If Ebola is so contagious why

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who has ebola?
Would you invite them into your house?

No one Duncan lived with, rode with, or interacted with aside from two caregivers have become ill.

Yeah, and there are thousands of them wearing "I have Ebola" signs, right?

See someone with that sign sitting next to you on the bus, just get right up and leave.

Problem solved.

Yeah, and there are thousands of them wearing "I have Ebola" signs, right?

See someone with that sign sitting next to you on the bus, just get right up and leave.

Problem solved.

Does getting right up and leaving work after they just sneezed on you?

Have so few people in Dallas come down with it?

If it's not contagious, then why are so many people in West Africa dying from it?
Who said it isn't contagious? The point of the OP is that people should stop the hysteria and panic over Ebola.

Nigeria saw 20 cases of Ebola and is about to be declared Ebola free in a few days since they have had no new cases in 6 weeks. Lagos, the 5th most populated city on Earth with far less infrastructure and less sanitary conditions than those found in the US, managed not to have a widespread outbreak.

If it's not contagious, then why are so many people in West Africa dying from it?
Who said it isn't contagious? The point of the OP is that people should stop the hysteria and panic over Ebola.

Nigeria saw 20 cases of Ebola and is about to be declared Ebola free in a few days since they have had no new cases in 6 weeks. Lagos, the 5th most populated city on Earth with far less infrastructure and less sanitary conditions than those found in the US, managed not to have a widespread outbreak.

I have encountered ONE hysterical person. I do observe that many people are concerned about the political spin and incompetence coming out of the Obola Administration.

I have encountered ONE hysterical person. I do observe that many people are concerned about the political spin and incompetence coming out of the Obola Administration.
You must not be reading many of the threads on here.

It is not easily transmitted.
There are millions of people living in West Africa in very close quarters, especially in their cities.
A little of over 4,000 deaths is small compared to the millions who live there.
Most of the deaths is due to them being poorer countries and not having adequate care givers and hospitals that can deal with the disease.

I can't help it if loons such as yourself interpret concern regarding our government's lack of veracity and competency to be hysteria.

No one Duncan lived with, rode with, or interacted with aside from two caregivers have become ill.

I know. I've been wondering how is family and the Marshall are. It's weird that there's no news about the family. They were in close contact for days when it was definitely contagious so they're either immune or there's something else at work. How did the nurse get it, but his family didn't?

I can't help it if loons such as yourself interpret concern regarding our government's lack of veracity and competency to be hysteria.
The amount of speculation alone about Ebola being airborne, without evidence, is flat out hysteria. All being driven by right wing nut jobs.

It is not easily transmitted.
There are millions of people living in West Africa in very close quarters, especially in their cities.
A little of over 4,000 deaths is small compared to the millions who live there.
Most of the deaths is due to them being poorer countries and not having adequate care givers and hospitals that can deal with the disease.

I'm sure the 4,000 dead would appreciate your trivialization of their deaths.

The amount of speculation alone about Ebola being airborne, without evidence, is flat out hysteria. All being driven by right wing nut jobs.

The CDC has defined "contact" as being 3 feet away from an Ebola patient. So clearly, there is a risk in proximity. But go ahead, continue to be an Obola shill.

The CDC has defined "contact" as being 3 feet away from an Ebola patient. So clearly, there is a risk in proximity. But go ahead, continue to be an Obola shill.
When people are talking about Ebola being airborne, they aren't talking about becoming infected from close contact with a patient. I think you know that though. And I hardly care about the President at this point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back