IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

What about the Israeli's opening fire with live rounds on THOUSANDS the other day and shooting at them in broad daylight, including shooting children in the head? Do you support that or condemn it? Of course you SUPPORT shooting children in the head BECAUSE the Israeli's shot the children in the head.

We are able to condemn Hamas and Hezbollah when they do something outrageous, we also have the GROWN UP ability to condemn Israel when it does something outrageous, the Israel Firsters however are not GROWN UP and therefore have an inability to say anything against Israel EVER. Period.

What is the difference between Iran or Hamas saying they want to nuke Israel or whatever and the Israel Firsters advocating that Israel nuke Gaza and not only that but just nuke Iran and Lebanon? There is NO difference it makes YOU as disgusting as the Iran and Hamas you are always whining about.
What would you do if thousands of people were storming your border with box cutter knives and throwing rocks.
The reality is that knives and rocks kill.

"What would you do if thousands of people were storming your border with box cutter knives and throwing rocks.
The reality is that knives and rocks kill."

There was tear gas, but rubber bullets and water cannons would have effectively got that situation under control. The thing is Israel knows full well they can massacre x amount of Palestinians INCLUDING CHILDREN AND BABIES and they are the ONLY NATION on this planet that can do that and face NO CONSEQUENCES because they have their bought and paid for and probably blackmailed Bitch America to cover for them. ANY other nation would have had unilateral sanctions put on it by the hypocritical America.

As I have commented I have posted many comments supporting Israel and Bibi, but at some point someone like me draws a line in the sand and the thing is there are many millions like me around this planet now, and if Israel keeps pulling shit like they did the other day you are going to rapidly lose support and you'll just be effectively left with your Bitch America supporting you and the Homidical Head Chopping Off Maniacs and Bank Rollers of September 11th The House of Saud. You cannot expect peoples to support you IF you want to become a Rogue State that doesn't give a shit about how you deal with a situation and instead just indiscriminantly start shooting live rounds from machine guns into HUGE crowds and not giving a shit that you have shot children in the head.
Bullshit.
You have zero idea of what you’re talking about.
It’s almost ironic to me that you complain about Muslims in Germany.
I’m beginning to think someone else is using your account.

The difference is none of those Muslims BELONG on this Continent, we did not invite them here, they were directed in professional ways via NGOs and the fucking UN all doing the role of People Traffickers, they were FORCED on this Continent, they do NOT belong.
So the animals who don’t belong in Europe are saints in the ME?
Do you realize the hypocrisy of your post?

It not me who is the hypocrite. They do NOT belong on this Continent, their land is IN the Middle East, I never called the Palestinians saints because they are not but they are not ALL Terrorists which is what your side think they are, the Israeli's also are not saints and NO amount of Propaganda that you push at me is going to make me say that the Israeli's 100% of the time smell of sweet roses, the land the Palestinians are on is THEIR land, THEIR Ancestors lived on that land many many thousands of years ago and again NO amount of Propaganda is going to make me comment any different, YOU have to SHARE that land in the form of The Two State Solution an Independent Palestine alongside an Independent Israel and it's the obligation of the Palestinians to remove the extremists on their side and it's the obligation of the Israeli's to remove the extremists on their side, most Palestinians and most Israeli's do not want all this shit that happens but both sides are being held hostage by a tiny percentage of extremists who both act like feral wild jungle animals and not human beings.

If you do NOT want to SHARE that land in the form of The Two State Solution then the never ending violence will continue.

You guys on the wrong side lose every time by calling names.

Learned that from Donald,I presume.

"Wrong side"? If those who oppose the genocidal antisemitism of the Mullahs are on the "wrong side", I shudder to think what you must view as the right side of this issue.

......and you claim to follow the New testament, no less.

What about the Israeli's opening fire with live rounds on THOUSANDS the other day and shooting at them in broad daylight, including shooting children in the head? Do you support that or condemn it? Of course you SUPPORT shooting children in the head BECAUSE the Israeli's shot the children in the head.

We are able to condemn Hamas and Hezbollah when they do something outrageous, we also have the GROWN UP ability to condemn Israel when it does something outrageous, the Israel Firsters however are not GROWN UP and therefore have an inability to say anything against Israel EVER. Period.

