IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

No your post in not dead on, I do not need to read my posts objectively considering they are my posts. The ones who are unable to not be objective and not biased are all those who ONLY post from the Israeli viewpoint and as such refuse to take an impartial stance, others prefer to at least be fair and look at things from both viewpoints and what we see is that both sides have their own extremists, there are some who support a One State Solution that means just killing all the Palestinians, how is that NOT extremist?

I never commented that a Muslim in the Middle East who wants to kill is Jew is a nice guy, is a Jew who wants to kill as many Palestinians as possible a nice guy or an extremist? Is someone who wants to nuke Gaza and bomb them with napalm nice or are they an extremist?

I have always supported the Two State Solution and I'm not in a minority with that, that is the general Mainstream opinion and it transcends anything political or religious.

BTW in your post # 267 you have just called Jesus an arrogant asshole and a hater this is the Jesus that as Christians WE follow, Jesus Christ of course was especially NOT a hater but you get away with trashing Jesus Christ because you are a Jew and also you hate Jesus Christ, so if you can call Jesus an arrogant asshole and trash Jesus Christ then I am TOTALLY within my RIGHT to kick Israel and Bibi when I think they are in the wrong, you call my Messiah an arrogant asshole then I as a Christian and follower of Christ can call those who shot CHILDREN in the head the other day I can call them Jewish assholes, there is no room for any double standards.

Now are ALL Jews assholes? No they are not, I don't think you are an asshole, but there are plenty of Jewish assholes, there are plenty of other assholes in other religions also of course.
The 2 State Solution is a Final Solution based on false premises.
There’s not one Arab nation willing to take a single Palestinian and any money given to them is pilfered by their “leaders”.

Not it is not.

Maybe that is because they know that if they take the Palestinians that means the Palestinians have no right to their OWN State, when they do have a right to their OWN State, why should they be told to go and be in a variety of other nations when they have a right to their OWN homeland, they should not.

What money is pilfered by what leaders, do you mean the leaders of other Arab nations or are you meaning Hamas? Hamas are no good for the Palestinians in general, they need to take the road away from Hamas.
The Arab nations used the nomads aka Palis as pawns.
Jordan and Egypt don’t want them because they’re sub-human.
The jig is up.

Why do you call them Palis? No Jordan and Egypt don't want them because they don't belong in Jordan or Egypt, they belong in Palestine in their OWN State and many think that some WANT them thrown into Jordan or Egypt because they want to steal their land to build more Settlements on, it's all very complicated on multiple levels it's not a Black and White situation.
Jordan took in 1.5 milion (2013?) and all the Palis wanted was welfare.
Jordan closed the door.
Egypt has taken more than their fair of shit from Hamas.
You do realize Hamas built tunnels into Egypt.

According to the Israeli Chief Rabbi you should be moving to Israel, you should not be in New York or whatever, all Jews in the Western world should all be moving to Israel, they see you as in defiance continuing to live among the Gentiles in The West. You know this yes? You all should be making Aliyah. They even have a website dedicated to:

aliyah

Jordan is already over crowded with more than two million Syrian and Iraqi refugees, I have not read where any of the Iraqi's have returned to Iraq but they all escaped and were allowed into Jordan because they were escaping from ISIS, this was when it was Round I of the Mosul fighting, not the subsequent Round II of the Mosul fighting, none of the Syrians have moved, so Jordan already has two million Syrian and Iraqi's.

Yes I know I have already commented what I think about Hamas, the problem seems to be that you think EVERY Palestinian man woman and baby are ALL fanatical Hamas Cheerleaders, you seem not able to seperate Hamas from the average ordinary Palestinian and not ALL Palestinians want to have Israel wiped off the map and not ALL Israeli's want to Genocide or EXPEL the Palestinians from their own land, there also are many Palestinians married to Israeli's and many Israeli's married to Palestinians and most Mainstream and Moderate on BOTH sides would prefer to live in peace and co-exist together.

