If Bidens poll numbers are suddenly so good...

Trump would go for a shit in the morning and tweet about it...

That is not Biden and not the way they do things...

Biden has multiple things going on, he doesn't have time to spend watching TV 4+ hours a day and rage tweeting about it... He is a fucking adult...

Biden has already has accomplishments but there is no campaign on... Biden isn't doing rallies either...

He ran for President, that is over, now he is being President... US needs a President not a guy who spent four years running for re-election. Do your job properly and re-election will happen anyway..

Track Biden by this:

Trump's one is terrible:
View attachment 550849

The game isn't finished yet... No trophies yet...
Biden has multiple things going on

Diaper changes.
Tapioca Pudding.
Nap time.
The Golden Girls.
Diaper changes.
Oatmeal.
Nap time.
Matlock reruns.
Diaper changes.

Sounds like a full day to me.

Have you ever thought about the root cause of the supply chain disruptions? It couldn’t be a labor shortage could it? BTW, you morons didn’t give Trump a pass with global economic downturn caused by COVID, but all of a sudden inflation is caused by the global labor markets. Liberals are imbeciles.
Workers at the port of LA have been running at around 40% for months. The press is just now catching on. I think it's to cover for the clusterfuck the Biden Regime is.

They will start to blame the "supply chain" for every problem we have. Biden is doing nothing about this issue.

Instead, he is concentrating on our #1 problem...........................CLIMATE CHANGE!

Sure, okay. Even though you experienced it yourself with lumber last year.

"I am right and none of your bullshit can change that." -- The arrogant ignorance of a Trumpster. Analyzing and acting on this stuff is my profession. You don't see me telling you how to refurbish a bathroom.

Think what you will.
Wow. You're one to talk about "arrogant ignorance" I tell ya....Whew!

But, you even lie about what you do right here. We have already established that you are a 14 year old twit hiding in Mom's basement that comes on here to troll....

You've already been outed.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
If he is, it is mainly in RW sites...

Trump made the screw up of the withdrawal... He didn't have
  • Monitoring
  • Penalties
  • Safe Passage for Citizens and Friendlies
  • He slowed down refugees from Afghan
Biden was meant to be gone in weeks after but saw the mess and slowed it down as much as he could.. That came with the cost of 13 US soliders lives but saved 120,000 people...

Even Trump's former security advisors called his deal with Taliban a surrender and crap deal...

And lets wait for it, the criticism of the advisors... Trump picked those advisors, either way Trump had bad judgement and failed.

RW sites like CNN and MSDNC? Mind you, they attempt to lay some blame on Trump (like you), but they definitely had to acknowledge the Biden clusterfuck.

Such as?

Beating Trump doesn't count. Actual accomplishments since getting in office are?
Tanking the economy
Dystopian mandates
Destroying education
Destroying the military
Assisting in the dismantling of major cities
Complete obliteration of our borders
Destruction of our energy industry
Helping Russia secure an oil pipeline
Restoring the taliban to former glory
Creating Hunter Biden as the world's greatest living artist.

You. Are HORRIBLE at your profession if you can’t see what is causing much of the supply chain disruptions. Why are ships sitting off the coast of CA waiting to be unloaded? Plenty of supply waiting, but it can’t be transported due to a lack of truck drivers. Why is that? Do you think it is because your beloved Biden is paying people not to work? I swear, the economic IQ of the average liberal is no larger than their shoe size. In your case, since you are the ”expert”, I will give you that it is closer to your belt size.
BNSF actually suspended picking up containers in LA because their yard outside Chicago was packed with them because there aren't enough truck drivers to get them out of there.

Oh this is kind of embarrassing

StackPath
Truth is Americans are leaving trucking (same thing is happening in Europe) and immigrants are taking there place... The large fleet companies are pushing down wages, anti-union laws have left the drivers defenceless to what basically amounts to a cartel by the fleets... So drivers have left to get jobs which have better pay and conditions as the opportunity arose.

So the GOP anti organised labour force has created this situation... Bu don't worry Democrats have a fix, import drivers from other countries hopefully legally... GOP don't want them legal, legal means rights and conditions (the reason they got rid of whitey drivers), keep the illegal and keep them driving... This is a nice sub class of people to prop up their business...

You should be embarrassed since you have no idea WTF you're talking about. But take it from a retired tractor-trailer operator, you are clueless.

In our line of work I've run into drivers with a college degree that chose driving because it paid better than the profession they decided on in college. Money is not an object unless you are an extremely bad driver. What we have today is bureaucrats making it miserable to be in the profession and Democrats making Americans lazy. These bureaucrats do nothing but figure out what new meaningless, useless regulations every year to make it harder and harder to do the job.

We have always had foreigners come here to undercut American drivers for many years. Before I retired, foreign drivers kept expanding. The real problem however is much like illegals entering our country, we give them a special pass over Americans. Americans have to take a written test for a CDL, get training and some experience, take a road test, and if lucky, can pass it the first time around. These people coming to our country to drive never sat behind the wheel of a tractor-trailer in their life. Our country gives them reciprocity of whatever they have for a CDL in their country which anybody there could buy with a five dollar bill and a pack of cigarettes.

So we have people in turbans who don't speak or read a word of English, piloting a 75,000 lbs vehicle driving in the lane next to your family van with no experience whatsoever. And trust me, you need experience to do that job safely.

