If Ebola is so contagious why

Actually, she dropped dead while being monitored for ebola.
Yes, that was established. It was YOU who keeps implying she dropped dead from Ebola, and dismissing the heart attack diagnosis. You want desperately for it to be Ebola, it must piss you off to fail again.

Maybe she had a heart attack before she was symptomatic. Flu bugs can attack the heart and kill you pronto, I'm sure ebola can do the same.
Again the vain hoping showing thru, if only she had Ebola you'd be so happy woohoo.

Fail again. The US is Ebola free.

Actually, what I said is that we don't know that she DIDN'T have ebola. The tests are inaccurate, and the fact that she had a heart attack (if she actually did, we also don't know that for sure...) in no way is a guarantee that she DIDN'T have ebola.

You should learn to read. I am available to tutor, if you like.

Yes, that was established. It was YOU who keeps implying she dropped dead from Ebola, and dismissing the heart attack diagnosis. You want desperately for it to be Ebola, it must piss you off to fail again.

Maybe she had a heart attack before she was symptomatic. Flu bugs can attack the heart and kill you pronto, I'm sure ebola can do the same.
Again the vain hoping showing thru, if only she had Ebola you'd be so happy woohoo.

Actually, what I said is that we don't know that she DIDN'T have ebola. The tests are inaccurate, and the fact that she had a heart attack (if she actually did, we also don't know that for sure...) in no way is a guarantee that she DIDN'T have ebola.

The tests are not inaccurate. :lol:

There's no way to qualify that ridiculous and unscientific statement.

Actually I said you implied she had Ebola, read much? When you say "we have a problem" and start suggesting a heart attack could be death from Ebola, you are implying she has Ebola.

And she doesn't, and the US is Ebola free, and it pisses you off.

41k posts I'm sure you're available, but I would have no use for any lessons from a housewife.

There's no way to qualify that ridiculous and unscientific statement.
Excellent! The poster who uses Alex Jones as a source and believes someone dropping dead from Ebola would be classified as a heart attack is advising the forum on science.

I'm not advising you on science.

I'm putting it in front of you.

And you are rejecting it, pretending that ebola is no great threat to anybody.

Which is patently stupid, as ANY of the researchers who have worked with this lethal, HIGHLY contagious, disease will tell you.

The researchers who know this virus get ptsd and have to be treated for such if their HAZMAT suits spring a leak in a room where there has been ebola at some point.

But retards like you think it's funny to downplay that, jeer at the microbiologists that say the virus is unpredictable, mutates quickly, and is likely to be a world changer.

I'm not advising you on science.
Obviously. The thought of that is laughable, oh Alex Jones disciple. Tell us more about the impending martial law too.

And you are rejecting it, pretending that ebola is no great threat to anybody.
I agree with the experts that say there any outbreak in the US would be contained. They ended up being right.

ANY of the researchers who have worked with this lethal, HIGHLY contagious, disease will tell you.
It isn't highly contagious, you just subscribe to that myth because it supports your pathetic chicken little sky is falling instincts. You talk about researchers yet you reject the CDC and adhere to whatever Alex Jones says.

Dozens of people outisde of the hospital interacted with an Ebola patient in Dallas who was already sick with symptoms, how many caught it? People sharing an apartment with him, etc? Zero. That is not highly contagious. It was stamped out in Nigeria and the US, that is not highly contagious. A virus that only spreads thru direct contact is not highly contagious.

Go back to diddling over the latest Prison Planet stuff.

But retards like you think it's funny to downplay that, jeer at the microbiologists that say the virus is unpredictable, mutates quickly, and is likely to be a world changer.
Fear mongering fail. Sorry you've been wrong too much, it is a joke at this point. Mutate OMG! World changer OMG! RUn for the hills!

"The virus seems to have gone far beyond the threshold of outbreak and ignited an epidemic. The virus is extremely infectious. Experiments suggest that if one particle of Ebola enters a person’s bloodstream it can cause a fatal infection. This may explain why many of the medical workers who came down with Ebola couldn’t remember making any mistakes that might have exposed them. One common route of entry is thought to be the wet membrane on the inner surface of the eyelid, which a person might touch with a contaminated fingertip. The virus is believed to be transmitted, in particular, through contact with sweat and blood, which contain high concentrations of Ebola particles. People with Ebola sweat profusely, and in some instances they have internal hemorrhages, along with effusions of vomit and diarrhea containing blood.."

Inside the Ebola Wars

"A rule of thumb among Ebola experts is that, if you are not wearing biohazard gear, you should stand at least six feet away from an Ebola patient, as a precaution against flying droplets."

"In the lab in Liberia, Lisa Hensley and her colleagues had noticed something eerie in some of the blood samples they were testing. In those samples, Ebola particles were growing to a concentration much greater than had been seen in samples of human blood from previous outbreaks. Some blood samples seemed to be supercharged with Ebola. This, too, would benefit the virus, by enhancing its odds of reaching the next victim."

"In the U.S. and Europe, hospitals have made fatal mistakes in protocol as they engage with Ebola for the first time—errors that no well-trained health worker in Africa would likely make. But they will learn. By now, the warriors against Ebola understand that they face a long struggle against a formidable enemy."

Inside the Ebola Wars

"THE Ebola epidemic in West Africa has the potential to alter history as much as any plague has ever done."

"
If certain mutations occurred, it would mean that just breathing would put one at risk of contracting Ebola. Infections could spread quickly to every part of the globe, as the H1N1 influenza virus did in 2009, after its birth in Mexico.

Why are public officials afraid to discuss this? They don’t want to be accused of screaming “Fire!” in a crowded theater — as I’m sure some will accuse me of doing. But the risk is real, and until we consider it, the world will not be prepared to do what is necessary to end the epidemic."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/opinion/what-were-afraid-to-say-about-ebola.html?_r=0

Actually I said you implied she had Ebola, read much? When you say "we have a problem" and start suggesting a heart attack could be death from Ebola, you are implying she has Ebola.

And she doesn't, and the US is Ebola free, and it pisses you off.

41k posts I'm sure you're available, but I would have no use for any lessons from a housewife.

Lol..I'm not a housewife.

But I am an excellent tutor. Though you aren't as advanced as most of my students. I'm sure I can dumb things down for you.

Heh heh and another wall of random Ebola posts from the Alex Jones disciple.

It is cute to watch you greedily lap up any news item related to Ebola to try to keep your fear mongering buzz going. Not that ny of them ever pan out for you.

You called Alex Jones credible. End of story, any sense of respect or reputation flushed down the toilet, and the thought of an Alex Jones disciple like yourself thinking they can tutor anyone anything = hilarious.

Go back to your bon bons.

Lol.

That's right, when you can't argue the science, pick one source out of..how many? A dozen? And throw out all the credible information because one of the sources is questionable.

Good strategy, ignoramus! That's how all the morons do it!

Of course, in a school or in a boardroom, or anywhere else in the real world, you'd be laughed out of the room. But the internet gives morons like you fake credibility.

BTW...Alex Jones wasn't the only source that quoted witnesses saying the woman was hemorrhaging.

Forum List

Back