IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

Perfectly said. He's a liar. No one should take him seriously.

Whenever Gaza militants come anywhere near the border he claims self defense.

When his Israeli tanks and criminals illegally cross tens of meters beyond how border, which is an act of aggression and war. He claims self defense.
Whenever Palishitians animals stop shooting missiles at Israeli school kids, and sending terrorist and suicide bombers, then Israel will stop doing what's necessary and taking out these savages. Comprendeh?

You're lying again. Palestinian militias only sent bombers during the intifada when thousands of Palestinians were murdered. And that ended in 03.

Typical Israeli propaganda. We know Israel started this latest escalation and murdered a child.

The world isn't fooled by those propaganda talking points that extreme Zionists use still. It's crap.

People can tell.
Intifada? When Israel evacuated Gaza they sent both suicide bombers AND started shooting missiles. Stop talking out of your ass, donkey boy.

Whenever Palishitians animals stop shooting missiles at Israeli school kids, and sending terrorist and suicide bombers, then Israel will stop doing what's necessary and taking out these savages. Comprendeh?

You're lying again. Palestinian militias only sent bombers during the intifada when thousands of Palestinians were murdered. And that ended in 03.

Typical Israeli propaganda. We know Israel started this latest escalation and murdered a child.

The world isn't fooled by those propaganda talking points that extreme Zionists use still. It's crap.

People can tell.
Intifada? When Israel evacuated Gaza they sent both suicide bombers AND started shooting missiles. Stop talking out of your ass, donkey boy.

Bullshit. When Israel evacuated they immediately started bombing Gaza with missiles and shooting people down.

You can't separate Zionist and criminal from each other. If you're a Zionist you're a criminal and thief. God hates you.

As the title says, IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy with gunfire from a helicopter.
The IDF invaded a small section of Gaza but didn't like it when their insurgent force was attacked by defending Palestinians.
The brave (not) Israeli invaders used a helicopter to murder the boy so they could run away like frightened mice.

BBC News - Gaza: Palestinian boy 'killed by Israeli gunfire'
Naturally, Fred the good Muslim convert closes his eyes to his fellow Muslim cowards murdering young children all the time. No one likes to see young people killed, but let's be honest here. The killing of young people happens all over the Muslim world. Do you really think, Fred, that when a Sunni suicide or car bomber is busy killing people, he has a megaphone that warns all the young people to get off the street? Can you possibly give us a ballpark figure of the children killed so far in Syria? You can forget about the children who have been tortured. Just tell us somethng about the children killed.
kids never ever get gunned down in USA do they??

and they will NEVER change your primitive savage NRA gun laws

2nd ammendment can well be applied in gaza........

take the plank out of your own yankee eyes

lookin down thinkin you are so superior to the sand *******

you are just as bad, and you aint even occupied or at war............

snotty USA hypocrites.....
Today's crime report has been brought to you by Run 'n Fetch. So tell us, do kids get gunned down in other countries? How about robberies? Do they steal Cheetos from grocery stores in other countries. Wait what am I saying, they don't have Cheetos there.

You must have reading comprehension problems. Here is a quote from your article:

"The boy was killed during clashes when militants open fire on Israeli forces."

In other words, Palestinian animal child abusers use their little kids as human shields specifically so that they get killed and then use their death as media extravaganza.

Perhaps you should focus on Syria's barbaric leader who's killed about 40,000 his people, a big chunk of them innocent kids, if you're soooo concerned about innocent people dying. Just saying.

But no, you're just a cocksucking Jew hating piece of shit who couldn't give a rats ass if a million Muslims or Palestinians died as long as no Jews were involved.

...gosh!!!!! who could fail to appreciate this one-sided logic...???? Indofred, please permit me to offer a considerably less vulgar examination of Zionist perspective: when Jews are killed its everyone else's fault---except for Jews themselves...when---on the other hand---Jews are doing the killing, it remains someone else's fault....please recall Israel's malicious and bloodthirsty Operation Cast-Lead: for three weeks the Jewish Nazis shelled a captive civilian population with illegal weaponry---cluster shells...white phosphorous rounds, and depleted uranium...no one intervened---least of all the dutiful U.S. president Obama---who obediently defended the carnage as 'Islrael's right to defend herself"....but the best part was yet to come, confronted with the slaughter of 1500 civilians...women...elderly and some 400 children, predictably the IDF cowards blamed the deaths on Hamas...by some pristine measure of logic that eludes mere gentile minds, the Jews who were dropping these weapons on the Gazans were quite blameless....please remember the cardinal rule of Zinonism Indofred; Jews are blameless---irrespective of the circumstances....

