Idiots protesting mosque near Ground Zero attack two Christians

Until someone else can prove otherwise. At the very least, an awful lot on the list are big believers in Christianity.

Plus, there's a good amount of hate groups in the country, and a lot of them like to tie themselves to Christianity.

Groups | Southern Poverty Law Center

I still maintain terrorists have used pretty much every major religion, creed or ideology to support their acts, and that having one religion better or less extremist than another is stupid.
Why doesnt the SPLC list any Islamic hate groups on it watch list?

The Southern Poverty Business Model?By Ken Silverstein (Harper's Magazine)

Because it does. Nation of Islam is on it.

No because bush flew the Saudi royal family out of the US in order to protect those terrorists

Ah the noted moron tactic of bringing Booosh into any argument in which you have failed. Which is essentially every argument you enter.

He asked what happened right after 9/11 and you think I brought up bush?:cuckoo:

You're lying (again), I didn't ask what happened right after 9/11.

Allow me to help:

Christian Terrorist Cells in the USA - Commonplace Book

The link above even sources them to local news organizations. One sadly has a broken link, though.

Enjoy the list!

To say that ALL of these acted on behalf of their religion is disingenuous.

Until someone else can prove otherwise. At the very least, an awful lot on the list are big believers in Christianity.

Plus, there's a good amount of hate groups in the country, and a lot of them like to tie themselves to Christianity.

I still maintain terrorists have used pretty much every major religion, creed or ideology to support their acts, and that having one religion better or less extremist than another is stupid.

As I've said before. When a non Muslim group kills 3000 Americans in one morning I will worry about that group as much as I worry about Muslims. When Christian groups start attacking our Embassies, I'll be alarmed. When Christian preachers start issuing fatwas against others en masse I will be shocked.

this isn't even a valid comparison and you know it. I mean seriously if you want to have a valid debate about why we shouldn't be against all Muslims let's have one, but don't try to make the silly argument that Christians are just as likely to be terrorists.

Here, would you like me to make your argument for you?

Because I'm a nice guy, and enjoy an honest debate, I'm going to do just that. Read this website

How Many Muslims Are Terrorists? - Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

It will give you some nice figures and stats to actually have a valid debate that not all Muslims are terrorists, rather than your stupid point your failing to make about Christians.

BTW - Any of you that want a Really thorough list of Muslim terror acts check out this page.

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/article.aspx?g=41111

Last edited:
Allow me to help:

Christian Terrorist Cells in the USA - Commonplace Book

The link above even sources them to local news organizations. One sadly has a broken link, though.

Enjoy the list!

Being a Christian and commiting violent acts in the name of said religious belief is two different things.

Ah the noted moron tactic of bringing Booosh into any argument in which you have failed. Which is essentially every argument you enter.

He asked what happened right after 9/11 and you think I brought up bush?:cuckoo:

You're lying (again), I didn't ask what happened right after 9/11.

I hope you're hitting this fool with the neg rep as often as I am. He's a disgrace to liberals everywhere.

As I've said before. When a non Muslim group kills 3000 Americans in one morning I will worry about that group as much as I worry about Muslims. When Christian groups start attacking our Embassies, I'll be alarmed. When Christian preachers start issuing fatwas against others en masse I will be shocked.

this isn't even a valid comparison and you know it. I mean seriously if you want to have a valid debate about why we shouldn't be against all Muslims let's have one, but don't try to make the silly argument that Christians are just as likely to be terrorists.

Because I'm a nice guy, and enjoy an honest debate, I'm going to do just that. Read this website

It will give you some nice figures and stats to actually have a valid debate that not all Muslims are terrorists, rather than your stupid point your failing to make about Christians.

If you've been reading my posts, you would know that I don't give a crap if Christians are specifically terrorists, or if Muslims are. They're not. Terrorists will do what they want to do and use whatever they want, whether it be religion, creed or ideology to justify those actions. Arguing that one is worse than the other is moot because they all get used in the end.

I didn't pop in debate if Christians are child-molesting hypocrites, or if Muslims are murdering psychopaths who wear towels on their heads. Every side has its stupid hacks that everyone agrees are bloody idiots who don't represent every Muslim or Christian as a whole.

Lonestar wanted a list of Christian terrorist attacks, I gave him one and then some.

Being a Christian and commiting violent acts in the name of said religious belief is two different things.

And being a Muslim and committing acts in the name of said religious belief are two different things.

And being a Buddhist and committing acts in the name of said religious belief are two different things.

And being a Hindu and committing acts in the name of said religious belief are two different things.

Hope the point is getting through.

If you've been reading my posts, you would know that I don't give a crap if Christians are specifically terrorists, or if Muslims are. They're not. Terrorists will do what they want to do and use whatever they want, whether it be religion, creed or ideology to justify those actions. Arguing that one is worse than the other is moot because they all get used in the end.

I didn't pop in debate if Christians are child-molesting hypocrites, or if Muslims are murdering psychopaths who wear towels on their heads. Every side has its stupid hacks that everyone agrees are bloody idiots who don't represent every Muslim or Christian as a whole.

Lonestar wanted a list of Christian terrorist attacks, I gave him one and then some.

And being a Muslim and committing acts in the name of said religious belief are two different things.

