If Current Trends Continue, Trump Wins It ALL

In the latest poll from the left-leaning Huffington Post, (which is probably no fan of Donald Trump), Bush and Trump are nearly tied for the lead of the long list of GOP candidates. They have Bush holding a slim lead of 7/10 of a % point (12.0% Bush to 11.3% Trump). The difference is that Bush has been weakening, while Trump appears to rapidly be GAINING strength, and momentum.

It's interesting to note that among the top 4, only Trump is really there primarily on his ideology (in his case his tough attitude toward America's enemies). While Rubio (4th place with 10.4%) is there likely with the help of Hispanic favoritism, and Carson is 3rd (with 10.7%) with some probable black vote helping, Bush is slightly on top on the strength of his well-known presidentially political name.

Trump, though, really has none of these, and yet is making big strides in just about no time at all. Maybe it's just my gut, but it looks like people are so sick of phony, weak, cave-in politicians, that they are hungry for a guy like Trump who pulls no punches, has international business moxy, doesn't beat around the bush, isn't tied to lobbyists (he can finance his entire campaign himself), and allows people to know where he stands. In addition, I think his positions are popular, such getting tough with Mexico, China, Iran, and some other countries, as well as a number of domestic issues too.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...al-gop-primary

Pollster Trend
  • Jeb Bush
    12.0%
  • Donald Trump
    11.3%
  • Ben Carson
    10.7%
  • Marco Rubio
    10.4%
  • Scott Walker
    9.2%
  • Rand Paul
    8.5%
  • Mike Huckabee
    8.1%
  • Ted Cruz
    5.4%
  • Chris Christie
    3.3%
  • Rick Perry
    3.1%
  • Carly Fiorina
    3.0%
  • Rick Santorum
    2.5%
  • John Kasich
    1.9%
  • Lindsey Graham
    1.4%
  • Bobby Jindal
    0.7%
  • George Pataki
  • 0.4%
This is hilarious.

They combined the data from several polls. Okay. Fine.

But take a look at what happens to Trump's popularity when you take out the numbers from those hacks at Fox News.

Trump plunges to the bottom of the pile. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

"Trump wins it ALL". Give me a fucking break. Holy shit.

Game over.

Trump's the best candidate out there. His proposal to have Mexico pick up part of the tab on Illegal Immigration is brilliant. I know the usual suspects are pissed off, but his proposal is both logical and just. The American Taxpayers has suffered enough. They need relief. Mexico should contribute to the heavy costs.

AGREE , except to add that mexico should be punished heavily by all mean possible. Put them down , take away money and any help that mexico receives from ALL American sources .

This is hilarious. They combined the data from several polls. Okay. Fine. But take a look at what happens to Trump's popularity when you take out the numbers from those hacks at Fox News. Trump plunges to the bottom of the pile. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
"Trump wins it ALL". Give me a fucking break. Holy shit.Game over.
Got no idea what in hell you think you're talking about. Doesn't matter much though. Everyone knows what I said is exactly true. Trump is close second, and rising. Bush is first, and slipping.

Sounds like you're not happy with that. Oh well. As the Rolling Stones used to say > "You can't always get what you want." :biggrin:

Trump's the best candidate out there. His proposal to have Mexico pick up part of the tab on Illegal Immigration is brilliant. I know the usual suspects are pissed off, but his proposal is both logical and just. The American Taxpayers has suffered enough. They need relief. Mexico should contribute to the heavy costs.
Of course, and everybody knows it, except for a few dum dums who think everything has to go according to the Washington insider rules of the game. How wrong they are. How silly they look. The last president who took on Mexico, in any serious way, was Eisenhower in 1954, with Operation Wetback. With Trump, if he can win it, it'll be Operation Wetback 2.

And he didn't say "some are rapists" .... he said "they're rapists". Meaning Mexicans.
"They're rapists" could mean some of them, and Trump confirmed that he meant that, by saying that some of them are good people. I would not have been as generous as Trump. If they are coming across the border illegally, that is a CRIME, where those CRIMINALS committing it, are breaking our laws, and disrespecting our laws, and us.
Nothing "good" about that.

we have already talked about the morality clause , I see nothing immoral about what the good Mr. Trump is saying about SOME of the illegal aliens that are murderers and rapists Pogo . Seems to me that keeping the truth to himself would be immoral but here the good Trump is just spreading the truth , nothing immoral about speaking truth about reality . Also , I'm sure that Mr. Trump can prove his stated words by using easily obtained stats from jail and criminal tracking sources to Prove his words about SOME illegal aliens Pogo .

"Morality clause" doesn't mean the artist exhibited good or bad morality. It means, as the language says, if he gets involved with something offensive or controversial -- even if through no fault of his own -- then the employer has the right to terminate. The use of that clause is standard and goes back nearly a hundred years. Sports franchises use it too.

And he didn't say "some are rapists" .... he said "they're rapists". Meaning Mexicans.

"They're rapists" could mean some of them, and Trump confirmed that he meant that, by saying that some of them are good people. I would not have been as generous as Trump. If they are coming across the border illegally, that is a CRIME, where those CRIMINALS committing it, are breaking our laws, and disrespecting our laws, and us.
Nothing "good" about that.

No, "they're rapists" is unqualified. The topic was Mexicans, and he said "they're rapists". Which includes the women.

This hair-splitting doesn't matter anyway; Rump is subject to a morals clause, and NBC and Univisión invoked it.
So he loses.

and the point is being made on tv that while Mr. Trump may be unpopular with some people his message has legs as it resonates with Americans .

You should read your own link:

>> "We have no tolerance for discrimination in any form,” the retailer wrote in a statement. “We are disappointed and distressed by recent remarks about immigrants from Mexico. We do not believe the disparaging characterizations portray an accurate picture of the many Mexicans, Mexican Americans and Latinos who have made so many valuable contributions to the success of our nation. In light of statements made by Donald Trump, which are inconsistent with Macy’s values, we have decided to discontinue our business relationship with Mr. Trump and will phase-out the Trump menswear collection, which has been sold at Macy’s since 2004.” <<
The man's toxic.

Might call him a Toxic Waste Rump.

Last edited:
and the point is being made on tv that while Mr. Trump may be unpopular with some people his message has legs as it resonates with Americans .
Of course it does. And the other candidates are lacking the popularity that Trump has, because they have missed the boat. They were too afraid to talk about immigration as it should be, and are now lower in popularity than Trump because of that.

Trump is a smart guy. He knows the political strategists are idiots, and he knows how to connect with the American people (including Hispanics, which I partially am), who are fed up with this fiasco at the southern border. Trump didn't get to be a multibillionaire by being stupid. The other candidates are learning from him right now. So are all the morons who called Trump a clown, just a week or two ago.

This hair-splitting doesn't matter anyway; Rump is subject to a morals clause, and NBC and Univisión invoked it.
So he loses.
NBC and Univision don't HAVE any morals. They support immigration.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

So he loses.
NBC and Univision don't HAVE any morals. They support immigration.

Not what "morality clause" means, dumbass. Go read post 185. Then get back to me on why you can't answer it.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

stock-photo-15576633-sports-fans-bored-crowd-audience-stadium-sporting-event-mixed-race.jpg

Forum List

Back