If Canada became a white ethno-state, would you move there?

bigstock-Skin-Tone-Index-Color--Infogr-232701910_1024x1024.jpg

If Canada was a white ethno-state where everyone was white, at least "light pale" or "pale", definitely not "tan", would you want to live in Canada?

Not with THAT color pallet.. There's hardly any yellow in it.. And I simply wont live ANYWHERE where there's no good Chinese food options,...

:cool:

Very controversial topic.

Let's be very civil.

I feel that in the coming decades as the United States of America becomes a less-Caucasian nation, there are many Caucasians who would move to Canada in the very unlikely event that it became a nation that welcomed only Caucasian people.

In fact, Canada loves non-Caucasian immigrants.

I may be wrong (of course!), but aren't some cities on the West Coast of Canada generously populated by Asian ladies and gentlemen?

So Canada will NEVER be a refuge for Americans who are less than thrilled by the demographic changes in this country.

No Americans are gonna be able to escape the stink of the Woking Dead leftists in CHARGE of Canada -- regardless of what the racial demographics were. Nothing's more important than your freedom of speech and all the other unalienable freedoms. Worth fighting for HERE -- NOT interested in fighting for Canadian freedom and liberty..,

Forum List

Back