Erdogan: 'Time for us to take a physical stance on Israel'

"The occupation of Jerusalem, the violation of the privacy of the al Aqsa mosque, and the violation of the rights of the folks of Palestine...we declare that we will not accept this," Erdogan continued. Echoing statements made earlier in the week by him and his Foreign Ministry, he condemned the move of the United States Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which took place on Monday. After the move, Turkey recalled its ambassadors to the United States and Israel.

Israel later expelled Turkish diplomats in response.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard 'simulates capture of Jerusalem mosque'

The current round of fighting was sparked in part by rumors that Israel was plotting to take over the site - a charge that Israel vehemently denies. Clashes outside the mosque erupted in September and quickly spread across Israel and into the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

revolutionary-guard-ap.jpg

The Uprising, aka the thousands marching on Israel, and the Iranians are there for what I just posted. It is the third most holy place for Islam. The picture in the other post is a replica of the Mosque...............and Iranian troops practicing to take it via force.

The entire situation is escalating over Isreal wanting to have Jerusalem for it's capital, and for the United States backing that decision.

Furthermore it's because we Vetoed the UN council's condemnation of Israel on the situation.

The current violence is ALL DUE TO JERUSALEM......................

"The occupation of Jerusalem, the violation of the privacy of the al Aqsa mosque, and the violation of the rights of the folks of Palestine...we declare that we will not accept this," Erdogan continued. Echoing statements made earlier in the week by him and his Foreign Ministry, he condemned the move of the United States Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which took place on Monday. After the move, Turkey recalled its ambassadors to the United States and Israel.

The current round of fighting was sparked in part by rumors that Israel was plotting to take over the site - a charge that Israel vehemently denies. Clashes outside the mosque erupted in September and quickly spread across Israel and into the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

As predicted the other day now Turkey is pissed off and although it is monumentally stupid Turkey are in NATO, it has not been a good idea for years to still have Turkey in NATO but they are, so this now potentially complicates an already complicated situation, you see this is why cooler heads want things to deescalate and not escalate, this is why people need to think first about what the general ramifications of various situations are.

Kuwait urges international force on Gaza border

Kuwait, the only Arab nation with a current seat on the United Nations Security Council, circulated a draft resolution Thursday night on “providing international protection to the Palestinian people,” following recent violent clashes on the Gaza border in which dozens of Palestinians were killed by Israeli fire. Israel described the move as “cynicism” and “shameful.”

Kuwaiti ambassador Mansour al-Otaibi circulated the draft which called for the establishment of an international force stationed on the Gaza border with Israel.

Palestinian envoy Riyad Mansour said on Tuesday he would begin negotiations to try to get the resolution adopted.

As predicted the other day now Turkey is pissed off, you see this is why cooler heads want things to deescalate and not escalate, this is why people need to think first about what the general ramifications of various situations are.
The entire middle east is pissed off................And it is all about RELIGION.............and the Mosque........

jerusalemreal.jpg

The Wailing Wall.........Dome of the Rock...........Jews Holy place of prayer...........

Now Israeli was allowed to pray there until after the War in 1967 in which the Arab countries lost East Jersusalem in the fight.

This VIOLENCE is in conjunction with RELIGION...............

The Uprising, aka the thousands marching on Israel, and the Iranians are there for what I just posted. It is the third most holy place for Islam. The picture in the other post is a replica of the Mosque...............and Iranian troops practicing to take it via force.

The entire situation is escalating over Isreal wanting to have Jerusalem for it's capital, and for the United States backing that decision.

Furthermore it's because we Vetoed the UN council's condemnation of Israel on the situation.

Well yes, but also this is the type of happening that happens when you don't think about what the obvious ramifications of a decision are going to be, also this type of thing is probably why across political persuasion no American President has done this, Reagan, GHWB, Clinton, GWB or Obama, is the SHTF going to be worth it or not? Do the negatives outweigh the positives?

Turkey kills at least 260 Kurdish, Islamic State fighters in Syria...

YPG THREAT
U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Turkey’s offensive distracted from efforts to defeat Islamic State. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said the United States wanted to see Turkey “de-escalate,” which Trump would raise in the call with Erdogan.

Ankara says the jihadist group is largely finished in Syria and that the greater threat comes from the YPG, which it sees as an extension of a Kurdish group that has waged a decades-long separatist insurgency inside Turkey.

