IDF Punished by Hamas Fighters . Israel to quickly have its North Annexed if the Hezzers come in .

Again, we need to bring back the 'funny and agree' button. :lol:

I'm actually getting the giggles over here that an MSM regurgitator is thinking that he's the smart one and you have no arguments, when you brought up something as important as how these wars affect all of us back home liberty-wise. And that's not even getting into the even bigger picture.

Well. As I said, that's really my only stake in the entire affair.

They can blow each other to smithereens for all I care. They've been doing it for thousands of years anyway. It's none of my business.

As Americans, and only as Americans, we'd do well to pay attention to how the affair is being weaponized against the fabric of our Republic. The image of what's going on over there is being strategically imported and projected onto our own streets and into our own institutions for that very purpose, observably.

BLM didn't get the job done. So now they're importing a problem on the other side of the planet for what they likely view as a far more useful image to designate and employ as an entirely different victim status group to try to accomplish that same goal. Thus the competition developing between them for the designation out in the wild of the www.

Of course, that discussion will never happen so long as nobody is interested in speaking for the interests of actual Americans, but rather exclusively in the interests of those foreign entities.

That we're being robbed at the barrel of our own government's gun to fund the continuation of the thousands of years old screwery while our own people struggle to decide whether to feed their families or to fuel their cars to get to work as a consequence of the policies of the same assholes who are robbing us at the barrel of a government gun to fund the continuation of the foreign entanglements is just an extra slap in the mouth.

But I'm repeating myself, so...

Last edited:
Well. As I said, that's really my only stake in the entire affair.

They can blow each other to smithereens for all I care. They've been doing it for thousands of years anyway. It's none of my business.

As Americans, and only as Americans, we'd do well to pay attention to how the affair is being weaponized against the fabric of our Republic. The image of what's going on over there is being strategically imported and projected onto our own streets and into our own institutions for that very purpose, observably.

Of course, that discussion will never happen so long as nobody is interested in speaking for the interests of actual Americans, but rather exclusively in the interests of those foreign entities.

That we're being robbed at the barrel of our own government's gun to fund the continuation of the thousands of years old screwery, while our own people striggle to decide whther to feed their families or fuel their cars to get to work as a consequence of the policies of the same asholes who are robbing us to fund the continuation of the foreign entanglements is just an extra slap in the mouth.

But I'm repeating myself, so...

I wholeheartedly agree. And I know you've been saying it repeatedly, and it has mostly fallen upon deaf ears, with these knuckleheads.

But what I was alluding to was the even bigger picture, which is that all of this is heading toward the Great Reset... world government. But that's another topic, and I know that's not really a topic you get into.

But what I was alluding to was the even bigger picture, which is that all of this is heading toward the Great Reset... world government. But that's another topic, and I know that's not really a topic you get into.

Just because I don't get into a lot of these conversations doesn't mean that I don't pay attention.

I'm just never really satisfied with them.

I actually reference the WEF agenda itself, particularly when it comes into play in real-world scenarios, quite a bit. But I don't think many people realize that I am whenever I do.

But whatever. I'm not trying to change anyone's minds. It's too late for that. I'm content to just do the play-by-play now. Ha.

Last edited:
Wait'll you see what they have in store for water. Ha. Bunch of hooligans.

But that goes back to what I was saying about (centrally and digitally) collateralizing and financializing nature itself in one of those threads where someone asked what we thought the end game was with regard to the ''climate change'' shenanigans.

Of course, now that's all starting to come to fruition in the real world and being introduced into legislation, and from the position of COVID style authoritarianism, by their own admission by referencing the use of the COVID model to enforce it, and still nobody's talking about it.

So it's like why bother?

Last edited:
Wait'll you see what they have i nstore for water. Ha. Bunch of hooligans.

But that goes back to what I was saying about collateralizing and financializing nature in one of those threads where someone asked what we thought the end game was with regard to the ''climate change'' shenanigans.

Of course, now that;s all starting to come to fruition an the real world and being introduced into legislation, and still nobody's talkign about it.

So it's like why bother?

^ These are the kinds of things that I wish people would start threads on. I don't know if you have, but if you have and it got crickets because people prefer the red vs blue pecker waving and MSM parroting, then....I guess you're right, why bother? lol. Actually, it's funny and sad at the same time. Ah well. : /

^ These are the kinds of things that I wish people would start threads on. I don't know if you have, but if you have and it got crickets because people prefer the red vs blue pecker waving and MSM parroting, then....I guess you're right, why bother? lol. Actually, it's funny and sad at the same time. Ah well. : /

Nah. I don't start threads any more.

Well, maybe in the FZ, but that's about it.

So, to sum things up.

Ham ass attacks Israel in a "well coordinated military strike" that kills 1,200 people.

That good coordination includes the overt slaughter of 250 people who were targeted at a f**king music festival. Ham ass probably gave out bravery for killing so many people who were fighting back by throwing ear buds.

