If Current Trends Continue, Trump Wins It ALL

Every day between now and the election will see steady losses of GOP voters through attrition...they are old angry whites and not enough of them as it is...they are dying off ...meanwhile the courts are not going for the voter suppression statutes desperately sought by the GOP
Nope. Millions added. Most Mexican-Americans already here do not the illegals coming across and fucking up their neighborhoods.
They are probably attracted to T-Rump

Here is looking at you kid....
kiqvvdtgun1kdsymqadj.jpg
This is relevant how?

Every day between now and the election will see steady losses of GOP voters through attrition...they are old angry whites and not enough of them as it is...they are dying off ...meanwhile the courts are not going for the voter suppression statutes desperately sought by the GOP
Wow. Deja Vu. I heard almost those exact same words last October (2014) :biggrin:

Anyone remember all the polls that said Mittens was going to win the Presidency over Obama in a landslide?

Like every other thing FAUX Nooze has, their polls are probably also for sale. It's the only thing that can explain their constantly wrong polls.

I'm thinking that Donald the Chump bought his way into second place.

Got to LOVE the Trump... Filed a $500 million lawsuit against Univision, even heard some left wing lawyer the AM state he read the contract and there is nothing in there that states anything about a morality clause, or ANYTHING The Donald says.... Ironic if he settles for $100 Million from the Taco people!

I don't think that this has been posted yet , its about morality clauses and Mr. Trump and the bone heads at Univision , nbc , Jorge ramos and any other assorted ilk and issues . --- CNN s Toobin on Trump Suit No Provision for Univision to Withdraw Not a Frivolous Lawsuit - Breitbart ---

A partial interview of a guy relating "what Rump's lawyer sent him" and reported (edited) by Dimbart?

:eusa_hand: I'll wait for a reliable source, thanks. :lol:

But meanwhile...
>> Donald Trump seems to be showing off what would happen if your prototypical internet troll had way too much money at his disposal. As you may have heard, he's putting on a big show of "running" for President, though as many have recognized, the move appears to be a hell of a lot more about getting himself publicity (thankfully, at least some news organizations are properly categorizing stories about Trump as entertainment rather than politics). Of course, the plan to get more attention may be backfiring somewhat, as some of the ridiculous comments he's made "on the campaign" are coming back to bite him -- including Univision cutting ties with him over the Miss USA telecast and NBC dumping both the pageants and his Apprentice series (that thing is still on?).

... Univision didn't just cut ties with Trump, it actually agreed to pay the full licensing amounts it promised for the next five years (totaling $13.5 million). In other words, Trump actually didn't lose any direct money from this, because Univision paid up (and, in theory, he could try to license it to someone else, though I'm not sure who would want to pay at this point). But Trump is -- hilariously -- claiming damages of $500 million because now people won't see the pageants.

Of course, Trump's own arguments undermine his arguments (because of course they do). The lawsuit repeatedly brags that there was a bidding war earlier this year, in which Univision emerged victorious. Thus, at least a few months ago, other TV media properties wished to broadcast the pageants. If it was true that this was all just a grand conspiracy by Hillary Clinton supporter Saban, then you'd think that Trump could simply move on to whoever else was in that bidding war (while keeping all the money that Univision paid him anyway!). But, of course, if the real reason for the cancellation was because of Trump's comments about Mexico and the concern about how Spanish-speaking audiences felt about that -- well, then Trump wouldn't be able to find that alternative. << (link)​

Got that Pismoe? He's already been paid and he's suing for more.

I just love the irony that some of the same wags who were jumping all over Rachel Dolezal for pretending to be black, are all on the other side of Donald T. Rump pretending to be a victim.

Last edited:
well , in an earlier post yew said that Mr. Trump was bound by a morality clause Pogo . I asked you for proof , you provided none that I saw , so here you go as I post what I found . Hey , provide better and that's cool Pogo . Course the best we have now is a lefty lawyers saying that he has seen the contract that was sent to him and that there is NO morality clause . To me , that makes sense because if I had Mr. Trumps money the boneheads like Univision would be signing contracts that only I , Mr. Trump dictated . Besides that Mr. Trumps version of morality is telling the truth to Americans . To he11 with 'fureigners' Pogo !!

well , in an earlier post yew said that Mr. Trump was bound by a morality clause Pogo . I asked you for proof , you provided none that I saw , so here you go as I post what I found . Hey , provide better and that's cool Pogo . Course the best we have now is a lefty lawyers saying that he has seen the contract that was sent to him and that there is NO morality clause . To me , that makes sense because if I had Mr. Trumps money the boneheads like Univision would be signing contracts that only I , Mr. Trump dictated . Besides that Mr. Trumps version of morality is telling the truth to Americans . To he11 with 'fureigners' Pogo !!

Nobody asked me for "proof" of anything -- I voluntarily posted the NBC morality clause, which is what was available. I don't have access to the Univisión contract, though morality clauses are SOP for "talent" (which is what they call warm bodies that appear on camera or behind a mic, regardless whether they have any).

I don't watch this beauty pageant but I doubt Rump is the MC speaking Spanish (that would be el hoot), so if he's not appearing on camera he wouldn't be "talent".

But did you read my last post? According to that Univisión has already paid its contractual obligation.
Get it? If I'm a baseball team and you're one of my players that can't get it done any more, I can release you if I pay off what the contract calls for. But you're still released and off the team. You've been paid, we're done. You can't sue me to play on the team again.

All the talk is about suing and morality clauses , I posted what I have concerning morality clause and that's that because that's what everyone is saying will save Univision . Yes I asked for proof rather than your words , I'll look and see if'n I can find it Pogo !!

we have already talked about the morality clause , I see nothing immoral about what the good Mr. Trump is saying about SOME of the illegal aliens that are murderers and rapists Pogo . Seems to me that keeping the truth to himself would be immoral but here the good Trump is just spreading the truth , nothing immoral about speaking truth about reality . Also , I'm sure that Mr. Trump can prove his stated words by using easily obtained stats from jail and criminal tracking sources to Prove his words about SOME illegal aliens Pogo .

"Morality clause" doesn't mean the artist exhibited good or bad morality. It means, as the language says, if he gets involved with something offensive or controversial -- even if through no fault of his own -- then the employer has the right to terminate. The use of that clause is standard and goes back nearly a hundred years. Sports franchises use it too.

And he didn't say "some are rapists" .... he said "they're rapists". Meaning Mexicans.

"They're rapists" could mean some of them, and Trump confirmed that he meant that, by saying that some of them are good people. I would not have been as generous as Trump. If they are coming across the border illegally, that is a CRIME, where those CRIMINALS committing it, are breaking our laws, and disrespecting our laws, and us.
Nothing "good" about that.

No, "they're rapists" is unqualified. The topic was Mexicans, and he said "they're rapists". Which includes the women.

This hair-splitting doesn't matter anyway; Rump is subject to a morals clause, and NBC and Univisión invoked it.
So he loses.
and here is where you say that the good Mr. Trump is subject to a MORALITY CLAUSE and that the boneheads invoked it , I then asked for proof of your declaration Pogo !!

Forum List

Back