If both sides were violent in Charlottesville....

Let me simplify my question.......

Were ALL those who rallied against

Nazis
White Supremacists
KKK members

ONLY Antifa goons.....or were there other American citizens involved???
Let's see, the alt left group has,
Murdered? Yes.
Looted businesses? Yes
Started fights? Yes
Burned towns? Yes
Murdered police? Yes
Blocked traffic? Yes
Did all of it because they didn't get their way? Yes
This kinda stuff is what liberals are defending, I put you in the category as the kkk or worse.
15027873_712723732208951_2767772858725999665_n.jpg

Let me simplify my question.......

Were ALL those who rallied against

Nazis
White Supremacists
KKK members

ONLY Antifa goons.....or were there other American citizens involved???

Lets reverse your question.

Were all those standing against the removal of the statue with the KKK, 'Nazis', and White Supremists?

Were all those standing against the removal of the statue with the KKK, 'Nazis', and White Supremists?

YES.......or sympathizers with KKK, Nazi and WS causes........

to the left's assault on the confederate flag and statues

ONLY a moron.....like you.....would "conclude" that a white supremacist or a Nazi was concerned about confederate flags and statues........

Sure these morons are ALL about conserving civil war memorabilia.......LOL

(what an :asshole:)
Add vinegar to baking soda and see what happens. The ensuing reaction, was it caused by the baking soda or the vinegar? the logical answer is both. But without adding the vinegar there would be no reaction. Much like the one group was protesting the removal of statues, whether we agree with them or not. The other side came to agitatete pure and simple. Had the antifa subversives not attacked then there would have been little reaction.

And maybe if one of the anitfa paid protestors had not busted out the tail light of the idiot that ran into the crowd that would not have happened either.

So logically, even though I could care less if the statues come or go, and I expect most feel the same way, black and white. It is obvious that the vinegar in this reaction is antifa. Paid subversive agitators.

Tell me should civil war memorials and re-enactments be stripped of all Confederate content? Should all the confederate graves be dug up? We could have a civil war battle re-enactment of the Union army charging across a field to attack well nothing on the other side. Why yes I am mocking your idiocy.

Well, you're "correct".......

Nazis
White supremacists, and
KKK members

are a bit pissed off that they cannot re-enact civil war battles and that is why they are so irate and drive cars into crowds.................................LOL

I'd give your post a funny,....

But it isn't.

I have a legitimate (well, semi-legitimate) question on the violence in that beautiful Virginia city.

On one side of the divide, we had Nazis, white supremacists and Klan members. Does anyone know if one of these 3 groups that share an ideology of anti diversity, was MORE violent than the other 2.....or does it make any difference?

On the other side of the divide, we had the violence-loving Antifa that sees its role as one of following Nazis around the world and to take them on violent act per violent act.

My question however, is this.........BESIDES THE ANTIFA, WERE THERE ANY OTHER GROUP(S) OF AMERICANS who joined the rally?....Were these OTHER groups as violent as Antifa?

When Trump blamed BOTH sides of the divide, were the NON Antifa group also accused of violence?
Trump condemned the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and 'other hate groups', which included AntiFa...and any other violent group there.
- That means ANY and ALL groups thete who engaged in violence.

He declared ANYONE who engaged in violence was a 'criminal and a thug'.

Division is the only reason liberals continue to engage in 'the definition of the word 'IS'', is to condemn the Preident for being the one to point out that the racist right minority groups and the violent Constitutional Rights-denying leftist AntiFa both shared blame for the violence.

I have a legitimate (well, semi-legitimate) question on the violence in that beautiful Virginia city.

On one side of the divide, we had Nazis, white supremacists and Klan members. Does anyone know if one of these 3 groups that share an ideology of anti diversity, was MORE violent than the other 2.....or does it make any difference?

On the other side of the divide, we had the violence-loving Antifa that sees its role as one of following Nazis around the world and to take them on violent act per violent act.

My question however, is this.........BESIDES THE ANTIFA, WERE THERE ANY OTHER GROUP(S) OF AMERICANS who joined the rally?....Were these OTHER groups as violent as Antifa?

When Trump blamed BOTH sides of the divide, were the NON Antifa group also accused of violence?
Trump condemned the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and 'other hate groups', which included AntiFa...and any other violent group there.
- That means ANY and ALL groups thete who engaged in violence.

He declared ANYONE who engaged in violence was a 'criminal and a thug'.

Division is the only reason liberals continue to engage in 'the definition of the word 'IS'', is to condemn the Preident for being the one to point out that the racist right minority groups and the violent Constitutional Rights-denying leftist AntiFa both shared blame for the violence.

And how the fuck can she pretend to be confused by that?

I'll ask my question again.........Are racists MORE likely to vote republican or democrat?

I'll ask my question again.........Are racists MORE likely to vote republican or democrat?

I answered it and you dodged.

I'd say democrat.

1. Factor in that minority populations have NOT been indoctrinated since birth in anti-racist ideology.

2. Factor in that minority populations have INSTEAD been indoctrinated in race baiting panic mongering since birth, to fear and hate whites.

3. Factor in soft racism, such as low expectations and excuse making, that liberals love to do.

4. Factor in poor working class whites that have been union for generations, and haven't noticed the change in teh dems.

for starters.

1. Factor in that minority populations have NOT been indoctrinated since birth in anti-racist ideology.

2. Factor in that minority populations have INSTEAD been indoctrinated in race baiting panic mongering since birth, to fear and hate whites.

You do (or should if you had more brain cells) that you are stating that minorities are just stupid hordes of voters.......and THEN you wonder why they don;t vote for the GOP???...................LOL

Tell me should civil war memorials and re-enactments be stripped of all Confederate content? Should all the confederate graves be dug up? We could have a civil war battle re-enactment of the Union army charging across a field to attack well nothing on the other side. Why yes I am mocking your idiocy.

Well, you're "correct".......

Nazis
White supremacists, and
KKK members

are a bit pissed off that they cannot re-enact civil war battles and that is why they are so irate and drive cars into crowds.................................LOL

Why don't you ******* just show us whites some gratitude for bringing civilization to you primitive savage jungle bunnies. What a worthless envious spiteful people you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back