“If God does not exist, then all things are permitted.”

God must not exists because even Jesus got laid.

It's ok if you choose to be agnostic, but purposefully trying to incite or offend Christian's.
What is the point in that?

... agree or disagree? .... and why?
So if God does not exist you loose your conscience?

We have laws. Rape or murder go to jail.

In Islam God told them to chop off a thief's hand. Do you believe God told mo that? Then why do you believe your fairytale.

Thinking that we'd fall apart without God is a joke. I think we would excel without the notion.

As an athiest, why don't I stab someone in the neck today? Do you think I wouldn't feel bad if I stole an old ladies money? There are consequences to your actions. Just no hell or invisible 24 7 big bro.

Some would argue that inner conscience we have is God.
Or a natural occurrence..

if god does not exist then it means women will give mostly nice guys a difficult time, while not getting him laid in the most true witness bearing of manners and fashions, not Only for fun and practice but also to ensure he always clamors for a relationship when women want him to.

Wow Daniel, that was almost straight forward! Not all women are like that, you know that, right?

You must be humoring him. No one can make sense of that crazy jibberish, unless you speak crazy! :D
I can. Lol. He's saying if there's a god, why do bad boys get all the women.

Tell him to be patient. His reward will come after he's dead. This life is short. Don't worry about it. But don't wack off while you aren't getting laid either cause God is watching you.

Those bad boys will be burning in hell for eternity. That is unless they find Jesus in the final hour. Then they lived a great life and go to heaven.

In Islam God told them to chop off a thief's hand. Do you believe God told mo that? Then why do you believe your fairytale.

Thinking that we'd fall apart without God is a joke. I think we would excel without the notion.

As an athiest, why don't I stab someone in the neck today? Do you think I wouldn't feel bad if I stole an old ladies money? There are consequences to your actions. Just no hell or invisible 24 7 big bro.

some would say that too, but if it IS God, then, if there was NO God, we would have no conscience...
something to consider...

some would say that too, but if it IS God, then, if there was NO God, we would have no conscience...
something to consider...
So it suppose to bother me because an animal has a conscious?

something to consider...

I have plenty of conscience. I don't think we need to have a belief in a God in order to have a conscience. :)

And that feeling created the universe? That's amazing! What evidence do you have that feeling is God? Has it been peer reviewed by the scientific community? If not, where are you getting your information? Let's walk this backward and figure out where you're messing up in way of logic and reasoning.

something to consider...

conscience.... what's the difference between emotions and conscience?
You can see emotions in animals - fear, guilt, shame, happiness. but a conscience?

something to consider...

You can see emotions in animals - fear, guilt, shame, happiness. but a conscience?

I don't think animals have a conscience at all. They don't have the brain power for that, IMO.

something to consider...

I have plenty of conscience. I don't think we need to have a belief in a God in order to have a conscience. :)

What I am saying is that some believe that your conscience IS GOD.

something to consider...

Sure, it's cute how they turn their head questioning your actions....

something to consider...

Well, shame and guilt make up the "conscience." No? When you do something you know is wrong, you feel guilty and maybe shame about it later, and that would be "conscience." I don't think animals feel guilt or shame either. I think they do have some emotions, but they are very limited, like happy, sad, and fear.

something to consider...

It's emotive and logical.

When a theist says religious people believe something instead they should say they want to believe because they haven't thought it through enough to actually believe it. Like walking on water. Lol. I wish they said Jesus could fly. If they did Christians would "believe" that too?

something to consider...

What I am saying is that some believe that your conscience IS GOD.

Well, I don't really believe that. You know, you can really say ANYTHING is attributed to a God. :D

something to consider...

Well, shame and guilt make up the "conscience." No? When you do something you know is wrong, you feel guilty and maybe shame about it later, and that would be "conscience." I don't think animals feel guilt or shame either. I think they do have some emotions, but they are very limited, like happy, sad, and fear.

Well it's something to think about and discuss for sure. I've never heard a Preacher say your conscience is God speaking to you - I have READ it before, but not heard it preached and I don't recall seeing it in the Bible either... so I'm not saying it is or is not true one way or the other, just that I have read that some people believe that......

something to consider...

It is! I love when dogs do that. Lol.

Forum List

Back