IDF Punished by Hamas Fighters . Israel to quickly have its North Annexed if the Hezzers come in .

because the points made by you are fucking horse-shit?
So stupid that you actually believe I am Scott Ritter .

Still, this is an old person's chat site and it would be silly to expect discussion with Americans brought up on MSM and incapable of Critical Thought .
Shame . Because the Forum idea is a good one in principle .

Last edited:
Well .
Not one of these Drongos has watched the video .
Damn . I knew that more than 3-4 minutes would be too much for them .

All too taxing and stressful for people with Cognitive Rigidity .

No wonder Russia , China and Asia look forward to taking over America , or, the Land of the Fatties , as it is commonly referred to these days .

because the points made by you are fucking horse-shit?
I shall treasure this post of yours and it will be shown widely over the next few days .

Another poorly educated American with very poor General Comprehensioin skill who actually mistook me for Scott Ritter .
Then called Scott , with his fine international reputation, a maker of horse shit points .
Yet had zero to say on the subject .

You have my Xmas award -- Drongo Dongo .

I shall treasure this post of yours and it will be shown widely over the next few days .

Another poorly educated American with very poor General Comprehensioin skill who actually mistook me for Scott Ritter .
Then called Scott , with his fine international reputation, a maker of horse shit points .
Yet had zero to say on the subject .

You have my Xmas award -- Drongo Dongo .

LOLGFY.

Why not watch the video before making a random noise comment?
Set a good example to posters in terms of Critical Comment and Thinking .
Seems sensible .
I would have done that, if it were someone else besides Scott Ritter. Ol' delfarm4fun lost all credibility long ago.

On a February afternoon in 2009, Ryan Venneman, one of only five full-time police officers in tiny Barrett Township, Pa., decided to spend some time hunting for sexual predators online. Venneman entered a Yahoo chat room, where the minimum legal age is supposed be 18, and passed himself off as a teenager named Emily. Before long, he was contacted by a man who said he was 44 and called himself delmarm4fun — a reference to Delmar, N.Y., an Albany suburb about three hours from where Venneman was sitting in the Poconos.
“Age?” delmarm4fun asked.
“15.”
“Aha,” came the response. “New York or Pa.?”
A graphic flirtation ensued. At one point, delmarm4fun asked “Emily” again if she was 18.
“No, I’m 15,” Venneman replied.
“Aha,” delmarm4fun said again. “My bad.”
“What’s wrong?” Venneman asked.
“Didn’t realize you were 15. . . .”
“So why u don’t like me,” Venneman typed, mimicking an adolescent’s mangled syntax.

“I do, very much. LOL. Just don’t want any trouble.”
After about an hour of this, according to logs later presented in court, the man Venneman was talking to masturbated in front of a webcam and announced he was off to take a shower.
“U know ur in a lot of trouble, don’t you,” Venneman typed.
“Huh?”
“I’m a undercover police officer. U need to call me A.S.A.P.”
“Nah,” delmarm4fun wrote. “Your not 15. Yahoo is for 18 and over. It’s all fantasy. No crime.”
“I have your phone number and I will be getting your IP address from Yahoo and your carrier,” Venneman wrote. “We can do this 2 ways call me and you can turn yourself in at a latter date or I’ll get a warrant for you and come pick you up.”
The perpetrator turned himself in almost immediately. Delmarm4fun, it turned out, was Scott Ritter, one of the most controversial figures in American foreign policy for the past decade and a half.

Even when he wasn't chasing underage girls, he was an idiot. He first loudly and publicly claimed that Saddam was misleading inspectors and not to be trusted. Then he almost immediately changed and said that it was Bush who was misleading the public, and that WMD's were a fiction.

BTW, this is classic:

Even after he was convicted on five felony counts and two misdemeanors last year, Ritter remained, as he always has, self-righteous and inclined toward seeing conspiracies. “I’m not humiliated,” he told me recently, when I suggested he should be. “It’s nobody else’s business. And anybody who seeks to make it their business, they should be humiliated. They should be ashamed. They should be embarrassed. What I did or what I didn’t do is nobody’s business but my own and my wife’s. And the fact that this had been dragged out into the public eye the way it has speaks volumes about our society.”

I'm only embarrased as a man that Ritter passed himself off as one.

Last edited:
At last another old fool buried . In fact , martyfinished

BTW . IDF pulled their elite Golani Brigade as it had taken such a beating from the Freedom Fighters .

Things are just not going your way , marty finished

I would have done that, if it were someone else besides Scott Ritter.
He was so naughty, getting it right in Ukraine , day after day .
Week after week .
Month after month.

I could not care less about his alleged CV .
Probably 100% Fake as the Intel obviously detest him .
They do that to people who infuriate them by publicly telling the truth .

Week after week .
Month after month.
Please link me to this stellar record of his in getting it right in Ukraine. If you do, I will watch the video and analyze it objectively.
I could not care less about his alleged CV .
"CV?"

Child Violation?

Chasing underage Vagina?

Coveting Virgins?

Communicating with Vixens?
Probably 100% Fake as the Intel obviously detest him .
They do that to people who infuriate them by publicly telling the truth .
He turned himself in. He said, "It's nobody's business," not "I didn't do it."

Last edited:
At last another old fool buried . In fact , martyfinished

BTW . IDF pulled their elite Golani Brigade as it had taken such a beating from the Freedom Fighters .

Things are just not going your way , marty finished

All sorts of lies and bullshit.

Week after week .
Month after month.
Never mind about linking what he has said. I got the gist of it.

So, Scott "Nostradamas" Ritter is predicting Ukraine will lose its war with Russia? Not a difficult prediction, given Russia's size and power. Still, they haven't lost yet, and it's been a while since that great power invaded. So, too soon to say "he got it right."

He's right about the Ukraine regime being Nazi-like. But so what? I say the same, but no one cares what I think, and I'm not even a convicted pedo.

Besides, if his past is any example, he'll soon be loudly proclaiming that Ukraine is a showcase of Democracy and humanitarianism, and they are sure to defeat Putin.

Scott Ritter reports that the IDF Conscripts are largely poor quality , untrained and scared .
All that IDF are good at is precision bombing civilians .
He assesses that if Hezbollah move into the north that fighting will be over in days with the Israeli conscripts overwhelmed , the north annexed and if Syria joins the party they will take back at least part of the Golan Heights .

A very cogent and considered report and outlook .
Very different from the propaganda given by US driven MSM Fake News sources.

Doesn't Scott have some teens to talk to?

Good to see one of the Forum Outcasts attend .
Another none to bright individual who has not watched the video .
Thank the imaginary Lord there are Americans somewhat more educated than you .
What's next for you ? KKK ?
Asylum escapee is in denial that her beloved Hamas حماس already been defeated. Israel will soon flush the tunnels and down the toilet like the dog shit they are.

And there are no calls for cease fire by the Freedom Fighters .

You mean the cowards who attacked the music festival and killed 250 people who had no way of shooting back ?

Freedom Fighters ? Really ? Those f**kers are the scum of the scum.

Forum List

Back