Erdogan has said Turkey aims to destroy YPG control not just in the Afrin enclave but also in the mainly Arab town of Manbij to the east. “Terrorists in Manbij are constantly firing provocation shots. If the United States doesn’t stop this, we will stop it,” Cavusoglu was reported as saying on Tuesday.

“Our goal is not to clash with Russians, the Syrian regime or the United States, it is to battle the terrorist organisation,” broadcaster Haberturk quoted him as saying.

“We will not live with fear and threats,” Cavusoglu said.

Turkey has been killing the Kurds who have been fighting ISIS...........We have been in direct opposition against Turkey for this. Turkey is NOT INNOCENT IN THIS MESS.......................Turkey is also accused of backing ISIS...........and Erogoden has LONG CALLED for A CALIPHATE AGAINST ISRAEL..........He has been blocked by his on Military..............

Now............he sees a chance to fulfill his dreams on the destruction of ISRAEL and a NEW OTTOMAN EMPIRE.

Well yes, but also this is the type of happening that happens when you don't think about what the obvious ramifications of a decision are going to be, also this type of thing is probably why across political persuasion no American President has done this, Reagan, GHWB, Clinton, GWB or Obama, is the SHTF going to be worth it or not? Do the negatives outweigh the positives?
We don't want a War with Iran...................We don't want our troops there forever...........I have many times stated that I don't care who rules Syria after just as long as the situation is stabilized so our people can come home.

The current situation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRIA.........................It is ALL ABOUT THE MOSQUE and the shifting of the Capital of Israel.

The move has 2 sides of the story..............Not everyone agrees with the move............but it was a move that makes RELIGION take the forefront and has caused the violence.

Many a post I have stated that the Iranian's are lost..............They are supposed to be there to help Syria..........THEY ARE NOT THERE FOR SYRIA............

They are there to ATTACK ISRAEL over the Mosque, and the fighting there was PROVOKED BY IRAN.

As predicted the other day now Turkey is pissed off, you see this is why cooler heads want things to deescalate and not escalate, this is why people need to think first about what the general ramifications of various situations are.
The entire middle east is pissed off................And it is all about RELIGION.............and the Mosque........

jerusalemreal.jpg

The Wailing Wall.........Dome of the Rock...........Jews Holy place of prayer...........

Now Israeli was allowed to pray there until after the War in 1967 in which the Arab countries lost East Jersusalem in the fight.

Well essentially the other side of this madness, they would like to either have the Dome of The Rock accident but on purpose reduced to rubble so The Third Temple can be rebuilt to await the Abomination of Desolation and The Anti-Christ which is what it all states in our Bible, The Anti-Christ enters Jerusalem and tells them to Rebuild The Temple and after it is rebuilt The Anti-Christ in what is called the Abomination of Desolation enters The Third Temple and declares himself Christ, they even have everything all ready for when The Third Temple is built, apparently the thing is all ready to be assembled, I saw this in a video, also I was reading the other day someone sent me a link to something where there are those who think that the American Embassy could become some type of substitute Third Temple or whatever, I'm not sure about that though seems a bit bizarro line of thinking as that American Embassy is not in the vacinity of where the Dome of The Rock and The Wailng Wall is.

I have though thought for a long time that America is Mystery, Babylon and that NYC Manhattan Island is The Whore of Babylon, actually for America's sake I HOPE I am WRONG, I like America and have many American friends and I don't want them going through all the shit of America being Mystery, Babylon.

jerusalemreal.jpg

Well essentially the other side of this madness, they would like to either have the Dome of The Rock accident but on purpose reduced to rubble so The Third Temple can be rebuilt to await the Abomination of Desolation and The Anti-Christ which is what it all states in our Bible, The Anti-Christ enters Jerusalem and tells them to Rebuild The Temple and after it is rebuilt The Anti-Christ in what is called the Abomination of Desolation enters The Third Temple and declares himself Christ, they even have everything all ready for when The Third Temple is built, apparently the thing is all ready to be assembled, I saw this in a video, also I was reading the other day someone sent me a link to something where there are those who think that the American Embassy could become some type of substitute Third Temple or whatever, I'm not sure about that though seems a bit bizarro line of thinking as that American Embassy is not in the vacinity of where the Dome of The Rock and The Wailng Wall is.