And being a Buddhist and committing acts in the name of said religious belief are two different things.

And being a Hindu and committing acts in the name of said religious belief are two different things.

I doubt it. Look at what you're dealing with:

Ugly%20American.jpg

Please look at this website

Prophet of Doom - Islamic Terrorism Timeline - Introduction - Islamic Terrorism Timeline

and list to me which of those acts were committed by people who were Muslims but their attacks had nothing to do with their religion.

I'll wait...........

Prophet of Doom - Islamic Terrorism Timeline - Introduction - Islamic Terrorism Timeline

and list to me which of those acts were committed by people who were Muslims but their attacks had nothing to do with their religion.

I'm still waiting for you to get my point.

I'm not defending radical Muslim terrorist anymore than I would defend the radical Christian terrorists I posted. Both sides are terrorists willing to use anything as justification for their radical ways. They're both wrong for it, as well. No religion is worse or better than another one.

I'm not defending radical Muslim terrorist anymore than I would defend the radical Christian terrorists I posted. Both sides are terrorists willing to use anything as justification for their radical ways. They're both wrong for it, as well. No religion is worse or better than another one.

You're a naive fucking idiot if you believe that. Did you look at that website at all?

Just looking at one time period proves it. From Sep 03 to Nov 03 there were FORTY SIX terror acts committed by Muslims in the name of their religion. I defy you to find me 46 such acts by Christian terrorists in the last ten , no make it fifty , years combined.

Again, if you want to have a legitimate debate about not all Muslims being terrorists let's have that debate but this stupidity of " all religions are equally as bad" makes you look like a totally uneducated buffoon. No, all religions aren't equally bad.

National Abortion Federation: Extreme Clinic Violence

http://blog.beliefnet.com/crunchycon/2009/06/abortion-violence-statistics.html

How many people have been killed in anti-abortion violence in the US? From the BBC, citing abortion provider statistics:

According to data gathered by the National Abortion Federation, a pro-choice group, there had been at least nine killings in anti-abortion protests, 17 attempted murders and 400 death threats.
Bombings and arson attempts of abortion facilities also happen on a regular basis with cases often reaching double figures every year

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/crunchycon/2009/06/abortion-violence-statistics.html#ixzz0qRlyoNSP

Here's conjob claims that death threats, arsons, and bombings aren't terrorism

Last edited:

You're a naive fucking idiot if you believe that. Did you look at that website at all?

Just looking at one time period proves it. From Sep 03 to Nov 03 there were FORTY SIX terror acts committed by Muslims in the name of their religion. I defy you to find me 46 such acts by Christian terrorists in the last ten , no make it fifty , years combined.

Again, if you want to have a legitimate debate about not all Muslims being terrorists let's have that debate but this stupidity of " all religions are equally as bad" makes you look like a totally uneducated buffoon. No, all religions aren't equally bad.

Disgruntled followers of radical theology run with cycles. No one is disputing that there is a higher percentage of disgruntled radical Muslims right now. Why do you think that is? Their so-called way of running things is being threatened by technology and the Western Way of life....100 years ago it might have been another religion...100 years from now, who knows which radical version of which religion will use terrorism more than any other. It's all about radical theology...those who want to make EVERYONE kow tow to their version of reality.

Nice words. Take a look at the hate groups in the link I listed, and attacks (which do not account for ALL of the attacks) in the link before it. But lemme list some other stuff that Christians did:

Puritan Witch Trials
Crusades
Inquisistions
French Wars of Religion
English Civil War
Thirty Years War

Why should I believe that Christianity is any less worse than Islam? You demonize Islam, but give insufficient information on why Christianity or Hinduism or Buddhism or anything else is better than it. Feel free to list the historical events where Muslim committed atrocities too, I'll gladly welcome it. It only proves my point that a lot, if not all major religions are naughty.

Last edited:

Abortion violence statistics - Crunchy Con

How many people have been killed in anti-abortion violence in the US? From the BBC, citing abortion provider statistics:

According to data gathered by the National Abortion Federation, a pro-choice group, there had been at least nine killings in anti-abortion protests, 17 attempted murders and 400 death threats.
Bombings and arson attempts of abortion facilities also happen on a regular basis with cases often reaching double figures every year

Read more: Abortion violence statistics - Crunchy Con

You know I must say , everyone is getting sick of your lying. How about we settle this.

If you find ANYWHERE where I have posted that death threats, arson, or bombing weren't terrorism I will ask that my account be deleted and I'll never return. If on the other hand you can't you agree to ask for your account to be deleted and never return.

Do you have the fucking cojones to back up your idiotic statement you moron?

Abortion violence statistics - Crunchy Con

Read more: Abortion violence statistics - Crunchy Con

You know I must say , everyone is getting sick of your lying. How about we settle this.

If you find ANYWHERE where I have posted that death threats, arson, or bombing weren't terrorism I will ask that my account be deleted and I'll never return. If on the other hand you can't you agree to ask for your account to be deleted and never return.

Do you have the fucking cojones to back up your idiotic statement you moron?

SO you have nothing to say about the christian terrorists who have committed hundreds of acts of terrorism?

The point being is that Islamic extremist are in fact committing acts of terror in the name of their religion. You cannot say the same for the list you provided.

Forum List

Back