If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Uh, no. You saying "it's true" does not make it so.

You must think woman are capable of giving birth asexually, independent of a man's genetic material.

I think the 15 seconds it would take you to have sex is nothing compared to having a baby in you for 9 months.

LOL!!!!!!!!

You think sexual intercourse lasts "only" 15 seconds? How woefully ignorant are you?

See, without the man's sperm, there isn't going to be even the remotest chance of a baby forming in her body for 9 months. You can't set down 999 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle and say it's complete without putting down the final piece in the correct position!

I said YOU. You won't beat 15 seconds your first time, but maybe you can work up to that.

Ok so get after those guys who are jacking off killing babies.

I grow tired of your trolling. You aren't contributing to the discussion whatsoever.

Hey you said it all starts with the sperm. Guys are killing those off regularly. Heck the whole system God created involve many dying regularly. You should think about that. The eggs die regulary too.

Yeah, you can be dense if you want to be. Neither the sperm nor the egg are viable life until united in the process of fertilization.

Moving on.

I think the 15 seconds it would take you to have sex is nothing compared to having a baby in you for 9 months.

LOL!!!!!!!!

You think sexual intercourse lasts "only" 15 seconds? How woefully ignorant are you?

See, without the man's sperm, there isn't going to be even the remotest chance of a baby forming in her body for 9 months. You can't set down 999 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle and say it's complete without putting down the final piece in the correct position!

I said YOU. You won't beat 15 seconds your first time, but maybe you can work up to that.

I grow tired of your trolling. You aren't contributing to the discussion whatsoever.

Hey you said it all starts with the sperm. Guys are killing those off regularly. Heck the whole system God created involve many dying regularly. You should think about that. The eggs die regulary too.

Yeah, you can be dense if you want to be. Neither the sperm nor the egg are viable life until united in the process of fertilization.

Moving on.

Sperm are alive. And yet the process involves many of them dying. So you are ok with that though eh?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Moving on.

Sperm are alive. And yet the process involves many of them dying. So you are ok with that though eh?

Sigh, I'm done playing this game. The sperm die as a result of the immune response of the woman while transiting in utero, the egg is disposed of via the menstrual cycle. That is a natural autoimmune response.

Now if you will excuse me, I have better places to be.

I don't why you can't understand that a pregnancy poses NO health risks to the man. When you get pregnant, then come talk to me.

You seem to be missing the point altogether. Of course men don't get pregnant, but women can't get pregnant without the sperm of a man. The whole process begins with the man and ends with the woman.

Now, there was no need for the sarcasm, Chris.

Irrelevant. The pregnancy only poses a health risk to the female's health, and that is why she is in control of this particular decision. All the time you spend complaining about it, isn't going to change the facts.

I don't why you can't understand that a pregnancy poses NO health risks to the man. When you get pregnant, then come talk to me.

You seem to be missing the point altogether. Of course men don't get pregnant, but women can't get pregnant without the sperm of a man. The whole process begins with the man and ends with the woman.

Now, there was no need for the sarcasm, Chris.

Irrelevant. The pregnancy only poses a health risk to the female's health, and that is why she is in control of this particular decision. All the time you spend complaining about it, isn't going to change the facts.

No, it is not irrelevant. You think being a woman settles the matter. It doesn't. Far from it. We are not an asexual species. That isn't how we reproduce.

Without a spark, there is no fire. Which is more critical in the process, the spark or the fire?

Without the man to stick his Johnson in, there is no risk to health for the woman. Which is lesser, the sperm or the egg? Which is lesser? The man or the woman?

Both are important to the process, and one or the other should not be marginalized as a result.

But I'm finished with this discussion. It is entirely sexist to claim that the man has no right to help decide the fate of an unborn child when he contributed half of the genetic material.

Good night.

People fail to understand that the decision to have consensual sex is mutual, so, too, should the decision be to have or not have the child.
"People fail to understand that the decision to have consensual sex is mutual, so, too, should the decision be to have or not have the child."

People understand that argument, they just feel "it's the woman's choice" has a stronger argument. They don't fail to understand, they just disagree with you.

This is not for you to decide for somebody else. If you find yourself in this predicament, then the woman may allow you to partake in the decision making process. What other people decide in regards to their lives and their futures is not up to anyone else.

I'll say this again, Chris. The man contributed one half of the genes. He gets as much say as the woman. Without his sperm, there is no "choice." And we wouldn't even be here to have this discussion.

I'm sorry, but it's rather delusional to think that only the woman plays a critical role in the reproductive process.

