If Current Trends Continue, Trump Wins It ALL

The laugh about Trump is he lies. Alot.

View attachment 43782

No True statement.

His two mostly true statements were:
"Much more than 50 percent of parents out there are spankers."
"Iraq has the second-largest oilfields in the world (behind) Saudi Arabia."

They are just mostly true...

This guy can tell almost the truth 10% of the time... 70% of what he says is flat out lies...

Please nominate him, the debates would be a laugh. This guy has a problem with facts and the real world and the more the crazies back the more crazy they look.
Lol, Obama cannot tell the truth. Try again, you have no credibility.

Do you want to compare:
View attachment 43785

Compare that to any of the serious GOP candidates.... Obama has 26% of statements Mostly False or lower... Look at Job, Raud, Maro or Scott and they fair out worse...
While I don't like any politicians lying and US seems to suffer more than most with. Generally Democrats are better record than GOP.

I think thats why this quote has been proven true:
"And reality has a well-known liberal bias" - Stephen Colbert
I don't think Obama has ever told the truth. He lied about queer marriage for years.

You can think all you like but fact checkers have shown him to be more truthfuly than any individual in the GOP field.

What did he lie about in Gay Marriage?

I assure you. Trump as the GOP nominee will guarantee a Dem win. But please, keep pushing the egomaniacal idiot.

I think I finally understand

The reason why so many people are backing Trump is not due to his stance. It is due to him being an outspoken, PC dashing candidate that Liberals can't stop picking on.

So, if the liberals get tired of Trump and start picking on another Republican for his views, does that mean you conservatives will start supporting that candidate?

If so, then the liberals hold all the Trumps(pardon the pun). If they ever realized this, they could re-organize and choose the republican candidate through their influence on conservative reactionary behavior.

Sad thing, the leftist wrote the 'Bible' on how to organize. They can actually focus squarely on anyone candidate just to test this premise.

Maybe that is why they are so focused on Trump?

I give up. We are looking at another Democrat for president. This is BS.

The laugh about Trump is he lies. Alot.

View attachment 43782

No True statement.

His two mostly true statements were:
"Much more than 50 percent of parents out there are spankers."
"Iraq has the second-largest oilfields in the world (behind) Saudi Arabia."

They are just mostly true...

This guy can tell almost the truth 10% of the time... 70% of what he says is flat out lies...

Please nominate him, the debates would be a laugh. This guy has a problem with facts and the real world and the more the crazies back the more crazy they look.
Lol, Obama cannot tell the truth. Try again, you have no credibility.

Do you want to compare:
View attachment 43785

Compare that to any of the serious GOP candidates.... Obama has 26% of statements Mostly False or lower... Look at Job, Raud, Maro or Scott and they fair out worse...
While I don't like any politicians lying and US seems to suffer more than most with. Generally Democrats are better record than GOP.

I think thats why this quote has been proven true:
"And reality has a well-known liberal bias" - Stephen Colbert
I don't think Obama has ever told the truth. He lied about queer marriage for years.

You can think all you like but fact checkers have shown him to be more truthfuly than any individual in the GOP field.

What did he lie about in Gay Marriage?
That he was against it at one time.

Look, Trump and Hillary are friends. You think he is out to sabotage the Republican Party?

my Birkenstock have steel toes ...I don't always drink beer but when I do I sneer extra hard at conservative pretensions...dude
I sneer hard at ALL pretensions, including conservative ones, but right now, it is Trump who is doing the sneering, and the American people along with him.

my Birkenstock have steel toes ...I don't always drink beer but when I do I sneer extra hard at conservative pretensions...dude
I sneer hard at ALL pretensions, including conservative ones, but right now, it is Trump who is doing the sneering, and the American people along with him.

This is Trump's biggest Reality Show to date. It will end long before November 2016.

