If an RFK run for POTUS as an Indy will HURT TRUMP, why does the left continue to bash RFK?

Between RfK, the No Labels Party, and Biden's being caught red-handed taking bribes from REd Chinese scum and extortion rackets, all the Dems have left is perverts and baby killers as a base. I doubt they can convince many criminal illegal aliens to vote for legalizing kiddie rape and letting faggots groom their kids, that crap even lost in California among minorities and women with children, and all that's needed is a few ads with the luggage stealer's 'doggie' pics and dresses with make up in it to keep those voters at home.

lol lunacy is his biggest vote getter among the Democrat base. The don't vote for any other quality in candidates. That's why you're worried.
I couldn't care who in the fuck is stupid enough to run for president I can live with or without them.

RFK only gets SOME of the ( Never Trumper ) ( Never GOPer ) ( Closet Turd Party RINO Wing ) ( Socially Liberal / Fiscally Conservative 😆🤣) Vote

Forum List

Back