I have though thought for a long time that America is Mystery, Babylon and that NYC Manhattan Island is The Whore of Babylon, actually for America's sake I HOPE I am WRONG, I like America and have many American friends and I don't want them going through all the shit of America being Mystery, Babylon.
Yes it ties to Religious prophecy on all sides..........Many in Israel have always wanted to rebuild it............

ISIS believes that they will die to start it in Cult like thinking...........to them Syria is the center of the Universe......and that their Messiah will come to their aid and destroy the World over the fight in Syria...........Sunni type thinking.............

While Shia think the faithful will await their Messiah in Yemen to march North and take the same territory............

Turkey thinking that they are the true ones..........and that a new Ottoman Empire is the real deal. To destroy Israel and take back the Holy Land........

YES IT IS ALL MADNESS.............and MADNESS ABOUNDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

We don't want a War with Iran...................We don't want our troops there forever...........I have many times stated that I don't care who rules Syria after just as long as the situation is stabilized so our people can come home.

The current situation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRIA.........................It is ALL ABOUT THE MOSQUE and the shifting of the Capital of Israel.

The move has 2 sides of the story..............Not everyone agrees with the move............but it was a move that makes RELIGION take the forefront and has caused the violence.

Many a post I have stated that the Iranian's are lost..............They are supposed to be there to help Syria..........THEY ARE NOT THERE FOR SYRIA............

They are there to ATTACK ISRAEL over the Mosque, and the fighting there was PROVOKED BY IRAN.

"The current situation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRIA.........................It is ALL ABOUT THE MOSQUE and the shifting of the Capital of Israel."

Well yes that is the current situation we agree. Iran had troops inside Syria long before The Donald said he was putting an American Embassy in Jerusalem, they were invited in by the Syrians to help the Syrian Army fight the stupidly referred to as Moderate Rebels, most are sympathetic and/or affiliated with ISIS and Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front.

So now Turkey is pissed off again and adding to the crazy situation is the result of the Iraqi election where they are going to get a Radical Islamist Government who hate Iran AND America AND Israel. So the whole thing even more fucked up than it was before.

The real question does Israel have the right to declare Jerusalem their Capital. They already own it.

The Israeli's allow all religions to visit there and pray..............They guard the temples there...........but when they call it the capital the whole region goes Batshit Crazy over it...................

Which is why people are again dying over it...............and why Iranian forces are there.............Why Turkey is threatening Israel and the United States.

It is because this REGION is ALL ABOUT RELIGION...........the Barbaric tactics of ISIS being an example. The killing of the Kurds being one also. The systematic killing of all things Not Islam there another..............Christians in the region are all but extinct................Via Genocide by all parties in the region.

It is BARBARISM....................

jerusalemreal.jpg

Yes it ties to Religious prophecy on all sides..........Many in Israel have always wanted to rebuild it............

ISIS believes that they will die to start it in Cult like thinking...........to them Syria is the center of the Universe......and that their Messiah will come to their aid and destroy the World over the fight in Syria...........Sunni type thinking.............

While Shia think the faithful will await their Messiah in Yemen to march North and take the same territory............

Turkey thinking that they are the true ones..........and that a new Ottoman Empire is the real deal. To destroy Israel and take back the Holy Land........

"YES IT IS ALL MADNESS.............and MADNESS ABOUNDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"

Yes which is why The West needs to just GTFO ASAP because this is going to NOT have a good ending for ANYONE involved, so they should all just be left to fight it out among themselves they are nearly all basically crazy at this point. The West needs to GTFO and instead we need to protect OURSELVES and take care of our OWN various peoples.

Fuck The Middle East and also Fuck The UN.

"The current situation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRIA.........................It is ALL ABOUT THE MOSQUE and the shifting of the Capital of Israel."

