If Canada became a white ethno-state, would you move there?

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
bigstock-Skin-Tone-Index-Color--Infogr-232701910_1024x1024.jpg

If Canada was a white ethno-state where everyone was white, at least "light pale" or "pale", definitely not "tan", would you want to live in Canada?

I'm a gardener, so no.

Maryland has its faults sociologically, but it's got a very good climate for gardening.
South Dakota is spectacular for gardening! I got here too late to do anything but plan this year, but next year will be incredible! We can even grow watermelons here! I have a friend who lives about 100 miles from me who grows melons on her farm. I also get lots of good poultry and produce from a Hutterite colony that's just a few miles from me.

I got tagged for questioning while entering Canada by air. I was taking my mother who had the biden ailment to see Her sister one last time because Her sister also had the biden ailment only worse.
I sat there and watched as everyone got their luggage and I was getting a bit pissed. Then up walked this dyke looking chick asking if she could speak with me.
I told her no problem and she led me into the back and started in on me,had I ever been to Canada,do I have a reason to come to Canada...and then this gem.
Do you plan on leaving Canada....I busted out laughing and told her hell yeah and as soon as possible.
She got all red in the face and told me I was free to go. If it wasn't for my mothers condition and the fact they'd have to take care of her if they told me to to get on the next plane back to Texas I think thats exactly what they would have done.

I got tagged for questioning while entering Canada by air. I was taking my mother who had the biden ailment to see Her sister one last time because Her sister also had the biden ailment only worse.
I sat there and watched as everyone got their luggage and I was getting a bit pissed. Then up walked this dyke looking chick asking if she could speak with me.
I told her no problem and she led me into the back and started in on me,had I ever been to Canada,do I have a reason to come to Canada...and then this gem.
Do you plan on leaving Canada....I busted out laughing and told her hell yeah and as soon as possible.
She got all red in the face and told me I was free to go. If it wasn't for my mothers condition and the fact they'd have to take care of her if they told me to to get on the next plane back to Texas I think thats exactly what they would have done.
I know what you mean, I got questioned and my truck searched entering at Sault Ste Marie, will never forget the experience

bigstock-Skin-Tone-Index-Color--Infogr-232701910_1024x1024.jpg

If Canada was a white ethno-state where everyone was white, at least "light pale" or "pale", definitely not "tan", would you want to live in Canada?

Very controversial topic.

Let's be very civil.

I feel that in the coming decades as the United States of America becomes a less-Caucasian nation, there are many Caucasians who would move to Canada in the very unlikely event that it became a nation that welcomed only Caucasian people.

In fact, Canada loves non-Caucasian immigrants.

I may be wrong (of course!), but aren't some cities on the West Coast of Canada generously populated by Asian ladies and gentlemen?

So Canada will NEVER be a refuge for Americans who are less than thrilled by the demographic changes in this country.

They asked if we had anything to declare and hubby said..."Yes...we're Ranger fans."

Same reaction.

If Canada were to turn itself into troll-free state, would I move there?

I would certainly have to consider the possibility.

If Canada were to turn itself into troll-free state, would I move there?

I would certainly have to consider the possibility.

The Western side of Canada is beautiful!!!
My relatives have a place on Lake Okanagan that is gorgeous!!!
I remember going to the cherry orchards as a kid and picking cherries,we then went back to the lake house and ate cherries till we puked....good times.

If the Congo was a white ethno-state where everyone was white, at least "light pale" or "pale", definitely not "tan", would you want to live there?

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is supposed to be.

If the Congo was a white ethno-state where everyone was white, at least "light pale" or "pale", definitely not "tan", would you want to live there?

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is supposed to be.
Should we assume that is a rhetorical question?

And do what? Watch them all grow old/

Fuck no lol

The superior people are culturally western but yellow anyway

Very controversial topic.

Let's be very civil.

I feel that in the coming decades as the United States of America becomes a less-Caucasian nation, there are many Caucasians who would move to Canada in the very unlikely event that it became a nation that welcomed only Caucasian people.

In fact, Canada loves non-Caucasian immigrants.

I may be wrong (of course!), but aren't some cities on the West Coast of Canada generously populated by Asian ladies and gentlemen?

So Canada will NEVER be a refuge for Americans who are less than thrilled by the demographic changes in this country.
First off, America was never a caucasian nation.

Forum List

Back