IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

Doc the claim that Gazans cannot get out of Gaza is a silly lie I was truly amused by the claim of the slut in Gaza who complained that the ISRAELIS DID NOT PROVIDE FREE MEDICAL CARE FOR HER FATHER The fact is that Israel has provided SO MUCH free medical care for the Gazans that they are convinced they are ENTITLED TO IT -------I had worked for decades in --------'jewish" hospitals in the USA-------Gazans came freely and get medical care there too. Muslims have a problem with Illness-----they actually believe that only jewish doctors can save them ------it is somehow a LONG STANDING thing Sala'adin's personal physician was MAIMONIDES -----but they also believe that jewish doctors are OBLIGATED to save them.
You must have alzeimers, because she didn't say anything about getting "free medical care". What do you do when you have a medical emergency? You go to the hospital. That's what her father tried to do, but was stopped an IDF checkpoint and denied passage. All he wanted to do, was go to the hospital and get treatment. And because of fuckers like you, he had to suffer with his illness until his dying breath.

People like you, have made every Holocaust victim to have now died in vain. Your hatred towards arabs, is the same hatred Hitler had towards the jews. You both can go fuck yourselves and your day will come when it's time to meet the Creator. And on that day, you will answer for all the evil you brought to this planet.

crotch boy-----you are clueless-----she clearly stated that her father had CANCER------you do not drop dead of cancer -----in a flash--------it is a lingering illness-------the slut DEMANDED that Israel provide FREE MEDICAL CARE--------I know because I happen to know the system -------I had worked in it for more than 40 years ------Gazans have no problem GETTING OUT OF GAZA------of course they have a big problem getting any kind of help from their OIL RICH BRETHEREN or even from the islamo nazi pigs in the USA who spend their lives spitting on jews

crotch boy-----you are clueless-----she clearly stated that her father had CANCER------you do not drop dead of cancer -----in a flash--------it is a lingering illness-------the slut DEMANDED that Israel provide FREE MEDICAL CARE--------I know because I happen to know the system -------I had worked in it for more than 40 years ------Gazans have no problem GETTING OUT OF GAZA------of course they have a big problem getting any kind of help from their OIL RICH BRETHEREN or even from the islamo nazi pigs in the USA who spend their lives spitting on jews
And are you not aware that if you can get treatment early enough, it doesn't have to be terminal?

...wrong Snappy...to the obvious extent that the vast majority of Jews blindly support Israeli policies they share the guilt...sorry bub---that's how it works....as for the comparisons to Nazis...what part did you miss??? Ghettoization...property confiscation...summary arrests...beatings...curfews...apartheid...criminal occupation...land theft...assassinations....resource restrictions...incursions...killing of children....many authors have documented the similarities between Israel and Nazi Germany....perhaps you should do some research?

Do all Muslims support terrorist attacks that kill civilians?
If not, stop being a pillock. :)

But no, you're just a cocksucking Jew hating piece of shit who couldn't give a rats ass if a million Muslims or Palestinians died as long as no Jews were involved.

z-6.jpg

Sherri uses the word "JEWS" compulsively-------something like the roman pigs who murdered what she imagines was "god" and went on to create not only the laws that facilitated the Inquisition--------which ordered great bonfires into which infants were tossed in an " AUTO DE FE" (an act of sherri faith) but also inspired the dhimmia rules which made LEGAL the Murder of hundreds of millions and the RAPE of hundreds of millions -----and even informed Sherri's favorite NUREMBURG LAWS --(which made genocide legal in the third reich ---aka third HOLY roman empire)

give it up sherri-----the pharisee Yehoshua ben Yosef-----had nothing to do with the stink you emit

irosie,

Below is my post, I do not even refer to Jews in it, so I have no idea what your comments here are in response to. You obviously are not responding to anything I actually said in my post .

"artfulcodger and Indofred,

Comparing evil, that is something all of us will always see differently. So, I do not think either of you are wrong, you just see things differently, from a different perspective.