I agree with all of that but not the use of a few of the words.
Jews in general are guilty of nothing, only the Jews who are combatant members of the IDF, the Israeli government who order them to murder and those who support such murder.
As for the use of "Nazi". The Israeli government aren't even close to as efficient as the Nazi government and don't have death camps as such, just a fenced off area called Gaza and they're far too economically aware to increase their gas bill, especially when the US supplies so many free guns.

Gazans share a 7 mile long border with "brotherly" Egypt. Why do you blame Israel for limiting their access to Israel when Egypt does the same? :D

They did that in 2008 and nothing happened. There was a 4 month cease fire, not a single rocket was shot at Israel. But the Israeli's did not reciprocate. No restrictions were lifted; the blockade was not lifted; nothing. What did happen, was after 4 months, the IDF launched a commando raid into Gaza to kill some members of Hamas. Then the rocket attacks resumed.

So your argument is bullshit and you really need to do your homework before saying something that makes you look like a rodeo clown.

You must have reading comprehension problems. Here is a quote from your article:

In other words, Palestinian animal child abusers use their little kids as human shields specifically so that they get killed and then use their death as media extravaganza.

Perhaps you should focus on Syria's barbaric leader who's killed about 40,000 his people, a big chunk of them innocent kids, if you're soooo concerned about innocent people dying. Just saying.

But no, you're just a cocksucking Jew hating piece of shit who couldn't give a rats ass if a million Muslims or Palestinians died as long as no Jews were involved.

Who were invading Gaza.

You can't shift the blame off onto the Palestinians.
The boy was being used as a soldier, fighter, terrorist, resistance fighter, jihadist, militant, whatever you guys call these animals. And THAT is considered criminal, child abuse, and a violation of all international human rights and crimes against humanity laws.

They shouldn't have shot missiles, such that the Israelis wouldn't have to conduct this operation to go after them. Apparently they had the right criminals in their sights.

Holy shitski you're full or crap. And people might believe you. Hashem hates liars. Israel murdered a boy with helicopter fire far away from the border.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xMHVSZLyU]Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews - YouTube[/ame]

We don't serve you you Zionist criminal Satan child. We serve God. Enough with your crap.

...same old stale routine, its always somebody else's fault isn't it???....let me break it down for you hoss: I know that your tiny flightless mind can only handle so much information before it goes into tilt!!! Phase, so i promise to use small words: Wtf does syria have do with this??? Are you so blindly misleading that you fail to check your own evasion faculty??? No one is speaking of---or defending syria...stick to israel you immoral parrot...you cannot conflate the palestinians into the fashionable "muslims are crazy" argument that appeals to the single-digit iq-crowd in america...not once in 64 years of criminal occupation have the slippery jews ever assumed responsibility for their actions---not once...if you want to give this a name its called ( denial )...any personal recognition here curly???

Oh oh....here come dem giggles again....gotta run
xxxxxx

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahhaa

...gosh!!!!! who could fail to appreciate this one-sided logic...???? Indofred, please permit me to offer a considerably less vulgar examination of Zionist perspective: when Jews are killed its everyone else's fault---except for Jews themselves...when---on the other hand---Jews are doing the killing, it remains someone else's fault....please recall Israel's malicious and bloodthirsty Operation Cast-Lead: for three weeks the Jewish Nazis shelled a captive civilian population with illegal weaponry---cluster shells...white phosphorous rounds, and depleted uranium...no one intervened---least of all the dutiful U.S. president Obama---who obediently defended the carnage as 'Islrael's right to defend herself"....but the best part was yet to come, confronted with the slaughter of 1500 civilians...women...elderly and some 400 children, predictably the IDF cowards blamed the deaths on Hamas...by some pristine measure of logic that eludes mere gentile minds, the Jews who were dropping these weapons on the Gazans were quite blameless....please remember the cardinal rule of Zinonism Indofred; Jews are blameless---irrespective of the circumstances....

