.

Facts are what falsify theories and beliefs etc. Not the other way around. Religions are based upon beliefs that are falsified by fact. The destruction of religion is inevitable no matter how much ignorance the selfish and the greedy who quite obviously value filthy religious lies more than they value human life exemplify religions only cheap pathetic defence which is ignorance towards what facts has already so very easily revealed and the facts in this instance have revealed that there is no such thing as a god, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the big bang theory as proof of our universes origin are all proven false / have been falsified by fact and it is my pleasure to have done this with the greatest of ease.

Which is why I (A Primary Factual Fundamentalist who has proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing a a god and that the big bang theory as proof of our universes origin is not even a possibility of which I am by far not an atheist of which who merely believes that the foundation of religion is based upon lies) keep throwing the following facts which prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing as a god and that the big bang theory as the beginning of the universe is not even a possibility in their face of which not one of them will ever be able to contest with so much as a shred of validity:

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Of which proves evolution and evolution only happens where life occurs. A life forms ability to adapt in order to survive along with striving to increase awareness of life's environment to better assure survival and quality of life given the circumstances of the environment the life has to work with. To spread out and grow in population no matter the species unless until it's adaptation becomes obsolete within the changing or change of environment thus no longer successful thus dies off in many cases. The purpose of life is to survive and expand in awareness of ones environment which leads to adaptation thus evolution. Just look at how many different variations of human being we have, of which are all different in reflection of the environments which differ that each type of human have evolved in including, elevation, food sources, the land scape, dangers present etc.

It is also my pleasure to remind everyone why the destruction of religion is of the up most importance for the well being of the future of the life on this planet:

Religion is the largest hate crime against humanity that ever existed!

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

Join me in the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

ab1629f03d646a755830fc704f690b8b_400x400.jpeg

Last edited:

The religious fooled themselves and perhaps others in thinking that it ever was religion vs. science, they even created a religion to force ore rhetoric upon society called Scientology of which the facts I share prove that the big bang theory is not even a possibility as the beginning of the universe. Proof that the universe and everything throughout the universe always existed, and always will exist is that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves an endless duration of constant change because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. The universe never was and will never be exactly as we recognize it now for again it undergoes and infinite of constant change. Scientology is a fine example that the religious attempt to make everything that threatens religion out to be a religion by even referring to the non religious as religious by claiming that them not believing religious lies makes them religious.

Science is the process that determines recognition of fact. Once it is a fact, it is no longer a science because for example the formula for recognizing the fact has been complete = no longer a science but a recognized fact. Through the process of science, humans at one time didn't have computers or nuclear power for example. Through the process of science, it has become recognized as fact that we have computers and nuclear power where at one time it was likely laughed at or frowned upon just like harnessing electricity.

It was never religion vs. science that matters, because what falsifies religion is fact, and yes the very fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter is the very factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies (the foundation of a religion is the ridiculous story of how we / everything came into existence) and for some religions it is the factually proven lie that they refer to as god.

The reason that the religious can't do with fact as they did with science is because science is a process based upon belief which are referred to as such as theories, synopsis, hypothesis etc. what have you.

Facts are what falsify theories and beliefs etc. Not the other way around. Religions are based upon beliefs that are falsified by fact. The destruction of religion is inevitable no matter how much ignorance the selfish and the greedy who quite obviously value filthy religious lies more than they value human life exemplify religions only cheap pathetic defence which is ignorance towards what facts has already so very easily revealed and the facts in this instance have revealed that there is no such thing as a god, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the big bang theory as proof of our universes origin are all proven false / have been falsified by fact and it is my pleasure to have done this with the greatest of ease.

Which is why I (A Primary Factual Fundamentalist who has proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing a a god and that the big bang theory as proof of our universes origin is not even a possibility of which I am by far not an atheist of which who merely believes that the foundation of religion is based upon lies) keep throwing the following facts which prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing as a god and that the big bang theory as the beginning of the universe is not even a possibility in their face of which not one of them will ever be able to contest with so much as a shred of validity:

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Of which proves evolution and evolution only happens where life occurs. A life forms ability to adapt in order to survive along with striving to increase awareness of life's environment to better assure survival and quality of life given the circumstances of the environment the life has to work with. To spread out and grow in population no matter the species unless until it's adaptation becomes obsolete within the changing or change of environment thus no longer successful thus dies off in many cases. The purpose of life is to survive and expand in awareness of ones environment which leads to adaptation thus evolution. Just look at how many different variations of human being we have, of which are all different in reflection of the environments which differ that each type of human have evolved in including, elevation, food sources, the land scape, dangers present etc.

It is also my pleasure to remind everyone why the destruction of religion is of the up most importance for the well being of the future of the life on this planet:

Religion is the largest hate crime against humanity that ever existed!

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

Join me in the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

ab1629f03d646a755830fc704f690b8b_400x400.jpeg
Sometimes, it looks like you know what a comma is for.