What is the difference between Iran or Hamas saying they want to nuke Israel or whatever and the Israel Firsters advocating that Israel nuke Gaza and not only that but just nuke Iran and Lebanon? There is NO difference it makes YOU as disgusting as the Iran and Hamas you are always whining about.
What would you do if thousands of people were storming your border with box cutter knives and throwing rocks.

"What would you do if thousands of people were storming your border with box cutter knives and throwing rocks.

There was tear gas, but rubber bullets and water cannons would have effectively got that situation under control. The thing is Israel knows full well they can massacre x amount of Palestinians INCLUDING CHILDREN AND BABIES and they are the ONLY NATION on this planet that can do that and face NO CONSEQUENCES because they have their bought and paid for and probably blackmailed Bitch America to cover for them. ANY other nation would have had unilateral sanctions put on it by the hypocritical America.

As I have commented I have posted many comments supporting Israel and Bibi, but at some point someone like me draws a line in the sand and the thing is there are many millions like me around this planet now, and if Israel keeps pulling shit like they did the other day you are going to rapidly lose support and you'll just be effectively left with your Bitch America supporting you and the Homidical Head Chopping Off Maniacs and Bank Rollers of September 11th The House of Saud. You cannot expect peoples to support you IF you want to become a Rogue State that doesn't give a shit about how you deal with a situation and instead just indiscriminantly start shooting live rounds from machine guns into HUGE crowds and not giving a shit that you have shot children in the head.

wow i had no idea you had made posts in the past that supported him,would liek to see those posts?

You guys on the wrong side lose every time by calling names.

Learned that from Donald,I presume.

"Wrong side"? If those who oppose the genocidal antisemitism of the Mullahs are on the "wrong side", I shudder to think what you must view as the right side of this issue.

......and you claim to follow the New testament, no less.

wow i had no idea you had made posts in the past that supported him,would liek to see those posts?

If you use the Search Function you'll see.

Bullshit.

The difference is none of those Muslims BELONG on this Continent, we did not invite them here, they were directed in professional ways via NGOs and the fucking UN all doing the role of People Traffickers, they were FORCED on this Continent, they do NOT belong.

It not me who is the hypocrite. They do NOT belong on this Continent, their land is IN the Middle East, I never called the Palestinians saints because they are not but they are not ALL Terrorists which is what your side think they are, the Israeli's also are not saints and NO amount of Propaganda that you push at me is going to make me say that the Israeli's 100% of the time smell of sweet roses, the land the Palestinians are on is THEIR land, THEIR Ancestors lived on that land many many thousands of years ago and again NO amount of Propaganda is going to make me comment any different, YOU have to SHARE that land in the form of The Two State Solution an Independent Palestine alongside an Independent Israel and it's the obligation of the Palestinians to remove the extremists on their side and it's the obligation of the Israeli's to remove the extremists on their side, most Palestinians and most Israeli's do not want all this shit that happens but both sides are being held hostage by a tiny percentage of extremists who both act like feral wild jungle animals and not human beings.

If you do NOT want to SHARE that land in the form of The Two State Solution then the never ending violence will continue.

thats what these shills like them do,call YOU a hypocrite when like the cowards they are,ignore the facts.

Yes,that NT teaches us to follow the words of Jesus. Hate and killing have no place there.

So you support the Mullahs because you follow Jesus?

yeah, that makes sense.

You have no idea what you are talking about. We prefer inclusion. That is what the NT is all about.

Your side can do the hating.

No one in this thread has posted of their support for the Mullahs that comment about if you follow Jesus Christ you are supporting the Mullahs, that's probably the most bizarro comment yet in this whole thread. WTF?!

Yes,that NT teaches us to follow the words of Jesus. Hate and killing have no place there.

So you support the Mullahs because you follow Jesus?

yeah, that makes sense.

You have no idea what you are talking about. We prefer inclusion. That is what the NT is all about.

Your side can do the hating.
No it isn’t.
Jesus is a hater.
Yeah, I read the NT...6 times.
Jesus is an arrogant asshole.
All you know are the Roman Catholic Church selected verses.

