If both sides were violent in Charlottesville....

1. Factor in that minority populations have NOT been indoctrinated since birth in anti-racist ideology.

2. Factor in that minority populations have INSTEAD been indoctrinated in race baiting panic mongering since birth, to fear and hate whites.

You do (or should if you had more brain cells) that you are stating that minorities are just stupid hordes of voters.......and THEN you wonder why they don;t vote for the GOP???...................LOL

1. NOthing I said suggested anything you just said.

2. I answered your question, seriously and honestly. My arguments as to why I think more racists are dems, were listed. You cut two on them and lied about the other two.

That behavior reveals that you know I am right.

Otherwise you would have at least tried to make a real counter to my four points.

2. I answered your question, seriously and honestly. My arguments as to why I think more racists are dems, were listed. You cut two on them and lied about the other two.

Otherwise you would have at least tried to make a real counter to my four points.

He's a shit slinging monkey that belongs in a zoo due to his lack of gratitude for the burden that white men had to bear in order to civilize his savage kind.

iq5.jpg

He's a shit slinging monkey that belongs in a zoo due to his lack of gratitude for the burden that white men had to bear in order to civilize his savage kind.

iq5.jpg

rw is a standard white liberal.

Please don't help me.

Why don't you ******* just show us whites some gratitude for bringing civilization to you primitive savage jungle bunnies. What a worthless envious spiteful people you are.

Right wingers.....BE "PROUD" that you have this idiot among your ilk........

Or, join me in calling him a racist bastard.......Your choice.

Why must people join in on attacking someone when their actions speak for themselves.

You remind me of AntiFa in Charlottesville - 'Look, a racist...LET'S BEAT THEM DOWN.'

NO - 'Look, a racist. Let's IGNORE their ass, not gove them credibiiity / media attention. Let's not stoop to their level by breaking the law, violating the Constitution by attempting to deny them of their rights'

Let's just ignore their asses and prove we are better than them.

YOU'RE RIGHT - IT IS 'THEIR CHOICE - if people choose NOT to publicly condemn anyone it's their own damn business / right NOT to, and it doesn't mean they support what they choose not to condemn publicly drawing attention to themselves.

'Jungle bunnies'? Does that REALLY need to be publicly called 'racist'? I trust people are smart eough to figure that one out on their own...

I have a legitimate (well, semi-legitimate) question on the violence in that beautiful Virginia city.

On one side of the divide, we had Nazis, white supremacists and Klan members. Does anyone know if one of these 3 groups that share an ideology of anti diversity, was MORE violent than the other 2.....or does it make any difference?

On the other side of the divide, we had the violence-loving Antifa that sees its role as one of following Nazis around the world and to take them on violent act per violent act.

My question however, is this.........BESIDES THE ANTIFA, WERE THERE ANY OTHER GROUP(S) OF AMERICANS who joined the rally?....Were these OTHER groups as violent as Antifa?

When Trump blamed BOTH sides of the divide, were the NON Antifa group also accused of violence?

Ah, you are dangerously close to finding truth here. You might want to tread with caution.

Yes, some of the people protesting to keep the Civil War Memorials were White Supremicists, Sepretists, and whatever else. But not all. Some were history buffs who wanted to keep the spirit of independence that was the true driving force behind the Confederacy alive. They would not harm someone because of skin color. I've said that before.

On the other side you had the ANTIFA loons, and some who just wanted to see the Civil War Memoralis gone, and others who were there counter protesting the White Supremicists etc. Now, it's childish to lump them all together on either side. But both are doing it.

The ACLU blamed the lack of police, and it is established that the police pulled back. It is an undeniable fact at this point. ACLU of Virginia Response to Governor’s Allegations that ACLU is Responsible for Violence in Charlottesville

Charlottesville leaders defend police response to rally with violent turn

The authorities wanted these two groups to clash. They were hypergolic in nature. For those who don't know, the word is used to describe two chemicals that explode when they touch. They were used in the space program to create the thrust for the Lunar Module. No worry about any problems with the igniters, just let the chemicals touch and whamo you have an explosion.

The finger pointing and blame started during the protests. The Leftist Mobs were so violent that the police pulled out, it was too dangerous for them. The Right Wing group had their court ordered protest permit, that nobody liked. ANTIFA did not have a permit that I am able to locate. So they started out breaking the law.

There is no excuse for violence except in self defense, or defense of another. There is no provision that violence is perfectly acceptable because the other side has a political view that you disapprove of. There is no excuse for the violence.

Now, onto the last act of this debacle. The idiot driving his car through the crowd. That there were fights, violent outbreaks, and even attacks by both sides is not open for debate. That happened. It is factually certain it happened. What I am curious about is if the idiot James Fields will argue that he was trying to flee because someone was beating on his car, or cars around him. I doubt it will work to exonerate him, even if there is video, but it might get the murder charge tossed in favor of vehicular homicide or something.