• Banned
Find those transitional fossils yet?:rolleyes:

Bwaaa ha ha ha, who needs fossils when we have living different variations of "Human"

I also notice you evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the very facts I share which already have so very easily proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing as a god and that the big bang theory as proof of the beginning of the universe isn't even a possibility but instead you attempt to make the same old stereotypical drivel that the religious attempt whenever evolution is brought up the issue to no surprise really.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Bwaaa ha ha ha, who needs fossils when we have living different variations of "Human"

I also notice you evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the very facts I share which already have so very easily proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing as a god and that the big bang theory as proof of the beginning of the universe isn't even a possibility but instead you attempt to make the same old stereotypical drivel that the religious attempt whenever evolution is brought up the issue to no surprise really.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

W/o the transitional fossils your "THEORY" is just that, a theory

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

'Living different variations of human?' Care to expand on that one?

• Banned

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Bwaaa ha ha ha ha

African, Indian, Caucasian, Asian for example is proof that what I share is no theory.

Different variations of human being factually exist having evolved in different environments etc.

How much more obvious of an example of deliberate ignorance can the religious attempt to thrust into an otherwise intelligent and meaningful discussion?

I think that it is time that you religious finally pinch your own heads out of your own back sides.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Bwaaa ha ha ha ha

African, Indian, Caucasian, Asian for example is proof that what I share is no theory.

Different variations of human being factually exist having evolved in different environments etc.

How much more obvious of an example of deliberate ignorance can the religious attempt to thrust into an otherwise intelligent and meaningful discussion?

I think that it is time that you religious finally pinch your own heads out of your own back sides.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Until you have transitional fossils it's just a theory, you can Bwaaa ha ha ha ha all day long. Run along now hippie

Google Darwin's funches retard. Different adaptations do not make different species. They're still all finches.

Here's one

Tiktaalik roseae: Home

You fell for that one did you. You don't need to post fossils for them attempting to dictate complete rhetoric to you and they only dictate rhetoric to you because they can't contest with so much as a shred of validity what fact already proves. You didn't need to post fossils because we have living proof.

What I thought. 'They look different, so they must be different.'

FAIL!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Bwaaa ha ha ha ha

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Until you have transitional fossils it's just a theory, you can Bwaaa ha ha ha ha all day long. Run along now hippie

First of all notice how these religious ignoramuses evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing as a god and that the big bang theory as the beginning of the universe isn't even a possibility.

Instead they focus on the same old stereotypical religious delusions to do with evolution.

To do with evolution. No one needs traditional fossils to prove evolution because we have living proof.

Another living example other than humans are elephants of which we have elephants which have evolved into the largest land animals on the planet in Africa where as we have a much smaller version of elephant which evolved into what we call pygmy elephants in Borneo.

They are both elephants but because they had evolved in different environments, one variation of elephant has "evolved" much larger than the other quite obviously. Yet here we have the religious attempting to dictate fossil rhetoric when we have living proof which is why I can't help but to Bwaaa ha ha ha at religious stupidity.

Funny I never claimed that there were different species of human, I claimed what is obvious and what is obvious is that humans have evolved into different variations of the human race.

I pointed out Asians, Indians, Africans and Caucasians as example.

The evolved variation of human known as Asians for example (aside from identical twins or triplets etc.) all look different from one another as individuals but as a whole have quite obviously evolved as humans quite differently than Indians, Africans an Caucasians. Same goes for the Indians, Africans and Caucasians. Same goes for the Indians, Africans and Caucasians. No matter how much the religious continue to exemplify deliberate ignorance towards the fact that humans have evolved into different racial variations of human, we have differently evolved variations of human living presently as proof of evolution. It is a fact which proves that the religious attempting to dictate that we need fossils to prove what living proof already reveals is quite obviously a weak pathetic cheap stereotypical religious lie because they are not able to contest with so much as a shred of validity that we have living proof of evolution.

Piece of cake and my pleasure.

Again I'd like to point out notice how the religious evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, that there is no such thing as a god and that the big bang theory as the beginning of the universe isn't even a possibility.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Google Darwin's funches retard. Different adaptations do not make different species. They're still all finches.

What do you have to say to the last response finch? lmfao

'Drug-resistant strains.' perhaps :beer:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

The primary information that proves evolution is in bold within the following. Everything else I share is to help people understand different proofs of evolution.

Evolution for life such as the life we recognise on this planet for example is the developmental stages of life throughout generations from the first spark of life of a single cell which begins the chain of ever changing bloodlines in reflection of gathering information from the environment and adapting in order to survive. Evolution only occurs where life happens. Again, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness, develops an intelligence out of nothingness because for anything to become alive it first takes takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter under suitable circumstances to initiate the beginnings of life and sustain life coming into existence in reflection of the environment and evolve to develop over time such things as an intellect, tolerances and even immunities as well evolve to consume different things depending upon what food sources are or are not available from environment to environment. Otherwise you you go right ahead share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothing?!! You never will.

Aside from elephants and humans

Look at the many types of frogs of which are all frogs but developed in different ways to ensure their survival in reflection of their environment. Some frogs but not all can freeze, thaw then live on. Others can naturally change sex when there is only one sex available in their environment, but they are all still frogs.

Look at the many different types of lizards, they vary from environment to environment but are all still lizards.

look at the many variations of ants around the globe, but they are all still ants just that they evolved differently as ants like lizards and frogs spread out throughout different environments over many generations evolving much differently in order to survive within their environments.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Ahh look at the religious cower from this amazing piece of valid information.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back