I agree with all of that but not the use of a few of the words.
Jews in general are guilty of nothing, only the Jews who are combatant members of the IDF, the Israeli government who order them to murder and those who support such murder.
As for the use of "Nazi". The Israeli government aren't even close to as efficient as the Nazi government and don't have death camps as such, just a fenced off area called Gaza and they're far too economically aware to increase their gas bill, especially when the US supplies so many free guns.

...wrong Snappy...to the obvious extent that the vast majority of Jews blindly support Israeli policies they share the guilt...sorry bub---that's how it works....as for the comparisons to Nazis...what part did you miss??? Ghettoization...property confiscation...summary arrests...beatings...curfews...apartheid...criminal occupation...land theft...assassinations....resource restrictions...incursions...killing of children....many authors have documented the similarities between Israel and Nazi Germany....perhaps you should do some research?
I can just imagine where Skitzo does his research. So tell us, Skitzo, are the Palestinians in concentration camps where they are being shoved into ovens to die? Perhaps you can tell us if the Israelis are like the Nazis, how come the Palestinian population has grown by leaps and bounds?

"artfulcodger and Indofred,

Comparing evil, that is something all of us will always see differently. So, I do not think either of you are wrong, you just see things differently, from a different perspective.

The Nazis were, as the Israeli government is, total bar stewards.
Stalin's bunch could be compared to Nazis but Stalin was way better at it and had longer to kill people.
Israel's nut job government are clearly nasty, evil swine but not even close to the Nazis.
Add the negative effect of that comparison in many European countries and you have my main objections.
I'm not defending the Israeli government, just stating it's an inaccurate comparison that's negative to the cause of justice for Palestinians.

And about the issue of the blame of a people for what their Nations do, it seems to me anyone living in a Democracy who is involved in electing their leaders, as Israelis are, as Americans, are, shares some added responsibility for the acts those leaders carry out!

I didn't vote for Tony Blair, as a British chap, am I responsible for his corrupt entry into the illegal Iraq war?
I think not in exactly the same way as many Israelis are nothing to do with the evil in Gaza.
Jews in general, unless they actively support those murders, are innocent.
Since so many atrocities occur in the Muslim world with regard to innocent people, be they Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even Muslims of different sects such as the Sunnis murdering the Shiites and Ahmadis, could you please show us the huge protests by your Muslim brethren saying that it is evil to murder so many innocent people and destroy their houses of worships and their shrines. I guess when the Muslims don't protest these atrocities, they are supporting these Muslim murderers. They sure can come out en masse when they want to protest against the U,S., Israel or even an insignificant film clip.
A Map of Muslim Protests Around the World - Global - The Atlantic Wire

Comparing evil, that is something all of us will always see differently. So, I do not think either of you are wrong, you just see things differently, from a different perspective.

The Nazis were, as the Israeli government is, total bar stewards.
Stalin's bunch could be compared to Nazis but Stalin was way better at it and had longer to kill people.
Israel's nut job government are clearly nasty, evil swine but not even close to the Nazis.
Add the negative effect of that comparison in many European countries and you have my main objections.
I'm not defending the Israeli government, just stating it's an inaccurate comparison that's negative to the cause of justice for Palestinians.

And about the issue of the blame of a people for what their Nations do, it seems to me anyone living in a Democracy who is involved in electing their leaders, as Israelis are, as Americans, are, shares some added responsibility for the acts those leaders carry out!

I didn't vote for Tony Blair, as a British chap, am I responsible for his corrupt entry into the illegal Iraq war?
I think not in exactly the same way as many Israelis are nothing to do with the evil in Gaza.
Jews in general, unless they actively support those murders, are innocent.
Since so many atrocities occur in the Muslim world with regard to innocent people, be they Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even Muslims of different sects such as the Sunnis murdering the Shiites and Ahmadis, could you please show us the huge protests by your Muslim brethren saying that it is evil to murder so many innocent people and destroy their houses of worships and their shrines. I guess when the Muslims don't protest these atrocities, they are supporting these Muslim murderers. They sure can come out en masse when they want to protest against the U,S., Israel or even an insignificant film clip.
A Map of Muslim Protests Around the World - Global - The Atlantic Wire

No. We're talking about Israel and Palestine.