Even when the Left tries to blame the Right for it, the Nation is one such example, they describe the ANTIFA and Leftist groups as "plucky" in their fight against the hate groups of the Right. Well, if they were plucky, that means they were fighting right?

It wasn't a protest at that point it was a riot.

Now, what do I personally think? I don't want either of those idiotic groups in charge of the animal control office. I wouldn't want either of those idiotic groups working as crossing guards near a school. They are morons on both sides, and yes, they were both responsible for the violence.

Let's say you hate me, and you want to attack me. You stand there shouting insults at me, and I shrug and walk away, what have you won? A public park? For now, perhaps but tomorrow that park will be used again by the folks who want to enjoy the scenery and just chill out. Folks will eat food there, have a cup of coffee or whatever. You've won nothing. Not even a symbolic victory.

Sun Tzu abhorred force on force attacks like the devil. Neither group of idiots was thinking, they wanted to destroy their enemies. Let the racist fools and the ignorant stand around and shout at an empty park, with streets empty of listeners. They'll get bored, and go home eventually. But you give them someone to shout at, someone who will shout back, who will fight back, and they are able to run around and show their supporters that it's you guys who are the baddies.

Yeah, both sides are responsible. They both went looking for trouble, and they found it.

Why don't you ******* just show us whites some gratitude for bringing civilization to you primitive savage jungle bunnies. What a worthless envious spiteful people you are.

Right wingers.....BE "PROUD" that you have this idiot among your ilk........

Yes, I'm a racist bastard. And yes, you jungle bunnies had to be brought here in chains in order to be civilized. You have a lot to thanks whites for, and you know it. Or are you claiming that blacks were brought here from great civilizations?

White Man's Burden Appreciation Month should follow Black History Month.

%22The_White_Man%27s_Burden%22_Judge_1899.png

Charlottesville was simple.

The Nazi's clashed with the Commie's.

General Patton is said to have remarked that America should rearm the Nazis
and attack our "allies" the Russians.

I'm siding with "blood and guts."

I have a legitimate (well, semi-legitimate) question on the violence in that beautiful Virginia city.

On one side of the divide, we had Nazis, white supremacists and Klan members. Does anyone know if one of these 3 groups that share an ideology of anti diversity, was MORE violent than the other 2.....or does it make any difference?

On the other side of the divide, we had the violence-loving Antifa that sees its role as one of following Nazis around the world and to take them on violent act per violent act.

My question however, is this.........BESIDES THE ANTIFA, WERE THERE ANY OTHER GROUP(S) OF AMERICANS who joined the rally?....Were these OTHER groups as violent as Antifa?

When Trump blamed BOTH sides of the divide, were the NON Antifa group also accused of violence?

Were they mentioned in the news? The night before the sister humpers and collage kids had a demonstration that was indeed very weird. That whole tiki torch thing was something out of "eyes wide shut" creepy tone. Their vedio doesn't help them. They just came off as creepy and weird, but no one burned shit and trashed the town. Next day the anarchist made the mess.

Last edited:
You remind me of AntiFa in Charlottesville - 'Look, a racist...LET'S BEAT THEM DOWN.'

NO - 'Look, a racist. Let's IGNORE their ass

Did I call for the idiot to be "beaten"????? NO !!!

Yes, just ignore the moron.......BUT, know that some within your ilk are less "honest" in stating their feelings.

Oh boy, Trump's love affair with Putin would then be somewhat in jeopardy....LOL

Certainly Nazis, White Supremacists and the KKK use the same forums, like stormfront.

The other side probably communicate a lot too. This is how they manage to end up doing the same things in different places, they communicate their ideas on the internet effectively.

NO - 'Look, a racist. Let's IGNORE their ass

Did I call for the idiot to be "beaten"????? NO !!!

Yes, just ignore the moron.......BUT, know that some within your ilk are less "honest" in stating their feelings.
MY 'ilk' wear uniforms that have an American flag patch on them and come with oaths that have no expiration dates, who - like me - have defended your right to judge others and falsely accuse them and insult them.

MY 'ilk' wear uniforms that have an American flag patch on them and come with oaths that have no expiration dates, who - like me - have defended your right to judge others and falsely accuse them and insult them.

Try wearing TWO flags....you'll be DOUBLY patriotic......

Oh boy, Trump's love affair with Putin would then be somewhat in jeopardy....LOL

It already is soiled. Trump doesn't like those Commie's either.
Probably why the Red Liberals hate Trump

It already is soiled. Trump doesn't like those Commie's either.
Probably why the Red Liberals hate Trump
706311-VladimirPutinAFP-1399649175-792-640x480.jpg

Real picture too, it was about the celebrations of the Soviet Union winning WWII.

Forum List

Back