And about the issue of the blame of a people for what their Nations do, it seems to me anyone living in a Democracy who is involved in electing their leaders, as Israelis are, as Americans, are, shares some added responsibility for the acts those leaders carry out!

I am reminded of the Prophet Isaiah's image of blood on his hands, over the sin of his people. I imagine that was blood he never could wash away, the same way the sin of his Nation and people never stopped.

Cleanse us of our sin, that is a Prayer all people should be praying about their Nations!

And perhaps one of our biggest enemies that holds people in our world captive to never ending wars is "another ism", Nationalism! Think about the many atrocities, carried out since the beginning of time, carried out in its name, by people everywhere! "

What I am reading in your post is a whole lot about your negative views about Christians and Christianity and Gentiles. And this hate of Jews for Gentiles in Palestine certainly is a big factor in the conflict in Palestine today.

Imagine what the world might be, and what Palestine might be, if Jews in Palestine could and would set aside their hate of Gentiles! But that was a reality when Jesus lived in Palestine, the very same way it is a reality in Palestine today! Will the only thing capable of changing all of this be Jesus return?

Sherri

"artfulcodger and Indofred,

Comparing evil, that is something all of us will always see differently. So, I do not think either of you are wrong, you just see things differently, from a different perspective.

The Nazis were, as the Israeli government is, total bar stewards.
Stalin's bunch could be compared to Nazis but Stalin was way better at it and had longer to kill people.
Israel's nut job government are clearly nasty, evil swine but not even close to the Nazis.
Add the negative effect of that comparison in many European countries and you have my main objections.
I'm not defending the Israeli government, just stating it's an inaccurate comparison that's negative to the cause of justice for Palestinians.

And about the issue of the blame of a people for what their Nations do, it seems to me anyone living in a Democracy who is involved in electing their leaders, as Israelis are, as Americans, are, shares some added responsibility for the acts those leaders carry out!

I didn't vote for Tony Blair, as a British chap, am I responsible for his corrupt entry into the illegal Iraq war?
I think not in exactly the same way as many Israelis are nothing to do with the evil in Gaza.
Jews in general, unless they actively support those murders, are innocent.

Gazans have no problem GETTING OUT OF GAZA
Funny you should say that. Here's a video of two Palestinian girls getting in IDF faces, because their brother was arrested. Towards the end of the video, the IDF arrests a man because...........he didn't have an Israeli passport.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oWlxLq-2RQA]‫[/ame]

Most of this video is a classic! These two little girls, know how to bring it. And although it's nice to see the IDF showing restraint towards the two little girls, it's still pretty fucked that they arrest someone for not having ID.

As the title says, IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy with gunfire from a helicopter.
The IDF invaded a small section of Gaza but didn't like it when their insurgent force was attacked by defending Palestinians.
The brave (not) Israeli invaders used a helicopter to murder the boy so they could run away like frightened mice.

BBC News - Gaza: Palestinian boy 'killed by Israeli gunfire'

So let me get this straight. An israeli chopper enters gaza, Palis fire on it and Israel fires back killing a pali. Hmmm. Whats the problem? You have any proof that he wasnt a Militant? You know, hamas recruits teenagers all the time. And stop pretending you give a shit about dead palis, you just hate jews
The Palestinians themselves don't give a shit about dead Palis.

Israel led an incursion beyond the Gaza Israel no go zone and border.

They went in with 6 bulldozers and 4 tanks, Palestinians responded to an act of war by the Israelis.

Then the Israelis proceeded with random helicopter fire, and the boy was far from it.

It had nothing to do with the firefight on the border, face to face, they shot later on.

IDF are a bunch of cowards.
Read the article, donkey, don't make up your own Muslim bullshit version.

"The boy was killed during clashes when militants open fire on Israeli forces."