If it makes you cry that your favored country over the USA is a criminal country and people are waking up to them, tough shit.

Quit whining.

I can just imagine where Skitzo does his research. So tell us, Skitzo, are the Palestinians in concentration camps where they are being shoved into ovens to die? Perhaps you can tell us if the Israelis are like the Nazis, how come the Palestinian population has grown by leaps and bounds?
Gaza is basically a large, open air prison for 1.5 million people.

The Israeli's are not "like" the nazis, but there are similarities. Things are not as bad as the Holocaust, but they are heading in that direction. Germany didn't kill 6 million jews overnight. It's started with all the scapegoating blaming jews for all their problems, then the random acts of violence, then the wide spread acceptance of jew hatred and over a few years it gained momentum and eventually became what......well, you know the rest.

As far as the hatred, it's identical. Just a different target group.

Anti-semitism = Islamaphobia

Their the same bigoted bullshit!

So why didn't the Egyptian Muslims allow them to get treatment in Egypt. Surely they have hospitals there where people with cancer are treated. I doubt the Egyptians never get cancer so there must be facilities there. Meanwhile, Sirloin, do the atrocities against others ever end in Muslim countries, or in your mind only the Israelis commit atrocities?
Because the only ones allowed to pass through the Rafah crossing, are Gazan's with an Israeli ID card.

Where do you get such camel crap? Do you manufacture it?
Those hapless "Palestinians" have long been cannon fodder for the Arab World's and their own leadership's war against the Jews.
Israel and Egypt
In June 2007 the Rafah Crossing was closed by the Egyptian authorities after the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip. Due to the lack of security the EU monitors pulled out of the region, and Egypt agreed with Israel to shut down the Rafah Crossing. During the Battle of Gaza, 6,000 Palestinians took refuge from the fighting across the Egyptian border. They were stranded on the Egyptian side of Rafah after Hamas took power and were prevented by Hamas from returning to the Gaza Strip. Israeli and Egyptian diplomats tried to convince Hamas to allow these Palestinians to peacefully use the Kerem Shalom crossing to return home. However, on 5 July 2007, according to Israeli officials, Hamas refused to allow the crossing to be used and threatened to attack the crossing with mortars and gunfire, even at the cost of killing thousands of Palestinians.

The border was closed again by Egypt with Hamas's cooperation, except for travelers returning home, on 3 February 2008. At this time, many of the Palestinians who had been stranded on the Egyptian side of the border following the Battle of Gaza are believed to have taken the opportunity to return to the Gaza Strip.

On May 28, 2011, the Rafah border was opened for Palestinians to cross into Egypt. Most travel restrictions were dropped, though men between the ages of 18 to 40 entering Egypt must apply for visas and others need travel permits. Soon after the revolution, Egypt’s foreign minister, Nabil el-Araby, opened discussions with Hamas aimed at easing the travel restrictions and improving relations between the two. Even though passenger restrictions were loosened, the shipment into Gaza of goods remains blocked. In the first five hours after the opening, 340 people crossed into Egypt.

People can tell.

Bullshit. When Israel evacuated they immediately started bombing Gaza with missiles and shooting people down.

You can't separate Zionist and criminal from each other. If you're a Zionist you're a criminal and thief. God hates you.
Ha ha ha. Why would Israel evacuate Gaza and then start bombing it? Do you think they are insane like Islamic animals are? Try saying something that makes sense for a change.

Ha ha ha. Why would Israel evacuate Gaza and then start bombing it? Do you think they are insane like Islamic animals are? Try saying something that makes sense for a change.

