IDF Punished by Hamas Fighters . Israel to quickly have its North Annexed if the Hezzers come in .

The truth always comes out. Always.

I'll be in the neighborhood. ;)

YES. And even if it doesn't come out any time soon, I have no doubt it will eventually. I'm glad there are at least a few thinking individuals here who can see past the P-R-S crap that they keep doing over and over again. I'm glad you're here, despite all the zombies. lol :)

I miss the "funny and agree" reaction. :lol:
1703292432826.png

Apparently some of you take longer to realize you've been buffaloed.....~S~
It's worse than that, sparky. You're dealing with ''programmed'' people in the form of useful idiots whose only real interest seems to be to show off their ''programming.'' They do not understand their role in the coercion. And they know nothing at all of its consequence.

The programmers, of course, love them for it.

It should come as no surprise that we're seeing the NGOs and interested/involved political entities importing the image of this bullshit over here and onto the streets and institutions of America now. It's basically the same hands working both sets of strings, too, both those of the so-called antagonists and those of the so-called protagonists, playing their roles in the image they're projecting onto our own streets on the back of the events that are taking place over there.

They're observably using it as justification for going straight for the 1st Amendment right off the line, too. They'll move onto the 2nd after that, once they feel they've succeeded enough in defining antisemitism as an act of violence. Hell, Congress already arbitrarily redefined the term twice in the span of a couple of weeks, removing it entirely from its actual definition, like they're Noah Webster or something.

They call themselves ''conseratives,'' no less.

I observe this whole affair as an American. And only as an American and how it is being used as a benchmark to undermine the fabric of our Republic.

More people should. Because that's what is actually happening. And in broad daylight, no less. So long as the trained monkeys are provided the luxury of controlling the agument, the operation will continue to evolve without as much as a whisper.

Last edited:
So, to sum things up.

Ham ass attacks Israel in a "well coordinated military strike" that kills 1,200 people.

That good coordination includes the overt slaughter of 250 people who were targeted at a f**king music festival. Ham ass probably gave out bravery for killing so many people who were fighting back by throwing ear buds.

Oh, but wait, they were caught in a cross fire. Something no believes except the cucks that have their heads up K. Mashal's ass (or any of his cohorts).

And now we have Ritter (who is openly encouraging other countries to get involved thinking they can overrun Israel) blathering about how bad the Israeli army is.

Only he seems to have his head crowded in Masha's ass with the bunch of other morons.

Now, you have the palistinians who support and defend Ham ass getting killed (20 K) by Israel, but Isreal is losing. And said palisintians are being openly sacrificed by Hamas leaders in an effort to turn public opinion against Isreal.

Ritter must be banking on the idea of that Israel won't nuke any country that piles on if they are backed into a corner.

His assessments are, so far, bulls**t as there is nothing back them up.

This has been his MO for a decade now and nobody takes this guy seriously.

So, I suspect:

No cease fire.

BTW: Running low on ammo means running out of rocket defenses. Until the U.S. steps in. And the watch out !

The untrained terrible Israeli army will continue to slaughter Palistinians and nothing going to stop them.

Oh, and according to Ritter, Ham Ass is a real military. Do we teach our military to use civilians as shields ?

YES. And even if it doesn't come out any time soon, I have no doubt it will eventually. I'm glad there are at least a few thinking individuals here who can see past the P-R-S crap that they keep doing over and over again. I'm glad you're here, despite all the zombies. lol :)

I usually stay outta these threads. I only come into them whenever some clearly low-info zombie starts trying to swing his pecker around at people who actually value critical thought in order to purposefully deter it. And for no other reason than the fact that those people do value it. They're not interested in that. At all.

Never let those types of low-value posters control your arguments. They'll try to dumb the terms of controversy down to their level of programming every time. Don't let em...

Last edited:
It's worse than that, sparky. You're dealing with ''programmed'' people in the form of useful idiots whose only real interest seems to be to show off their ''programming.'' They do not understand their role in the coercion. And they know nothing at all of its consequence.

The programmers, of course, love them for it.

