HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
The morning star (son of baal) as
the scarab (dungbeetle) rolls around the bulls (baal's) dung moving it from place to place making his house of dung.
The people are instructed to plant their seeds in this Baal (harvest god's) fertilizer (the dunghill) so that the world will spread it's dung throughout the globe.
And thus the people were all dung out of luck thereafter.

The morning star (son of baal) as
the scarab (dungbeetle) rolls around the bulls (baal's) dung moving it from place to place making his house of dung.
The people are instructed to plant their seeds in this Baal (harvest god's) fertilizer (the dunghill) so that the world will spread it's dung throughout the globe.
And thus the people were all dung out of luck thereafter.

I liked the morning star a lot better when she was VENUS

Well Irosie if you turn Venus around you get SUN ev... You can fill in the blank....lol...Michael if I remember in the movie the Mummy the scarab's would crawl up the inside of the victims bodies and devour their brain's..... Which if you think of it is interesting because no thinking person would fall for the bull that is taught by these sharlattan's..... Dung Nabit anyways....

So that's why the atheists keep refering to them as having sh*t for brains! *L*

Irosie I don't know if Morning Star was ever deemed in relation to the godess of love, just the planet Venus cause the arc symbolized both arch angels=
the fall of Lucifer with it's fallen arc in the sky while the risen arc of venus symbolised the risen arch angel
-Dan 12:1-4
Venus "the planet " symbolised both archs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back