They targeted the PA and Hamas

Sherri uses the word "JEWS" compulsively-------something like the roman pigs who murdered what she imagines was "god" and went on to create not only the laws that facilitated the Inquisition--------which ordered great bonfires into which infants were tossed in an " AUTO DE FE" (an act of sherri faith) but also inspired the dhimmia rules which made LEGAL the Murder of hundreds of millions and the RAPE of hundreds of millions -----and even informed Sherri's favorite NUREMBURG LAWS --(which made genocide legal in the third reich ---aka third HOLY roman empire)

give it up sherri-----the pharisee Yehoshua ben Yosef-----had nothing to do with the stink you emit

irosie,

Below is my post, I do not even refer to Jews in it, so I have no idea what your comments here are in response to. You obviously are not responding to anything I actually said in my post .

I am reminded of the Prophet Isaiah's image of blood on his hands, over the sin of his people. I imagine that was blood he never could wash away, the same way the sin of his Nation and people never stopped.

Cleanse us of our sin, that is a Prayer all people should be praying about their Nations!

And perhaps one of our biggest enemies that holds people in our world captive to never ending wars is "another ism", Nationalism! Think about the many atrocities, carried out since the beginning of time, carried out in its name, by people everywhere! "

What I am reading in your post is a whole lot about your negative views about Christians and Christianity and Gentiles. And this hate of Jews for Gentiles in Palestine certainly is a big factor in the conflict in Palestine today.

Imagine what the world might be, and what Palestine might be, if Jews in Palestine could and would set aside their hate of Gentiles! But that was a reality when Jesus lived in Palestine, the very same way it is a reality in Palestine today! Will the only thing capable of changing all of this be Jesus return?

Sherri
Wouldn't it be nice if Sherri could start a thread about why the Muslims have no tolerance toward those of other religions. Meanwhile, in Israel there are Christian groups reporting on the news, and they certainly do not feel that the Jews hate them. They would laugh at Sherri's nonsense. I think it is about time for Sherri to get the newsletter from the ICEJ (International Christian Embassy Jerusalem) to see if they mention the Jews hating the Christians in Israel.

As the title says, IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy with gunfire from a helicopter.
The IDF invaded a small section of Gaza but didn't like it when their insurgent force was attacked by defending Palestinians.
The brave (not) Israeli invaders used a helicopter to murder the boy so they could run away like frightened mice.

BBC News - Gaza: Palestinian boy 'killed by Israeli gunfire'

So let me get this straight. An israeli chopper enters gaza, Palis fire on it and Israel fires back killing a pali. Hmmm. Whats the problem? You have any proof that he wasnt a Militant? You know, hamas recruits teenagers all the time. And stop pretending you give a shit about dead palis, you just hate jews
The Palestinians themselves don't give a shit about dead Palis.

In fact, as most well know, they actively plan and participate in the carnage for the agitprop.

In June 2007 the Rafah Crossing was closed by the Egyptian authorities after the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip. Due to the lack of security the EU monitors pulled out of the region, and Egypt agreed with Israel to shut down the Rafah Crossing. During the Battle of Gaza, 6,000 Palestinians took refuge from the fighting across the Egyptian border. They were stranded on the Egyptian side of Rafah after Hamas took power and were prevented by Hamas from returning to the Gaza Strip. Israeli and Egyptian diplomats tried to convince Hamas to allow these Palestinians to peacefully use the Kerem Shalom crossing to return home. However, on 5 July 2007, according to Israeli officials, Hamas refused to allow the crossing to be used and threatened to attack the crossing with mortars and gunfire, even at the cost of killing thousands of Palestinians.

Israel and Egypt

...wrong Snappy...to the obvious extent that the vast majority of Jews blindly support Israeli policies they share the guilt...sorry bub---that's how it works....as for the comparisons to Nazis...what part did you miss??? Ghettoization...property confiscation...summary arrests...beatings...curfews...apartheid...criminal occupation...land theft...assassinations....resource restrictions...incursions...killing of children....many authors have documented the similarities between Israel and Nazi Germany....perhaps you should do some research?

...wow!!!!!!!! what exceptional logic!!!! Hoss tells us that because the benevolent Israelis don't feed the Palestinians into ovens that all is well...gosh if only I'd paused long enough to consider this dimension of the conflict...apparently stealing their land out from under them...confining them to open-air ghettos...subjecting them to every imaginable harassment and humiliation is acceptable, but the oven-rule presides....I freely admit that I misjudged your stupidity and moral depravity Hoss
You would be a piss poor judge, Billy.

Forum List

Back