It should come as no surprise that we're seeing the NGOs and interested parties importing the image of this bullshit over here and onto the streets and institutions of America now. It's basically ythe same hands working both sets of strings, too, boith those of the so-called anagonists and those of the so-called protagonists playing their roles in the image they're projecting onto our own streets on the back of the events that are taking place over there.

They're observably using it as justification for going straight for the 1st Amendment right off the line, too. They'll move onto the 2nd after that, once they feel they've succeeded enough in defining antisemitism as an act of violence.

They call themselves ''conseratives,'' no less...

You brought up a few very insightful points. This is why I find it hilarious when the MSM types think they're so smart and knowledgable, when all they're doing is regurgitating the narrative put out by the same people who WANT war in the M.E. And then those regurgitators call others stupid, for being independent thinkers and pointing out facts and having the foresight to see where all this is heading. It's not like we haven't been through this before. :rolleyes: BOHICA.

Hamas has already lost, they just don’t want to face it. They have no control of Gaza any longer and thousands of Subhuman coward “Hamas fighters” have either surrendered in their underwear or eliminated like the cockroaches that they are. The world is already talking about a post Hamas Gaza and who’s going To run it. :clap2:

That's part of what they are looking for......they are not seen as being totally in charge.

This was a great article of analysis:

One thing that truly disgusted me was this:

Hamas probably hoped to exploit Israel’s response to increase its popularity. Khaled Mashal, one of its political leaders, noted, “We know very well the consequences of our operation on October 7 . . . No nation is liberated without sacrifices.” Another Hamas leader noted two weeks after the attacks, “We are called a nation of martyrs, and we are proud to sacrifice martyrs.”

So why is anyone in Gaza whining ? I guess they were not consulted as to who would be on the "sacrified" list. It certainly hasn't been their leaders.

And somehow, I think Iran is going to pay for some of this too. Not today, not tomorrow, but someday. If Israel were to unleash, my guess is Tehran is uninhabitable for many years.

You brought up a few very insightful points. This is why I find it hilarious when the MSM types think they're so smart and knowledgable, when all they're doing is regurgitating the narrative put out by the same people who WANT war in the M.E. And then those regurgitators call others stupid, for being independent thinkers and pointing out facts and having the foresight to see where all this is heading. It's not like we haven't been through this before. :rolleyes: BOHICA.

I tend to have after thoughts on what I say, so I added to it. You know how I do.

I don't really care what's going on over there, honestly. Those assholes have been at this for thousands of years. And, frankly, I'm tired of being robbed at the barrel of my own government's gun to continue funding the entire affair, ensuring that it continues.

To repeat: ''Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas. (Netanyahu speaking to his Likud party’s Knesset members in March 2019.)

We have people in America who are struggling to decide whether to put food on the table for their families or to put fuel in their vehicles to get to work. And as a consequence of the actions and policies of the very people who are robbing us at the barrel of our own government's gun to keep that stuff over there going, no less.

My concern is how and why the image of what is going on over there is being imported and projected onto our streets and into our institutions over here in America.

It ain't for nothing, rest assured.

But nobody's talking about that, predictably.

And nobody will, so long as the trained monkeys regurgitating what they hear on the idiot box are permitted the luxury of controlling the terms of controversy.

Which is why I said don't let em control your arguments. Don't placate them. Control your own arguments. You're likely dealing with foreign agents a lot of the time anyway. You can tell the difference between your average trained monkey and an actual foreign agent leading the monkeys around by the nose with a carrot on a stick, if you pay attention well enough.

Last edited:
I usually stay outta these threads. I only come into them whenever some clearly low-info zombie starts trying to swing his pecker around at people who actually value critical thought in order to purposefully deter it. And for no other reason than the fact that those people do value it. They're not interested in that. At all.

Never let those types of low-value posters control your arguments. They'll try to dumb the terms of controversy down to their level of programming every time. Don't let em...

I tnd to have afterthoughts on what I say, so I added to it. You know how I do.

I donlt really care what;s going on over there , honestly.