Oh, but wait, they were caught in a cross fire. Something no believes except the cucks that have their heads up K. Mashal's ass (or any of his cohorts).

And now we have Ritter (who is openly encouraging other countries to get involved thinking they can overrun Israel) blathering about how bad the Israeli army is.

Only he seems to have his head crowded in Masha's ass with the bunch of other morons.

Now, you have the palistinians who support and defend Ham ass getting killed (20 K) by Israel, but Isreal is losing. And said palisintians are being openly sacrificed by Hamas leaders in an effort to turn public opinion against Isreal.

Ritter must be banking on the idea of that Israel won't nuke any country that piles on if they are backed into a corner.

His assessments are, so far, bulls**t as there is nothing back them up.

This has been his MO for a decade now and nobody takes this guy seriously.

So, I suspect:

No cease fire.

BTW: Running low on ammo means running out of rocket defenses. Until the U.S. steps in. And the watch out !

The untrained terrible Israeli army will continue to slaughter Palistinians and nothing going to stop them.

Oh, and according to Ritter, Ham Ass is a real military. Do we teach our military to use civilians as shields ?
I’m continually amazed at the tone deafness of Israeli apologists. You condemn Hamas for their murderous actions and know all the fine details of their crimes, but somehow know absolutely nothing about the greater atrocities committed by Israel.

Is it statist brainwashing that turns you into a Muslim hater that causes a lack humanity.

Oh, isn't that cute.

In the end, I think of you as a reasonable poster.

Not the other stutterf**ks on this thread.

But if you decide you want to have a go, I am always willing to learn a thing or two myself.
I have yet to see a post from him that isn't just about him. Never anything of substance.

I have yet to see a post from him that isn't just about him. Never anything of substance.

That's because you're as ignorant as a box of rocks and don't pay attention to what is actually said in my postings.

I was very clear. Not only was I very clear, I was correct in everything that I stated, observably.

All you have to do is pay attention in order to see.

But you're one of those fringe weirdos cheering for the affair to continue because you think you're gonna get raptured or some such silliness, so there's no value whatsoever in your batshit crazy spew anyway.

Get your head checked, weirdo. There's more than likely a very warm spot waiting for you anyway, you evil, conniving little half-wit, statist shit. If you possessed even a pinch of self-awareness you'd get off your knees and quit blowing some other country at the expense of the livilihood and survival of the very fabric of your own and start standing up for it for a change. lol...

Last edited:
Our government has traditionally foisted a narrative to control it's constituency , where we all are either patriots for complying or dissenters for not

The only difference in this millennia is, it's become unlawful to dissent

If you don't hear the sound of jackboots, you're wearing or lickin' 'em

~S~

Disasater . You are even thicker than I thought

Stick to the numbers and letter puzzle Topics .
Eh stick it up your Palestine. All the major world powers including the US, Europe and Arab nations are talking about a post Hamas Gaza. In about a week or two Israel will flood the tunnels and that’ll be the end of your filthy Hamassholes.

Wait'll you see what they have in store for water. Ha. Bunch of hooligans.

But that goes back to what I was saying about (centrally and digitally) collateralizing and financializing nature itself in one of those threads where someone asked what we thought the end game was with regard to the ''climate change'' shenanigans.

Of course, now that's all starting to come to fruition in the real world and being introduced into legislation, and from the position of COVID style authoritarianism, by their own admission by referencing the use of the COVID model to enforce it, and still nobody's talking about it.

So it's like why bother?

. . if those propagandists over on the Networks, Fox, CNN, MSLSD, NewMax et. al., aren't doing stories on it, and telling our members how to think about it?

The thread will go no where.

I pretty much don't start threads for the same reason.

I haven't got a clue what to start threads on anymore. . I haven't got a clue what is on the idiot box, and what isn't?
I've posted some real duds for this very reason. . .

iu

Eh stick it up your Palestine. All the major world powers including the US, Europe and Arab nations are talking about a post Hamas Gaza. In about a week or two Israel will flood the tunnels and that’ll be the end of your filthy Hamassholes.
as long as one 'talks' about it in a positive light

otherwise it's hate speech legislated unlawful

~S~

More lies. Are you a Zionist Israeli?

I’m continually amazed at the tone deafness of Israeli apologists. You condemn Hamas for their murderous actions and know all the fine details of their crimes, but somehow know absolutely nothing about the greater atrocities committed by Israel.

Is it statist brainwashing that turns you into a Muslim hater that causes a lack humanity.

When Israel creams a music concert, I'll be all over them.

How many hostages is Israel holding right now ?

More lies. Are you a Zionist Israeli?

The whole middle east is corrupt.

Israel is a sliver of land.

You are telling me that SA, Egypt, Turkey, can't come up with a section of land for these people ?

What makes you all hate Israel so much.

Forum List

Back