Bullshit.

You’re coming off like a racist.
No one belongs anywhere unless they cause unrest; they they might deserve not to exist.
But in your mind a Muslim in the ME who wants to kill a Jew is a nice guy.
Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...
Release all European murderers from jail.

Bullshit.

No one belongs anywhere unless they cause unrest; they they might deserve not to exist.
Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

^^^^ Not that I commented or suggested ANY of that.

"But in your mind a Muslim in the ME who wants to kill a Jew is a nice guy."

^^^^ This is totally crazy, and no you cannot direct anyone to where I suggested that because I never did, so just stop already while you are losing so badly that you have to manufacture things I never even commented.

"Are you nuts?"

No but you seem to be nuts today, reading my MIND and saying things that I have NOT commented WTF?! It's okay I'll just put you seeming a bit nuts today with your comments like the above down to it being Friday and the weather being too hot or whatever.

Bullshit.

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

^^^^ This is totally crazy, and no you cannot direct anyone to where I suggested that because I never did, so just stop already while you are losing so badly that you have to manufacture things I never even commented.

"Are you nuts?"

No but you seem to be nuts today, reading my MIND and saying things that I have NOT commented WTF?! It's okay I'll just put it down to it being Friday and the weather being too hot or whatever.
I suggest you read your own posts objectively.
My post is dead on.

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

"Are you nuts?"

No but you seem to be nuts today, reading my MIND and saying things that I have NOT commented WTF?! It's okay I'll just put it down to it being Friday and the weather being too hot or whatever.
My post is dead on.

No your post in not dead on, I do not need to read my posts objectively considering they are my posts. The ones who are unable to not be objective and not biased are all those who ONLY post from the Israeli viewpoint and as such refuse to take an impartial stance, others prefer to at least be fair and look at things from both viewpoints and what we see is that both sides have their own extremists, there are some who support a One State Solution that means just killing all the Palestinians, how is that NOT extremist?

I never commented that a Muslim in the Middle East who wants to kill is Jew is a nice guy, is a Jew who wants to kill as many Palestinians as possible a nice guy or an extremist? Is someone who wants to nuke Gaza and bomb them with napalm nice or are they an extremist?

I have always supported the Two State Solution and I'm not in a minority with that, that is the general Mainstream opinion and it transcends anything political or religious.

BTW in your post # 267 you have just called Jesus an arrogant asshole and a hater this is the Jesus that as Christians WE follow, Jesus Christ of course was especially NOT a hater but you get away with trashing Jesus Christ because you are a Jew and also you hate Jesus Christ, so if you can call Jesus an arrogant asshole and trash Jesus Christ then I am TOTALLY within my RIGHT to kick Israel and Bibi when I think they are in the wrong, you call my Messiah an arrogant asshole then I as a Christian and follower of Christ can call those who shot CHILDREN in the head the other day I can call them Jewish assholes, there is no room for any double standards.

Now are ALL Jews assholes? No they are not, I don't think you are an asshole, but there are plenty of Jewish assholes, there are plenty of other assholes in other religions also of course.

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

No your post in not dead on, I do not need to read my posts objectively considering they are my posts. The ones who are unable to not be objective and not biased are all those who ONLY post from the Israeli viewpoint and as such refuse to take an impartial stance, others prefer to at least be fair and look at things from both viewpoints and what we see is that both sides have their own extremists, there are some who support a One State Solution that means just killing all the Palestinians, how is that NOT extremist?

I never commented that a Muslim in the Middle East who wants to kill is Jew is a nice guy, is a Jew who wants to kill as many Palestinians as possible a nice guy or an extremist? Is someone who wants to nuke Gaza and bomb them with napalm nice or are they an extremist?

I have always supported the Two State Solution and I'm not in a minority with that, that is the general Mainstream opinion and it transcends anything political or religious.