Well yes that is the current situation we agree. Iran had troops inside Syria long before The Donald said he was putting an American Embassy in Jerusalem, they were invited in by the Syrians to help the Syrian Army fight the stupidly referred to as Moderate Rebels, most are sympathetic and/or affiliated with ISIS and Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front.

So now Turkey is pissed off again and adding to the crazy situation is the result of the Iraqi election where they are going to get a Radical Islamist Government who hate Iran AND America AND Israel. So the whole thing even more fucked up than it was before.
What's new there.....................The Middle East has been Fucked up since I served there.........during the Iran Iraq War and Desert Storm...............

When they are not killing each other over Religion they are killing others over Religion............The murder of the Yazzi's in Northern Iraq was what prompted Obama to return there..............The Genocide by ISIS based on Religion..........They were raping, and Murdering everyone they could find...............and most fighting against them in the region..........were SHIA................

Sunni versus Shia is a large part of that escalation............and a shift of Regional power...........A GAME OF THRONES.............and now a New game is afoot.

All over Israel daring to declare Jerusalem theirs.........................and so it continues.

jerusalemreal.jpg

"YES IT IS ALL MADNESS.............and MADNESS ABOUNDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"

Yes which is why The West needs to just GTFO ASAP because this is going to NOT have a good ending for ANYONE involved, so they should all just be left to fight it out among themselves they are nearly all basically crazy at this point. The West needs to GTFO and instead we need to protect OURSELVES and take care of our OWN various peoples.

Fuck The Middle East and also Fuck The UN.
I have long said that the Middle East is QUICK SAND..............And all who enter it are doomed to be sucked into the Quick Sand.........the Middle East has been the Achilles heal for many a leader.........Not just the United States......but any leader who has thought they had a solution...........

To the issue of Gaza................The Arab Nations have used them for Cannon Fodder forever............Which is why no one takes them in.......Because they are using them for Propaganda in their dying.............They teach the children there as kids to strap bombs on and go die for Allah. They don't care about those kids but say in the Media how they are there to help them. They NEVER CARED ABOUT THEM..........Which is why HAMAS uses them as Human Shields in fights there so they display the dead on the Media after...........Hamas is just as guilty of killing them as the bullets flying from the IDF.............It is done on purpose.......................

And personally.........I consider the little Hamas fuckers COWARDS for doing so..............

This escalation will not end well..............and the IDF isn't gonna back the hell down............Never has and never will..........

The real question does Israel have the right to declare Jerusalem their Capital. They already own it.

The Israeli's allow all religions to visit there and pray..............They guard the temples there...........but when they call it the capital the whole region goes Batshit Crazy over it...................

Which is why people are again dying over it...............and why Iranian forces are there.............Why Turkey is threatening Israel and the United States.

It is because this REGION is ALL ABOUT RELIGION...........the Barbaric tactics of ISIS being an example. The killing of the Kurds being one also. The systematic killing of all things Not Islam there another..............Christians in the region are all but extinct................Via Genocide by all parties in the region.

It is BARBARISM....................

"The real question does Israel have the right to declare Jerusalem their Capital."

The problem many have is they specifically refer to Jerusalem being specifically Jewish as in Judaism when many think on Bible Reading that Our Lord states that it is for ALL who worship Him and that EVERYONE who worships Jesus Christ is an Israelite, so on that it belongs to Gentiles also.

"They own it"

I'm pretty sure that a lot of Jerusalem is actually literally owned by The Vatican.

"The Israeli's allow all religions to visit there and pray."

We need no permission, as followers of Jesus Christ we have a right to visit Jerusalem and pray where we want to.

".............They guard the temples there...........but when they call it the capital the whole region goes Batshit Crazy over it..................."

Well that is because the whole region is predominantly Muslim either Sunni or Shia and the Dome of The Rock is in Jerusalem and they obviously feel it's going to be under threat or whatever.

"The Israeli's allow all religions to visit there and pray."

We need no permission, as followers of Jesus Christ we have a right to visit Jerusalem and pray where we want to.
Until 1967 you would not have been allowed to pray there............Jordan owned it then............and only allowed Muslims to pray there.

Jews were not allowed..................

When they lost the War..............The Jews could pray there again.

Forum List

Back