It doesn't matter what you think in this situation, the law is very clear. You cannot legally force a woman to have your baby if she chooses not to do so and you cannot legally force her to have an abortion is she chooses th have the baby. You know these things to be true before you decided to have sex with the woman and if you proceed to have sex with her, you've made you choice.

I would also like to comment on those who think that the sole reason for sex is procreation. It's not. Sex is a necessary part of life and has a profound impact on the health and well being of both men and women.

Adults who have a healthy sex life are less likely to have certain types of cancer, including breast cancer. Women's vaginal walls deteriorate unless they have sex, men have higher rates of erectile dysfunction if they're not having sex. Use it or lose it.

It should be noted that the health benefits that accrue to those with an active sex life are completely negated for those with a promiscuous lifestyle. Having too many partners, aside from the risk of STD's, also carries other health risks. As with most things, moderation is always the key.

Right wingers like to pretend that people who don't want to have children shouldn't have sex, and that would solve the abortion problem but that's an absolute fallacy. Our bodies, and our mental well being, are both better served when we are in a committed monogamous sexual relationship.

It feels good, it's good for your health, your happiness and you'll live longer too. Sex is not just for making babies.

Nobody gets to force her to carry that child. I think that's fair. And nobody gets to take it away from her unwillingly, either. Also fair. Simple standard.

Constitutionally, children have a right to the equal protections of our laws.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

This is not for you to decide for somebody else. If you find yourself in this predicament, then the woman may allow you to partake in the decision making process. What other people decide in regards to their lives and their futures is not up to anyone else.

I'll say this again, Chris. The man contributed one half of the genes. He gets as much say as the woman. Without his sperm, there is no "choice." And we wouldn't even be here to have this discussion.

I'm sorry, but it's rather delusional to think that only the woman plays a critical role in the reproductive process.

Yeah the guy has a real tough job! LOL

Oh yeah, and just for the record, there's only been one virgin birth. So how do you think this all starts?

There's been more than one virgin birth. There are many instances of women giving birth who have not been penetrated. They're rare but they have happened.

Not really since she is the one who takes all the risks

I beg to differ. The woman agreed to the risk of unprotected sexual intercourse, the man chose to take the risk by not wearing a condom.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand?

Because it's simply not true.

Half of the women who have abortions, used birth control the month they got pregnant. That means the condom broke, the pill didn't work, the IUD failed. There is no method of birth control that is 100% effective, even when used properly.

I have a handsome new grandson whose mother was taking the pill when she got pregnant. They had planned on waiting a little longer before having another baby, but the failure of their birth control moved the timing up a bit.

It is absolutely facile to think that pregnancies only happen with unprotected sex.

LOL

Nope, the guy does not get just as much say as the woman. It's her body, not his. She gets to decide what happens with her body. The guy has no control over that. Sure, he can beg, but she has the final say.

Does anyone fall for your childish games? Stay on topic.

This is not about children. Its about fetuses.

And YOU know that.

You're very welcome to hold a different opinion but that's all it is - an opinion. If you disagree with a woman's right to choose, you're very welcome to NOT choose for yourself, but never ever for anyone else.

In my OPINION only a leftarded fucking imbecile like you would think that a CHILD who is in the fetal stage of their life is anything less than a child just BECAUSE they happen to be in the fetal stage of their life. And.. .our fetal HOMICIDE laws back me up on that.

No they don't. They protect WOMEN who have chosen to have a child from those who would harm that unborn child, which may include the child's father.

I've seen a lot of instances where abusive partners would punch or kick a pregnant woman in the stomach.

The fetal homicide laws are to protect the woman and her fetus, should she choose to carry it.

Obviously you weren't paying attention when the laws were passed and when they were being debated.

We already have and always have had laws to " protect women" from assaults like being kicked in the stomach, moron.

The fetal HOMICIDE laws were passed to make the killing of "CHILDREN in the womb" a punishable crime in its own right.

It not only apply to criminal forced abortions but to any other criminal killings of children in the womb . Including DUIs, accidental killings during a robbery, etc.
Yeah dummy Its only punishable when the mother didnt give permission for someone to terminate her pregnancy. You must be kind of thick in the head. I explained that before.

Feticide - Wikipedia

"These laws do not apply to legally induced abortions. Federal and state courts have consistently held that these laws do not contradict the U.S. Supreme Court's rulings on abortion."

Did anyone deny that our fetal Homicide laws do not apply to "legally" induced abortions, fucktard?