My concern is how and why the image of what is going on over there is being imported onto out streets and into our institutions over here.

It ain't for nothing, rest assured.

But nobody;s talkign about that.

And nobody will, so long as the trained moinkeys are permitted the luxury of controlling the terms of controversy.

Which is why I said don't let em control your arguments.

I know. I've also been staying out of these threads for the last few weeks, for the most part. But in response to the last thing you said, I usually don't. I have zero interest in letting the MSM and their parrots dictate the terms of controversy.... Not only is that precisely what the PTSB want, in order to deter our attention from the actual truth, but on top of that it always devolves into schoolyard name-calling and nastiness... which I also don't want to participate in. I can think of a number of things I'd rather do than bicker back and forth with MSM parrots. Heck, even rearranging my sock drawer would be more interesting than that. hahaha

Yeah, let's not think about the morons from Ham Ass entering Israel and accidently killing a bunch of music festival people who "got in the way" ? I mean, after all, not pulling the trigger just makes no sense.

Of WTF they were doing there to begin with ?

Taking hostages wasn't in their plans either.

Your ass does your thinking for you.

I agree with you.

I don't consider bandits who murder rape and mutilate, unarmed civilians at a party to be "freedom fighters"

The OP apparently considers the terrorists Hamas "freedom fighters" that's how he/she/it calls them.

What can you do with people who think like that!:cuckoo:

And now we see that f**kwit kitty has a couple of comrades in the bulls**t campaign.

Saying some really stupid stuff like (the music festival just got caught in the cross fire).

The guy in Las Vegas had clearer line of sight, and he was intending to kill them and he didn't get near that many.

These people really do have their heads up Ham Ass' colon.

Yup.

I agree with you.

Yes, but if you read the enlightened posts of some of the cucks in this thread, it's all the MSM's fault.

Even if we don't watch the MSM......which they never bother to ask.

Additionally, when they say something isn't so, they point to "other references" that they mysteriously fail to quote.

The OP is a video of known pedo who is actually encouraging other countries to pile on and wipe out Israel (no bias there).

You can't make this s**t up.

The OP apparently considers the terrorists Hamas "freedom fighters" that's how he/she/it calls them.

What can you do with people who think like that!:cuckoo:

First, I don't give them credit for thinking.

One idiot talks about "programming" all the while defending this bulls**t.

Yes, but if you read the enlightened posts of some of the cucks in this thread, it's all the MSM's fault.

Even if we don't watch the MSM......which they never bother to ask.

Additionally, when they say something isn't so, they point to "other references" that they mysteriously fail to quote.

The OP is a video of known pedo who is actually encouraging other countries to pile on and wipe out Israel (no bias there).

You can't make this s**t up.

Unfortunately you are right

They only see what the want to see

This is them!:dunno:

1703293769642.png

You can offer up a challenge any time you'd like.

Just keep in mind that your whining about others calling you on your non-arguments is not going to change anything.

Heh heh. Is that what you think you did? That's humorous.

Anyway. Perhaps I may do just that if I get in the mood. I do get in the mood once in a while. Gosh. I have so many unanswered questions. It's a good thing I happened to run into a smart feller like you, though. I'm sure you'll learn me right properly.

I should probably get a notepad and a pencil and start writing them down.

Anyway. Perhaps I may do just that if I get in the mood. I do get in the mood once in a while. Gosh. I have so many unanswered questions. It's a good thing I happened to run into a smart feller like you, though. I'm sure you'll learn me right properly.

I should probably get a notepad and a pencil.

Oh, isn't that cute.

In the end, I think of you as a reasonable poster.

Not the other stutterf**ks on this thread.

But if you decide you want to have a go, I am always willing to learn a thing or two myself.

I should probably get a notepad and a pencil.

Again, we need to bring back the 'funny and agree' button. :lol:

I'm actually getting the giggles over here that an MSM regurgitator is thinking that he's the smart one and you have no arguments, when you brought up something as important as how these wars affect all of us back home liberty-wise. And that's not even getting into the even bigger picture.

Forum List

Back