Idiot with badge tries to shoot dog misses,shoots dogs owner

Why is the dog in custody? WTF, it didn't attack anyone! Although I would never have let my dog be outside the house without a leash on like that, so the stupid bitch is just as much to blame.

Eh. Idiots with badges shoot dogs no matter where they are,inside,out side in fenced yard,on leash,on chain etc....they don't care.

Uh...not in my town. If your dog is properly restrained or enclosed, the cops won't shoot it.

Of course there's the possibility they are making a forced entry into your home (with a warrant) and your dog comes at them and they shoot it.

But otherwise, they're not going to shoot a dog that is not in a position to hurt anyone.

One time the cops had surrounded my house. I work nearby and someone told me about it so I went running over to my house and asked "May I help you? This is my house."

They asked me if I knew "Evelyn" and I said no. They said there was a report that Evelyn was holed up in my house and she was a fugitive from justice. WTF!!!

I told them, I have Dobermans in there, what were you going to do, storm in there and kill my dogs???!!!! Make sure you have your information right next time!

I also offered to put my dogs in the backyard if they wanted to come in and ascertain that "Evelyn" wasn't in there. When they saw my willingness to let them into my house, they backed off.

I later realized which house they had mine confused with and called and told them where "Evelyn" was likely holed up. I never did see them surround THAT house though. Fuckers.

I don't know what I would have done if they hurt my dogs. My dogs are like my children.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Eh. Idiots with badges shoot dogs no matter where they are,inside,out side in fenced yard,on leash,on chain etc....they don't care.

Uh...not in my town. If your dog is properly restrained or enclosed, the cops won't shoot it.

Of course there's the possibility they are making a forced entry into your home (with a warrant) and your dog comes at them and they shoot it.

But otherwise, they're not going to shoot a dog that is not in a position to hurt anyone.

Consider yourself very lucky...I remember a video of a cop catching a dog with a rope.Animal control was taking to long to come get it so he just shot it in the head twice...since then I have seen stories in pretty much every state where cops shot a dog for no reason including little ankle biters not big ole rotts,or dobermans,pitts etc.

Consider yourself very lucky...I remember a video of a cop catching a dog with a rope.Animal control was taking to long to come get it so he just shot it in the head twice...since then I have seen stories in pretty much every state where cops shot a dog for no reason including little ankle biters not big ole rotts,or dobermans,pitts etc.

Well, yeah, loose dogs they will shoot. One time some dogs were aggravating a moose and Animal Control was on the way, but the cops didn't want to wait so they shot the dogs. Fuckers. It was not necessary to do that.

I take every precaution to make sure my dogs don't get loose, and in almost 10 years I've only had a dog get away from me once, and that only lasted about five minutes and i got her back. And that was just a miniature pinscher mix, not a Doberman. The Dobermans I guard with my life, they are so precious to me. I'd hate to think that if I make one mistake and one of my dogs gets out, some cop will come along and shoot her. I'm not sure I can guarantee I'd be able to handle that.

Forum List

Back