Yes. You did when you brought it up in a thread about abortion. You used it to say all abortions are illegal you fucking idiot.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Last edited:
Not really since she is the one who takes all the risks

I beg to differ. The woman agreed to the risk of unprotected sexual intercourse, the man chose to take the risk by not wearing a condom.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand?

Because it's simply not true.

Half of the women who have abortions, used birth control the month they got pregnant. That means the condom broke, the pill didn't work, the IUD failed. There is no method of birth control that is 100% effective, even when used properly.

I have a handsome new grandson whose mother was taking the pill when she got pregnant. They had planned on waiting a little longer before having another baby, but the failure of their birth control moved the timing up a bit.

It is absolutely facile to think that pregnancies only happen with unprotected sex.
I have to agree with this. Every single one of my children were born when the mother was on birth control. The last one didnt even show until my wife was 7 months pregnant.

Yeah the guy has a real tough job! LOL

Oh yeah, and just for the record, there's only been one virgin birth. So how do you think this all starts?

I think the guy has a very easy job. You want to compare what he does to the woman? haha

You guys are like the taliban, you just want to control women.

I wasn't comparing anything. But what do you think initiates the process? The sperm. Unless the egg is fertilized, there is no work for the woman to do, no labor pains, no abortion procedure, nothing.

So you better get on those guys jacking off. Killing a lot of babies...
Go back to biology class, do not pass go. Do not collect $200

In my OPINION only a leftarded fucking imbecile like you would think that a CHILD who is in the fetal stage of their life is anything less than a child just BECAUSE they happen to be in the fetal stage of their life. And.. .our fetal HOMICIDE laws back me up on that.

No they don't. They protect WOMEN who have chosen to have a child from those who would harm that unborn child, which may include the child's father.

I've seen a lot of instances where abusive partners would punch or kick a pregnant woman in the stomach.

The fetal homicide laws are to protect the woman and her fetus, should she choose to carry it.

Obviously you weren't paying attention when the laws were passed and when they were being debated.

We already have and always have had laws to " protect women" from assaults like being kicked in the stomach, moron.

The fetal HOMICIDE laws were passed to make the killing of "CHILDREN in the womb" a punishable crime in its own right.

It not only apply to criminal forced abortions but to any other criminal killings of children in the womb . Including DUIs, accidental killings during a robbery, etc.
Yeah dummy Its only punishable when the mother didnt give permission for someone to terminate her pregnancy. You must be kind of thick in the head. I explained that before.

Feticide - Wikipedia

"These laws do not apply to legally induced abortions. Federal and state courts have consistently held that these laws do not contradict the U.S. Supreme Court's rulings on abortion."

Did anyone deny that our fetal Homicide laws do not apply to "legally" induced abortions, fucktard?

Yes. You did when you brought it up in a thread about abortion. You used it to say all abortions are illegal you fucking idiot.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Your willful ignorance and selective comprehension has got the best of you again, fucktardo. I referred to the Fetal Homicide laws ONLY to support the argument that a "child in the womb" is a "CHILD" in the womb. The actual language of the fucking laws say exactly that.

I never once claimed that fetal homicide laws can ALREADY be used to prosecute (currently) legal abortions.

Maybe it would help if you were to ask your mom to come down to the basement and read my posts to you. Maybe even bring you a snack.

Feticide - Wikipedia

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Your willful ignorance and selective comprehension has got the best of you again, fucktardo. I referred to the Fetal Homicide laws ONLY to support the argument that a "child in the womb" is a "CHILD" in the womb. The actual language of the fucking laws say exactly that.

I never once claimed that fetal homicide laws can ALREADY be used to prosecute (currently) legal abortions.

Maybe it would help if you were to ask your mom to come down to the basement and read my posts to you. Maybe even bring you a snack.
Hey stupid. That sentiment dies an instant death when its abortion. How fucking stupid can you be to not get that?

A young man used to work with me whose wife aborted his child without telling him. He promptly kicked her to the curb, has a new girl, and is still mad about it.

Feticide - Wikipedia

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Hey stupid. That sentiment dies an instant death when its abortion. How fucking stupid can you be to not get that?

Hey stupid, our fetal homicide laws define children in the womb as human beings in ANY stage of development and they make the killing of one - during a criminal act - a crime of MURDER.

They FOR NOW, include an exception to FOR NOW keep abortions legal.

REMOVE the mother fucking exception and what the fuck will you have left?

Again, you might want to have your mom or someone 12 or older come down and read it to you.

Forum List

Back