IDF Punished by Hamas Fighters . Israel to quickly have its North Annexed if the Hezzers come in .

Nutty ordered an official Stand Down , left the border open and at the last moment put the festival next to the open border .
As an impartial observer, I think that the poster has made a point that many of us have never thought of before: Why in the world was the music festival put so close to the border with Gaza?

Scott Ritter reports that the IDF Conscripts are largely poor quality , untrained and scared .
All that IDF are good at is precision bombing civilians .
He assesses that if Hezbollah move into the north that fighting will be over in days with the Israeli conscripts overwhelmed , the north annexed and if Syria joins the party they will take back at least part of the Golan Heights .

A very cogent and considered report and outlook .
Very different from the propaganda given by US driven MSM Fake News sources.

🙄

As an impartial observer, I think that the poster has made a point that many of us have never thought of before: Why in the world was the music festival put so close to the border with Gaza?

Uh...becaue nobody was expecting Hamm ass to show up and start shooting ?

How's that.

Since you seem to be carrying her water (and likely her brains), why don't you tell us why they would not put it there ?

And just how close is close ?

And why would anyone think Hamm Ass would be stupid enough to do this and NOT GET WHAT THEY F**KING DESERVE ?

Reportedly it was moved to that location not long before it happened.

You clearly don't, since you trust the MSM like a good little ignoramus.

Go back to the TV. I couldn't care less what you believe.

Oh, you are killing me with laughter.

You are the one trying to sell s**t as perfume.

You obviously care since you can't keep your finger off the fake news button.

Guess the whole world conspired against you when a music festival just happened to be in between Ham ASS fighters and a group Israeli soldiers who just happened to be in the area and nobody could shoot anything but festival goers.

You are either brainwashed or f**king stupid beyond stupid.

Uh...becaue nobody was expecting Hamm ass to show up and start shooting ?

How's that.
As an impartial observer, I do not understand why "nobody" was expecting an attack.

How could the Israeli powers-that-be have been so negligent? Or overconfident?

I assume that the prime minister's career will come to an end very soon.

As an impartial observer, I do not understand why "nobody" was expecting an attack.

Let's not go and actually think and ask questions, now. We must be more like 'HikerGuy83' and let the controlled MSM do our thinking for us. :rolleyes:

Trump thought Israeli intelligence dropped the ball.

I think it takes either a lot of naïveté, or willful blindness to come to that conclusion.

They ignored repeated warnings from Egypt of "something big" coming, and also warnings by IDF surveillance soldiers of unusual activity on the Gaza border for months before October 7.

It also happened on the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, which would have been a time for heightened awareness.

And there are a number of other not-talked-about facts that point toward it being a false flag. You can read some of them in this post, from over a month ago.

I'm not the one who is blissfully unaware that the MSM doesn't always tell the truth.

That would be you, grampa.

I was rather shocked when I saw a clip of MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski, of all people, hold the Israeli government ''spokesperson's" feet to the fire about why the attack was not only allowed to happen in the first place in what is supposedly the most secure border on the planet, but why it was allowed to continue for 8 hours.

Clearly it was allowed to happen as a pretext to do what they're doing to the extent that they are now, and the ''spokesperson'' so much as confirmed it by avoiding and stuttering through the question and effectively saying that we'll answer that question when we come up with a good bullshit story and then proceeding to justify the mass extermination of the civillians there.

Previous relevant dialogue...

''Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas... This is part of our strategy...to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.'' - Netanyahu speaking to his Likud party’s Knesset members in March 2019.

Last edited:

And what makes you think they should have expected one ?

A tad over the top, if you will.

And now they are reaping the rewards for their sub-humanity.

All the while the Palistinians (the same bastards who cheered when the towers were attacked), are so f**king stupid as to believe Ham Ass actually has their best interests at heart.

Forum List

Back