The economy was thrown into the turmoil by COVID and the inept handling of it by Trump.

Trump clearly failed on COVID Response,
  • he hid the truth
  • he failed to prepare and didn't inform the states to prepare
  • he tried to blame numerous others
  • he gave unscientific advise and confused & eroded the government advise

Why do leftists insist trying to debate using lies all the time?

I have a video of Dr. Fauci after the Woodhead book came out. He was asked if Trump hid anything from the American people. To that Fauci replied that everything he and the President talked about in regards to the virus was properly and timely relayed to the American public. Furthermore in the heart of the pandemic, Trump often gave Fauci the microphone or some other medical experts to advise and educate the public what was going on in his daily press briefings, which during favorable weather were held outside.

You filthy leftists have nothing but lies to try and make your point, just like you did during all of 2020 when you blamed every death on President Trump when we didn't even have a vaccine out yet. Now that Biden has surpassed Trump's covid death numbers with several vaccines the entire time, you make excuses for him even though it's his policies that are allowing millions of untested immigrants into this country. No mandate for them to be vaccinated. Mandates are only for Americans--not these Democrat future voters.

Trucking companies aren't very good at "pushing down wages". Either that, or you are full of shit.

Coin toss.

View attachment 550864

Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn Up to $129,000/Year - $5,000 Sign-On​

Penske - Batavia, ILChicago, IL, USA

good_match.svg
Good Match

Benefits Offered​

401K, Dental, Medical, Vision

Employment Type​

Full-Time
Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Home Daily - Earn Up to $129,000 Annually + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Up to 129k...

That is all the way between 0 and 129k...

Industry Average wage is less than half that....

Then consider it is shit job with lonely, long time away from the family and long hours...

Trump made the screw up of the withdrawal... He didn't have
  • Monitoring
  • Penalties
  • Safe Passage for Citizens and Friendlies
  • He slowed down refugees from Afghan
Biden was meant to be gone in weeks after but saw the mess and slowed it down as much as he could.. That came with the cost of 13 US soliders lives but saved 120,000 people...

Even Trump's former security advisors called his deal with Taliban a surrender and crap deal...

Is lying just something leftists are born with or do you people take classes in trying to learn how to do it?

Up to 129k...

That is all the way between 0 and 129k...

Industry Average wage is less than half that....

Then consider it is shit job with lonely, long time away from the family and long hours...
Post an ad for $60K today...............

Have you ever thought about the root cause of the supply chain disruptions? It couldn’t be a labor shortage could it? BTW, you morons didn’t give Trump a pass with global economic downturn caused by COVID, but all of a sudden inflation is caused by the global labor markets. Liberals are imbeciles.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

Easy enough to fix

Just give them temporary work papers and they are not breaking any laws

We've had them for years, they are called VISA's and Green Cards. You apply for them, and if accepted, allowed to work in this country. We do not give them to law breakers.

You should be embarrassed since you have no idea WTF you're talking about. But take it from a retired tractor-trailer operator, you are clueless.

In our line of work I've run into drivers with a college degree that chose driving because it paid better than the profession they decided on in college. Money is not an object unless you are an extremely bad driver. What we have today is bureaucrats making it miserable to be in the profession and Democrats making Americans lazy. These bureaucrats do nothing but figure out what new meaningless, useless regulations every year to make it harder and harder to do the job.

We have always had foreigners come here to undercut American drivers for many years. Before I retired, foreign drivers kept expanding. The real problem however is much like illegals entering our country, we give them a special pass over Americans. Americans have to take a written test for a CDL, get training and some experience, take a road test, and if lucky, can pass it the first time around. These people coming to our country to drive never sat behind the wheel of a tractor-trailer in their life. Our country gives them reciprocity of whatever they have for a CDL in their country which anybody there could buy with a five dollar bill and a pack of cigarettes.

So we have people in turbans who don't speak or read a word of English, piloting a 75,000 lbs vehicle driving in the lane next to your family van with no experience whatsoever. And trust me, you need experience to do that job safely.
So I got it, people in turbans can't drive trucks.... Do the go around trying to kill families in these trucks...

If you can drive a truck will that ability be lost as soon as you put on a turban?

Is this lack of driving ability extend to any other headwear attire...

Now you got me worried... What happens in countries where turban is commonly worn? Are the truck driver there just going around wiping out whole families with there trucks?

Ray thanks for informing us of the dangers of driving while wearing a turban..

Your article details the recklessness of the Trump Admin in pressuring the regulatory agencies to approve the vaccines...based on POLITICS...not safety or effectiveness

The point of that post was to prove Trump was doing anything and everything possible to get these vaccines out ASAP. You see when you leftists come here and spout lies, we need to post hard core evidence of just how much you're lying. It's very common in political discourse.

We've had them for years, they are called VISA's and Green Cards. You apply for them, and if accepted, allowed to work in this country. We do not give them to law breakers.
Doesn’t answer the mail
30 million are already here and working and contributing to our economy

Make them legal and have them pay taxes

Someone held them down and forced medication onto them?

No, somebody threatened their livelihoods and careers.

The economy wasn't the "best in 50 years" by any sober examination. Average prices remained pretty much where they were under Obama until the Trump holocaust took hold. Prices in California were consistently over $3.00 a gallon under your blob.

The lowest unemployment in 50 years did make it the best economy we had. I guess you are unfamiliar with the term "national average."

Forum List

Back