IDF Punished by Hamas Fighters . Israel to quickly have its North Annexed if the Hezzers come in .

Let's not go and actually think and ask questions, now. We must be more like 'HikerGuy83' and let the controlled MSM do our thinking for us. :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's not think about the morons from Ham Ass entering Israel and accidently killing a bunch of music festival people who "got in the way" ? I mean, after all, not pulling the trigger just makes no sense.

Of WTF they were doing there to begin with ?

Taking hostages wasn't in their plans either.

Your ass does your thinking for you.

It partly is -- they are close to running out of ammunition .
And there are no calls for cease fire by the Freedom Fighters .

As for propaganda .
No whining -- your invention . A lie .
But interestingly that is precsely what the Trolls were saying about Ukraine this time a year ago when I first posted .
Now Kyiv is in tatters and the full outcome beyond sane dispute . Which I told you ad infinitum was the guaranteed outcome

BTW . Nutty ordered an official Stand Down , left the border open and at the last moment put the festival next to the open border . Victims were killed in cross fire between IDF and Freedom Fighters .

Stop reading Disney for your news
I don't consider bandits who murder rape and mutilate, unarmed civilians at a party to be "freedom fighters"

Trump thought Israeli intelligence dropped the ball.

Sometimes you look past the obvious.

There is no way Ham Ass does anything except stir up a hornets nest with this s**t. Maybe it just didn't occur to Israel that Palistinians could be counted on to follow a group of corrupt leaders who essentially set them up for death.

Trump also said the election was stolen.

I was rather shocked when I saw a clip of MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski, of all people, hold the Israeli government ''spokesperson's" feet to the fire about why the attack was not only allowed to happen in the forst place in what is supposedly the most secure border on the planet, but why it was allowed to continue for 8 hours.

Clearly it was allowed to happen as a pretext to do what they're doing now, and the ''spokesperson'' so much as confirmed it by avoiding the question and effectively saying that we'll answer that when we come up with a good bullshit sotory and then proceeding to justify the mass extermination of the civillians there.

Previous relevant dialogue...

''Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas... This is part of our strategy...to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.'' - Netanyahu speaking to his Likud party’s Knesset members in March 2019.

That IS amazing, wow, not only that it was the MSM, but also, as you said, considering who it was that held their feet to the fire.

I guess even the MSM at times has to acknowledge facts that can't be ignored.

But yes, I fully agree with your take on it, in your second to last paragraph.

And now we see that f**kwit kitty has a couple of comrades in the bulls**t campaign.

Saying some really stupid stuff like (the music festival just got caught in the cross fire).

The guy in Las Vegas had clearer line of sight, and he was intending to kill them and he didn't get near that many.

These people really do have their heads up Ham Ass' colon.

Sorry, but you get to make the argument. However foolish and weak it might be.

I'll respond anyway I please.
As long as you're clear on the fact that that weak ass amateur routine won't work on me like it might work on some others around here, I don't really care what you have to say about anything.

I could turn on my idiot box and hear what you're regurgitating anyway. Likely line for line...

Scott Ritter reports that the IDF Conscripts are largely poor quality , untrained and scared .
All that IDF are good at is precision bombing civilians .
He assesses that if Hezbollah move into the north that fighting will be over in days with the Israeli conscripts overwhelmed , the north annexed and if Syria joins the party they will take back at least part of the Golan Heights .

A very cogent and considered report and outlook .
Very different from the propaganda given by US driven MSM Fake News sources.

Can you believe this asshole, Ritter.

A well coordinated military strike (refering to Ham Ass).

Yes, it took a lot of thought to figure out how to march into a music festival with a bunch of well ar....er unarmed attendees and slaughter them.

Ritter....f**k the hell off.

As long as you're clear on the fact that that amateur routine won't work on me like it might work on some others around here, I don't really care what you have to say about anything.

Can you provide a translation of your post ?

You don't care, but you respond to me.....when left means right......and up means down.

That IS amazing, wow, not only that it was the MSM, but also, as you said, considering who it was that held their feet to the fire.

I guess even the MSM at times has to acknowledge facts that can't be ignored.

But yes, I fully agree with your take on it, in your second to last paragraph.

The truth always comes out. Always.

I'll be in the neighborhood. ;)

Forum List

Back