If America does not vote for Ron Paul

Hey liability what do you think of the cain campain now that it is imploding since economists finally wasted the time to crunch the numbers on 9-9-9??

Bwahaha.

"Imploding."

Last I saw, Cain had risen to the top in several polls.

That kind of implosion could lead to -- being elected.

The plan is imperfect in my view.

So what?

With warts and all (which are also subject to being fine tuned, by the way), it is still -- it is already -- VASTLY superior to the clusterfuck Federal Income Tax "system" we currently have in place.

So you go on believing what makes you all happy happy. For my part, I look forward to seeing how the public warms to the proposal as it finally starts getting more fully disseminated.

This morning when I checked out MSNBC.com I couldnt help but notice splashed on the front is '999 will transfer tax burden away from the rich and corporations onto the poor and middle class' or something like that.

I assume thats the dissemination your talking about?

LOL!

Yeah. All 17 viewers of MSLSD.

:lol:

No.

Seriously, I'm not talking about the propaganda from a biased left wing partisan hack media outlet. I'm talking about the actual plan getting publicly aired and discussed -- factually and honestly. Yep. Warts and all.

The bottom line remains. WITH warts and all, it is still -- it is already -- VASTLY superior to our present clusterfuck tax system.

Bwahaha.

"Imploding."

So what?

With warts and all (which are also subject to being fine tuned, by the way), it is still -- it is already -- VASTLY superior to the clusterfuck Federal Income Tax "system" we currently have in place.

So you go on believing what makes you all happy happy. For my part, I look forward to seeing how the public warms to the proposal as it finally starts getting more fully disseminated.

This morning when I checked out MSNBC.com I couldnt help but notice splashed on the front is '999 will transfer tax burden away from the rich and corporations onto the poor and middle class' or something like that.

LOL!

No.

Seriously, I'm not talking about the propaganda from a biased left wing partisan hack media outlet. I'm talking about the actual plan getting publicly aired and discussed -- factually and honestly. Yep. Warts and all.

The bottom line remains. WITH warts and all, it is still -- it is already -- VASTLY superior to our present clusterfuck tax system.

Well you stick with your fantasy's, im sticking with Ron Pauls plan, where the IRS and current tax system is abolished and replaced with big helpings of freedom!

LOL!

No.

Well you stick with your fantasy's, im sticking with Ron Pauls plan, where the IRS and current tax system is abolished and replaced with big helpings of freedom!

Stick with your fantasy.

Dr. Paul has less than no chance of winning anything.

But if we can place a solid conservative leader into the White House together with a solid conservative House and Senate (strong enough, one might hope, to stave off the obstructionism of the defeated liberal Democratics), then we might be able to get on with the business of abolishing the income tax, implementing a Constitutional Amendment to abolish the income tax, put into place a fair tax system (possibly including some version of a national sales tax).

If Dr. Paul is around, maybe he can help.

You do realize that Herman Cain's 999 plan, despite it's flaws is much more detailed than the "Big helpings of freedom" plan. Perhaps you should try to, you know, articulate a superior plan. (Or as rdean would say, a superior scheme).

LOL!

No.

Stick with your fantasy.

But if we can place a solid conservative leader into the White House together with a solid conservative House and Senate (strong enough, one might hope, to stave off the obstructionism of the defeated liberal Democratics), then we might be able to get on with the business of abolishing the income tax, implementing a Constitutional Amendment to abolish the income tax, put into place a fair tax system (possibly including some version of a national sales tax).

Where are these solid conservatives at? Are they in your pocket, cause I dont see them. Please dont tell me herman i make stuff up as i go cain. Ron Paul is the only conservative running that has any chance of winning.

You do realize that Herman Cain's 999 plan, despite it's flaws is much more detailed than the "Big helpings of freedom" plan. Perhaps you should try to, you know, articulate a superior plan. (Or as rdean would say, a superior scheme).

Ok dipshit, lets pretend that you dont know that Ron Paul plans to fund IRS abolishment with fiscal responsability. IE for the thinking impaired: Spending cuts.

Its not even a radical idea, its a conservative idea. Havent heard one of those since regan.

Stick with your fantasy.

Where are these solid conservatives at? Are they in your pocket, cause I dont see them. Please dont tell me herman i make stuff up as i go cain. Ron Paul is the only conservative running that has any chance of winning.

Dr. Paul has no chance of winning at all.
None.

Mr. Cain, by contrast, does.

The solid conservatives are involved. Perhaps you failed to take note of what happened in the midterms?

Dr. Paul is a whack job, though. He says SOME good things, but his views are so out of bounds in other regards, that he has no cred. He is completely unelectable.

Good.

If America does not vote for Ron Paul

then Ron Paul will not get elected.

Ho hum.

Do you have any other good news?

Hey liability what do you think of the cain campain now that it is imploding since economists finally wasted the time to crunch the numbers on 9-9-9??

Bwahaha.

"Imploding."

So what?

Can you give me 5 major positions Cain takes on 5 major issues? Or I'll make it real hard, where does Cain stand on anything other than his worthless 9 9 9 plan?

Yes, we must elect another "learn on the job" President.

Stick with your fantasy.

Dr. Paul has no chance of winning at all.
None.

Mr. Cain, by contrast, does.

The solid conservatives are involved. Perhaps you failed to take note of what happened in the midterms?

Dr. Paul is a whack job, though. He says SOME good things, but his views are so out of bounds in other regards, that he has no cred. He is completely unelectable.

Good.

Paul has just as much chance to get elected as Cain. Now give me that "whack job" list no one ever seems to be able to come up with.

Mr. Cain's Sim City plan for taxation is not only regressive, it is nonsense. Not a chance of passage, and as more economists zero in on the effects, will negatively affect Cain's chances of nomination.

Forum List

Back