You must have reading comprehension problems. Here is a quote from your article:

You just said earlier today that the Israeli's will defend themselves against threats to their security. When Israeli tanks illegally cross the border into Gaza and an Israeli helicopter illegally enters Gaza airspace, don't the Palestinian's have a right to defend themselves against threats to their security?
Not if they suddenly start shooting dozens of missiles at Israeli cities, which is why Israel went in. They never had that luxury, and never will.

Hard to comprehend that Israel can and will defend itself against Palestinian animals?

You must have reading comprehension problems. Here is a quote from your article:

You just said earlier today that the Israeli's will defend themselves against threats to their security. When Israeli tanks illegally cross the border into Gaza and an Israeli helicopter illegally enters Gaza airspace, don't the Palestinian's have a right to defend themselves against threats to their security?
Not if they start shooting dozens of missiles at Israeli cities, which is why Israel went in. They never had that luxury, and never will.

No they didn't ya lying conservative. Hashem is gonna curse you to hell. Criminal liar.

Israel led an incursion beyond the Gaza Israel no go zone and border.

They went in with 6 bulldozers and 4 tanks, Palestinians responded to an act of war by the Israelis.

Then the Israelis proceeded with random helicopter fire, and the boy was far from it.

It had nothing to do with the firefight on the border, face to face, they shot later on.

IDF are a bunch of cowards.
Read the article, donkey, don't make up your own Muslim bullshit version.

It's amazing you leave the last sentence out which says after Israeli tanks invaded Gaza beyond their borders.

Roudy thinks we fall for his bigotry and crap. The world is waking up to their lies. Thieves, occupiers.

Perfectly said. He's a liar. No one should take him seriously.

Whenever Gaza militants come anywhere near the border he claims self defense.

When his Israeli tanks and criminals illegally cross tens of meters beyond how border, which is an act of aggression and war. He claims self defense.
Whenever Palishitians animals stop shooting missiles at Israeli school kids, and sending terrorist and suicide bombers, then Israel will stop doing what's necessary and taking out these savages. Comprendeh?

Perfectly said. He's a liar. No one should take him seriously.

Whenever Gaza militants come anywhere near the border he claims self defense.

When his Israeli tanks and criminals illegally cross tens of meters beyond how border, which is an act of aggression and war. He claims self defense.
Whenever Palishitians animals stop shooting missiles at Israeli school kids, and sending terrorist and suicide bombers, then Israel will stop doing what's necessary and taking out these savages. Comprendeh?

You're lying again. Palestinian militias only sent bombers during the intifada when thousands of Palestinians were murdered. And that ended in 03.

Typical Israeli propaganda. We know Israel started this latest escalation and murdered a child.

The world isn't fooled by those propaganda talking points that extreme Zionists use still. It's crap.

People can tell.

As the title says, IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy with gunfire from a helicopter.
The IDF invaded a small section of Gaza but didn't like it when their insurgent force was attacked by defending Palestinians.
The brave (not) Israeli invaders used a helicopter to murder the boy so they could run away like frightened mice.

BBC News - Gaza: Palestinian boy 'killed by Israeli gunfire'

In other words, Palestinian animal child abusers use their little kids as human shields specifically so that they get killed and then use their death as media extravaganza.

Perhaps you should focus on Syria's barbaric leader who's killed about 40,000 his people, a big chunk of them innocent kids, if you're soooo concerned about innocent people dying. Just saying.

But no, you're just a cocksucking Jew hating piece of shit who couldn't give a rats ass if a million Muslims or Palestinians died as long as no Jews were involved.

Who were invading Gaza.

You can't shift the blame off onto the Palestinians.
The boy was being used as a soldier, fighter, terrorist, resistance fighter, jihadist, militant, whatever you guys call these animals. And THAT is considered criminal, child abuse, and a violation of all international human rights and crimes against humanity laws.

They shouldn't have shot missiles, such that the Israelis wouldn't have to conduct this operation to go after them. Apparently they had the right criminals in their sights.

Forum List

Back