CDZ If criminals can't use gun magazines over 10 bullets, why should cops use them?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Since anti gun extremists are now doing their best to ban gun magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.....that means, according to their logic, that criminal will no longer have gun magazines that hold more than 10 bullets......yes....I know.....kinda obvious...but that is what they seem to believe.......

So.....going along with this for the sake of debate......

If criminals can't have more than 10 bullets in a gun magazine, why should cops have more than 10?

Because the police have more of a right to defend themselves against criminals with 30-round magazines, than citizens do?

I'll stress this over and over: The Supreme Court ruled that law-enforcement officers have "no duty to protect" citizens from harm. They do that willingly, God bless them. But they can't be everywhere at the same time, especially when seconds count.

I have yet to successfully get a libtard to tell me how they would handle a home invasion.

as a comment , i hate the idea that there are classes of Americans that are more Special than other Americans especially when its due to USA Government Employment .-------------------------- just a comment .

Since anti gun extremists are now doing their best to ban gun magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.....that means, according to their logic, that criminal will no longer have gun magazines that hold more than 10 bullets......yes....I know.....kinda obvious...but that is what they seem to believe.......

If criminals can't have more than 10 bullets in a gun magazine, why should cops have more than 10?
YouTube shooter used 10 clip mags. She did this really far far fetched trick nobody could have expected though.
She just kept putting new magazines in.

I have yet to successfully get a libtard to tell me how they would handle a home invasion.
/----/ They would handle it the same way as the hordes of illegals flooding our country and the way China is dumping their crap into our market. They would run up the white flag and say, "Oh well. Nothing can be done about it."
1234.jpg

/----/ They would handle it the same way as the hordes of illegals flooding our country and the way China is dumping their crap into our market. They would run up the white flag and say, "Oh well. Nothing can be done about it."
View attachment 186907
------------------------------------------------- 100 percent correct CBlock !!

Of course this would not stop anyone from buying one or two extra clips or magazines depending on the type of gun going from ten rounds to 20 or 30 for the record it doesn't take very long to swap out a clip or mag.

Of course this would not stop anyone from buying one or two extra clips or magazines depending on the type of gun going from ten rounds to 20 or 30 for the record it doesn't take very long to swap out a clip or mag.
but those 2 to 3 seconds could give someone a chance to take them out and could give the killer 1 less victim....

only problem is the restriction decided by our BETTERS that taxpayers pay salaries too to restrict FREE Americans in their purchases [kinda funny eh] ??

Last edited:
but those 2 to 3 seconds could give someone a chance to take them out and could give the killer 1 less victim....
-------------------------------------------------- or messes up a homeowner that protecting his home from invaders Care4 !!

People still die from car accidents so we should do away with seat belts and airbags because the world is black and white and its either no regulations or banning everything.

-------------------------------------------------- or messes up a homeowner that protecting his home from invaders Care4 !!
that's simply an imaginary scenario that is highly unlikely to ever happen to anyone pismo....

thanks , i agree , FREEDOM can cost people their lives , same as doing wheelies WAddict !!

First it doesn't take two to three seconds to switch out second unless a person is armed their first instinct is to run away from gunfire so you wouldn't be close enough to do anything to stop them.

thanks , i agree , FREEDOM can cost people their lives , same as doing wheelies WAddict !!
So motorcycles can be considered dangerous to their owners especially when most drive cars or trucks and the degree of safety is much less on a bike on the open road.

Yet the best common sense regulation for safety of motorcyclists is mandatory helmet laws, and mandatory training before being issued a motorcycle endorsement on your liscense.

I agree with these common sense regulations. There is a common sense medium that can be met without either banning all motorcycles or letting anyone ride one without passing an endorsement test and not being required to wear a helmet.

It doesn't have to be black and white, one extreme or the other.

They would dial 911....and wait.....
Government is their hero and will ALWAYS be there when they need them.

Besides, the criminals that just kicked their door in can't POSSIBLY have guns since that would be against the law.

Libtards....Florida has a new Assault Train that's murdering people ruthlessly....it's a high speed "bullet" type train, it has high capacity coaches and a black windsheld and undercarriage.....deadly.

QUICK.....LET'S BAN ASSAULT TRAINS BEFORE THEY KILL ANOTHER INNOCENT PERSON OR CHILD !!!!!

New high-speed Florida train kills 4th person since launching service

A man in Florida was hit and killed by a high-speed train on Sunday — the fourth person to die since the train's service began earlier this year, investigators said.

"At 12:47 p.m. a northbound Brightline train struck a pedestrian approximately 100 feet south of the Southeast 4th Street crossing. The male was pronounced deceased at the scene," the Delray Police Department tweeted, adding that they were seeking witnesses.

At 12:47 p.m. a northbound Brightline train struck a pedestrian approximately 100 feet south of the Southeast 4th Street crossing. The male was pronounced deceased at the scene by DBPD. Any witnesses are urged to call DBPD Det. Joseph Hart 243-7800.

1523226016586.jpg

My alarm goes off when I'm not home.

I call 911 and there is potential for some 5'4" 120lb ponytail or two to show up and make sure my home is clear.

I just plum want them to be as well armed as reasonably possible. I'd also say the officers don't need to respond to any residence they can't afford to buy.

Cops and me don't have the same primary function.

---------------------

That said, cops aren't infallible if that is what we are going for. We all mess up at work, when they mess up bad enough ppl die.

Some car salesppl are sleeze bags as are some cops. Some Popes have been sleezes.

---------------------

That said, meh, 10 round magazine ban....I'd rather deal with who should not be allowed to own weapons. That one kid per high school who really isn't right.....should he have a gun? Most of them don't go postal so to say, but.....

Forum List

Back