I assure you. Trump as the GOP nominee will guarantee a Dem win. But please, keep pushing the egomaniacal idiot.
Please keep pushing what you just said.
PS - Hillary might not even be the candidate. She an alcoholic, and her health is falling fast. No problem for the Dems though. They can just run a lifesize cardboard cutout of her. Won't be any qualitative difference >>>

HILLARY CLINTON WHITE JACKET CARDBOARD CUTOUT LIFE SIZE STANDUP

hillary-clinton-white-jacket-cardboard-cutout-life-size-standup-2.gif

The reason why so many people are backing Trump is not due to his stance. It is due to him being an outspoken, PC dashing candidate that Liberals can't stop picking on.
So, if the liberals get tired of Trump and start picking on another Republican for his views, does that mean you conservatives will start supporting that candidate?
If so, then the liberals hold all the Trumps(pardon the pun). If they ever realized this, they could re-organize and choose the republican candidate through their influence on conservative reactionary behavior.
Sad thing, the leftist wrote the 'Bible' on how to organize. They can actually focus squarely on anyone candidate just to test this premise.

The problem the liberals (especially the immigration-lovers) have, is that the more the try to slam Trumps, the higher he goes in the polls. AMd the more the American people like him. Liberals haven't figured out yet that Americans don't like illegal immigration.
geez.gif

I kinda like a donald trump candidate. Similar to sanders and warren. Not afraid to speak their minds. At present time, trump and sanders are the only candidates against more offshoring American jobs to low wage countries, unlike obama and his new found republican buddies.

This is Trump's biggest Reality Show to date. It will end long before November 2016.
This post will be here November 2016. :biggrin:

Fine, but Trump won't.....

And it's fitting, that any one of millions of internet message board posts will have a longer shelf life than a full-of-himself attention whore prick walking around with a mop on his head threatening to sue a stop sign for infringing his right to "go".

The problem the liberals (especially the immigration-lovers) have, is that the more the try to slam Trumps, the higher he goes in the polls. AMd the more the American people like him. Liberals haven't figured out yet that Americans don't like illegal immigration.
geez.gif

Apparently they also don't like "thought".

See sigline. ↓

The only reason that we don't know all of Chump's skeletons (yet) is because he's never been subjected to close scrutiny by the media until now because he's never formally jumped into the race.

And...............every time a person goes for a high profile position like that, if anyone in their past has an axe to grind against them, they start popping up. Remember Herman Cain and all the women that stepped up to denounce him after he got in the race? Up until then, he'd been able to keep it under wraps, but when he became a contender, THAT is when the people who didn't like him came out.

It's just a matter of time before the same thing starts happening to Chump. Me? I'm thinking he's got about a month or maybe two before the shit starts hitting the fan and his past comes back to haunt him.

In the latest poll from the left-leaning Huffington Post, (which is probably no fan of Donald Trump), Bush and Trump are nearly tied for the lead of the long list of GOP candidates. They have Bush holding a slim lead of 7/10 of a % point (12.0% Bush to 11.3% Trump). The difference is that Bush has been weakening, while Trump appears to rapidly be GAINING strength, and momentum.

It's interesting to note that among the top 4, only Trump is really there primarily on his ideology (in his case his tough attitude toward America's enemies). While Rubio (4th place with 10.4%) is there likely with the help of Hispanic favoritism, and Carson is 3rd (with 10.7%) with some probable black vote helping, Bush is slightly on top on the strength of his well-known presidentially political name.

Trump, though, really has none of these, and yet is making big strides in just about no time at all. Maybe it's just my gut, but it looks like people are so sick of phony, weak, cave-in politicians, that they are hungry for a guy like Trump who pulls no punches, has international business moxy, doesn't beat around the bush, isn't tied to lobbyists (he can finance his entire campaign himself), and allows people to know where he stands. In addition, I think his positions are popular, such getting tough with Mexico, China, Iran, and some other countries, as well as a number of domestic issues too.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...al-gop-primary

Pollster Trend
  • Jeb Bush
    12.0%
  • Donald Trump
    11.3%
  • Ben Carson
    10.7%
  • Marco Rubio
    10.4%
  • Scott Walker
    9.2%