BTW in your post # 267 you have just called Jesus an arrogant asshole and a hater this is the Jesus that as Christians WE follow, Jesus Christ of course was especially NOT a hater but you get away with trashing Jesus Christ because you are a Jew and also you hate Jesus Christ, so if you can call Jesus an arrogant asshole and trash Jesus Christ then I am TOTALLY within my RIGHT to kick Israel and Bibi when I think they are in the wrong, you call my Messiah an arrogant asshole then I as a Christian and follower of Christ can call those who shot CHILDREN in the head the other day I can call them Jewish assholes, there is no room for any double standards.

Now are ALL Jews assholes? No they are not, I don't think you are an asshole, but there are plenty of Jewish assholes, there are plenty of other assholes in other religions also of course.
The 2 State Solution is a Final Solution based on false premises.
There’s not one Arab nation willing to take a single Palestinian and any money given to them is pilfered by their “leaders”.

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

By the way, who brings a baby to a planned riot?...fuck ‘em!

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

There’s not one Arab nation willing to take a single Palestinian and any money given to them is pilfered by their “leaders”.

Not it is not.

Maybe that is because they know that if they take the Palestinians that means the Palestinians have no right to their OWN State, when they do have a right to their OWN State, why should they be told to go and be in a variety of other nations when they have a right to their OWN homeland, they should not.

What money is pilfered by what leaders, do you mean the leaders of other Arab nations or are you meaning Hamas? Hamas are no good for the Palestinians in general, they need to take the road away from Hamas.

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

By the way, who brings a baby to a planned riot?...fuck ‘em!

I don't know, perhaps they thought they were going to allowed over the fence, I cannot say why someone took a baby but I'm sure whoever did probably did not think there was going to be a violent situation if they did they would not have taken a baby with them. Very possibly such a HUGE crowd of peoples I think it was approx 30,000 or something, but very possibly such a HUGE crowd was infiltrated by some of the Hamas crowd and then all hell broke loose, which is why I have commented many times and not just in this thread that the Palestinians need to take the road away from Hamas, Hamas are not good in general for the Palestinians.

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

Not it is not.

Maybe that is because they know that if they take the Palestinians that means the Palestinians have no right to their OWN State, when they do have a right to their OWN State, why should they be told to go and be in a variety of other nations when they have a right to their OWN homeland, they should not.

What money is pilfered by what leaders, do you mean the leaders of other Arab nations or are you meaning Hamas? Hamas are no good for the Palestinians in general, they need to take the road away from Hamas.
The Arab nations used the nomads aka Palis as pawns.
Jordan and Egypt don’t want them because they’re sub-human.
The jig is up.

Are you nuts?

So I’ll tell you what...

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

Not it is not.

Arafart sent 5 billion dollars to his wife in France.
Do you have the first clue ad to what’s going on?
Israel supplies the Pails with electricity and somehow the Palis can never pay the bill.
I guess they’re spending that money on state of the art tunnels.

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

Not it is not.

Arafart sent 5 billion dollars to his wife in France.
Do you have the first clue ad to what’s going on?
Israel supplies the Pails with electricity and somehow the Palis can never pay the bill.
I guess they’re spending that money on state of the art tunnels.

All those African nations have been the same ie. the leaders stealing the money, was that to blame on the population no, was that to blame on corrupt leaders yes. There is corruption in many places.

"Are you nuts?"

My post is dead on.

Not it is not.

The jig is up.

Why do you call them Palis? No Jordan and Egypt don't want them because they don't belong in Jordan or Egypt, they belong in Palestine in their OWN State and many think that some WANT them thrown into Jordan or Egypt because they want to steal their land to build more Settlements on, it's all very complicated on multiple levels it's not a Black and White situation.

Last edited:
My post is dead on.

Not it is not.

The jig is up.

Why do you call them Palis? No Jordan and Egypt don't want them because they don't belong in Jordan or Egypt, they belong in Palestine in their OWN State and many think that some WANT them thrown into Jordan or Egypt because they want to steal their land to build more Settlements on, it's all very complicated on multiple levels it's not a Black and White situation.
Jordan took in 1.5 milion (2013?) and all the Palis wanted was welfare.
Jordan closed the door.
Egypt has taken more than their fair of shit from Hamas.
You do realize Hamas built tunnels into Egypt.

Forum List

Back