So Right Wings Big Witness is a dud

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Witness through the porch light shinning in his face, through the rain, through the cloud covered darkness of night saw the lighter skinned guy on top, who couldn't see if Zimmerman was getting hit.

oh yeah and isn't sure who was yelling for help but assumes it was Zimmerman because he was on the bottom.

Last edited:
Witness through the porch light shinning in his face, through the rain, through the cloud covered darkness of night saw the lighter skinned guy on top, who couldn't see if Zimmerman was getting hit.

Sombody be lyin....

Zimmerman Trial | Trayvon punching | Screaming 911 Tape

A neighbor, John Good, who witnessed the fight between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman has just devastated the State’s case, testifying that he saw the fight between the two, that Trayvon was on top punching Mixed Martial Arts style, and that the scream must have come from Zimmerman because Zimmerman was on the bottom and Trayvon was faced away from the witness.

oh yeah and isn't sure who was yelling for help but assumes it was Zimmerman because he was on the bottom.

Right Wing? I did not know the republicans were involved in this case. You just Highlighted your bias, bitch.

Sombody be lyin....

A neighbor, John Good, who witnessed the fight between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman has just devastated the State’s case, testifying that he saw the fight between the two, that Trayvon was on top punching Mixed Martial Arts style, and that the scream must have come from Zimmerman because Zimmerman was on the bottom and Trayvon was faced away from the witness.

I'ts the same guy guy he just changed his testimony.

You're saying a witness claimed "the lighter skinned guy was on top" and also "Zimmerman was on the bottom"?

Did this witness really contradict himself like that?

Sombody be lyin....

Not changing, its the defense, who have zimmerman's side of it in its entirety, asking the questions, and the answers were given by the witness clearly show TM on top of GZ giving him a whoopin.

This case is falling apart for the prosecution, and all your little spin attempts wont work.

Right Wing? I did not know the republicans were involved in this case. You just Highlighted your bias, bitch.

All(generalization) the "right wing" networks are pro Zimmerman and said how this witness was going to prove Zimmerman was getting beat and feared for his life,which he didn't.

He's an ignorant left wing hack.

Not changing, its the defense, who have zimmerman's side of it in its entirety, asking the questions, and the answers were given by the witness clearly show TM on top of GZ giving him a whoopin.

This case is falling apart for the prosecution, and all your little spin attempts wont work.

He did change his story, first statement he said he could see the guy on top hitting the guy on the bottom, today he said he couldn't see if he was hitting the guy on the bottom.

He said in the first interview he knew it was the guy on the bottom screaming for help, today he said he assumed it was the guy on the bottom because...he was on the bottom.

You would have to be ignorant if you think this isn't politicized.

He did change his story, first statement he said he could see the guy on top hitting the guy on the bottom, today he said he couldn't see if he was hitting the guy on the bottom.

He said in the first interview he knew it was the guy on the bottom screaming for help, today he said he assumed it was the guy on the bottom because...he was on the bottom.

Did you even see the tweets from the people at the trial, so far its basically validating everything zimmerman has said previously about the altercation.

The prosecution is hosed on the murder charge right now. if they were smart they would try to lower the charge right now and salvage anything they can.

Did you even see the tweets from the people at the trial, so far its basically validating everything zimmerman has said previously about the altercation.

The prosecution is hosed on the murder charge right now. if they were smart they would try to lower the charge right now and salvage anything they can.

I don't follow twitter. Didn't Jodi Arias innocent have a big twitter following?

I don't follow twitter. Didn't Jodi Arias innocent have a big twitter following?

The link i provided has twitter postings from those inside the courtroom (or just outside).

How about you read the link and THEN comment?

You would have to be ignorant if you think this isn't politicized.

In your supreme ignorance you build a strawman argument and then call it politicized. The Right wing stance is: "let's not convict the guy before he even gets a trial."

Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back