If Fox news is so unfair then why...

It is a good thing everyone knows what Fox News represents. All media should be so open about having an opinion instead of pretending to be objective. Newspapers didn't start out neutral, they expressed ideas and tried to persuade and all knew what those ideas were.
That isn't to defend Fox or imply agreement.

Do I see them televising Obama campaign events every morning as of late? Yet I don't see them covering Mitts. And I'm talking about live coverage.

One is the American President? :lol:

btw, what is the commentary like? Does FOX make you want to vote for Obama?

:rofl:

And here we have the number one reason lefties despise fox but love msnbc, NBC, CNN, et al. Fox does not make you want to vote for obammy. :clap2:

No I didn't. But that doesn't really explain why Fox gives free campaign airtime to Obama.

campaign time? ever hear of news, as in FOX News? :eusa_hand: you're killing me!

All i ever hear from the libs is that Fox is NOT a news channel....now you're saying it is. Hmmmm......which is it?

Well, ya see it depends on whether or not they say something libs believe. It's very complicated and not a little bit schizoid.:eusa_whistle:

campaign time? ever hear of news, as in FOX News? :eusa_hand: you're killing me!

All i ever hear from the libs is that Fox is NOT a news channel....now you're saying it is. Hmmmm......which is it?

Fox went to court to have themselves declared 'entertainment' so they couldn't be held to news standards.

That;s the silliest thing I've ever heard. Where do you get this stuff?:clap2:

Oh, yeah! Nothing wrong with wealth, until it's all sucked up by a precious few (see: Robber Barons) to the detriment of the many.

Translation: I handled my life badly, don't have anything and I'm jealous of anybody who works hard and achieves anything because I couldn't do it.

It is a good thing everyone knows what Fox News represents. All media should be so open about having an opinion instead of pretending to be objective. Newspapers didn't start out neutral, they expressed ideas and tried to persuade and all knew what those ideas were.
That isn't to defend Fox or imply agreement.

The only draw back being those poor souls that think Fox is strictly news.

Advertisements = income for television networks.
Just because fox network airs fox news doesn't mean they both are the same.

It's like rejecting someone from buying something at your store because he's black and you don't like him.

Forum List

Back