Identity politics...

“Folks, brown people are coming and they want equal rights” has been pretty successful identity politics from the right lately.

Brown people were given equal rights and white privilege. Yet it’s still not enough for them, and they want to eradicate whites.
“Were given?” LOL look at you, sanctimonious cracka. As if it didn’t takes centuries of fighting and dying by brown people. As if you’re not actively trying to prevent them from entering the country whether by legal or illegal means. As if you’re not actively trying to suppress opposing religious beliefs they may hold. When you hear “black lives matter,” you recoil in anger that somebody would dare claim that. Identity politics works great for you when you want it to.

What brown people fought and died? The civil war was fought by white people. Blacks didn’t every win their freedom or rights by fighting, they were given those rights by whites. And yet you call us “sanctimonious crackas”.

Why wouldn’t we want to prevent third world foreigners from entering our country? Our culture was built by our European ancestors, and should be for us. I realize African culture isn’t preferable so that’s why Africans flee to Western civilization. So here you are, a negro speaking a white man’s language, educated and living in a Western society, and yet all you can do is complain you haven’t inherited enough from whites.
You obviously dont know much about our history. He isnt african btw
Maybe you meant asshole

If he isn’t black that is even more pathetic. He certainly acts like it. He probably “identifies” as one.

You obviously dont know much about our history.

Nor do I, being a reclusive bluecollar redneck in dogpatch gains me no points either

But what do i really need know?

I'm an American first......it's just that simple.

Understand that means not a hyphenated-American , not a rep/dem American , not any of the (enter machination) American , add to that God fearing American

When we finally decide our allegaince is to each other, w/out all that BS, then we'll truly be 'we the people'

thx

~S~

“Folks, brown people are coming and they want equal rights” has been pretty successful identity politics from the right lately.

Brown people were given equal rights and white privilege. Yet it’s still not enough for them, and they want to eradicate whites.
They weren't "given" shit. They fought for it tooth and nail and they certainly do not have "white privilege".

Identity politics...

Thank goodness most people reject it.....

Nor do I, being a reclusive bluecollar redneck in dogpatch gains me no points either

Understand that means not a hyphenated-American , not a rep/dem American , not any of the (enter machination) American , add to that God fearing American

When we finally decide our allegaince is to each other, w/out all that BS, then we'll truly be 'we the people'

thx

~S~
I liked that!

They weren't "given" shit. They fought for it tooth and nail and they certainly do not have "white privilege".
Blacks living in Western countries most certainly do have “white privilege”. No where else in the world would they have it so good. They have all the legal rights as whites. They receive welfare, subsidized services, discounted education, and even given preference in jobs. They have just as much “privilege” if not more than whites. They have the privilege of living in a Western country, as opposed to all those Africans that live in squalor due to their inherited African privilege.

Random assorted thoughts:

This stuff reminds me a lot of the anti Semitic mindset. It always works backwards from the idea that a certain group of people have all the power due to conspiratorial reasons, all people in this group are treated as one in the same and the goal should be to take as much power away from them as possible. Anyone who disagrees is dismissed because they’re a member of that group.

On top of that white peoples who agree with them are called “allies” (“one of the good ones”) and people who are against them are “enemies”

My dad had a knife held to his throat because he tried to be friends with a black kid and his brother didn’t like it. A lot of people over 40 have stories like this. Yet, they’re told by twenty year olds from the suburbs that white people have never faced racism and it’s racist to disagree.

This talk has all the elements of racism and none of these people realize it.

The people pedaling this stuff don’t seem to realize that a majority of the people are white and no matter how fair the system is whites will most likely be a polarity in all categories as a simple matter of logistics. It truly seems like every millennial would still look at a world where all success was divided evenly based on race percentages and still flip out at white people having 60%.

All this is coming from a life long leftist who still sees racial injustice all the time and can’t for the life of me understand where social justice went from trying to make minority’s feel like individuals to giving up and trying to make everyone feel like a member of a group who’s every action is judged based solely on race/class/gender.
Conspiratorial reasons? Are you retarded or something? The US put in place actual laws to make sure whites had opportunities that other races did not. The US gave away land to whites. Its not a conspiracy its a fact. Every heard of Jim Crow or the Black Codes? Even the SCOTUS admits there is institutional racism. You may as well move on over to the conservative side with the clowns that are openly racist. FYI. I'm not a millennial.

“Were given?” LOL look at you, sanctimonious cracka. As if it didn’t takes centuries of fighting and dying by brown people. As if you’re not actively trying to prevent them from entering the country whether by legal or illegal means. As if you’re not actively trying to suppress opposing religious beliefs they may hold. When you hear “black lives matter,” you recoil in anger that somebody would dare claim that. Identity politics works great for you when you want it to.

What brown people fought and died? The civil war was fought by white people. Blacks didn’t every win their freedom or rights by fighting, they were given those rights by whites. And yet you call us “sanctimonious crackas”.

Why wouldn’t we want to prevent third world foreigners from entering our country? Our culture was built by our European ancestors, and should be for us. I realize African culture isn’t preferable so that’s why Africans flee to Western civilization. So here you are, a negro speaking a white man’s language, educated and living in a Western society, and yet all you can do is complain you haven’t inherited enough from whites.
Youre another ignorant moron that knows nothing. If not for Blacks joining the Civil War the north would have lost. :rolleyes:

When the tide turned in the Civil War

"Lincoln was convinced, and Black soldiers entered the fight in 1863. Some 50,000 Black men had enlisted by August, and 180,000 would join by the war's end. From this point on, the war would pit the all-white armies of the South against a Union force with both white and Black regiments."

Youre another ignorant moron that knows nothing. If not for Blacks joining the Civil War the north would have lost. :rolleyes:

When the tide turned in the Civil War

"Lincoln was convinced, and Black soldiers entered the fight in 1863. Some 50,000 Black men had enlisted by August, and 180,000 would join by the war's end. From this point on, the war would pit the all-white armies of the South against a Union force with both white and Black regiments."

Did those blacks have to “fight” to be free? No. The white men in the north gave them freedom from slavery.

This stuff reminds me a lot of the anti Semitic mindset. It always works backwards from the idea that a certain group of people have all the power due to conspiratorial reasons, all people in this group are treated as one in the same and the goal should be to take as much power away from them as possible. Anyone who disagrees is dismissed because they’re a member of that group.

On top of that white peoples who agree with them are called “allies” (“one of the good ones”) and people who are against them are “enemies”

My dad had a knife held to his throat because he tried to be friends with a black kid and his brother didn’t like it. A lot of people over 40 have stories like this. Yet, they’re told by twenty year olds from the suburbs that white people have never faced racism and it’s racist to disagree.

The people pedaling this stuff don’t seem to realize that a majority of the people are white and no matter how fair the system is whites will most likely be a polarity in all categories as a simple matter of logistics. It truly seems like every millennial would still look at a world where all success was divided evenly based on race percentages and still flip out at white people having 60%.

All this is coming from a life long leftist who still sees racial injustice all the time and can’t for the life of me understand where social justice went from trying to make minority’s feel like individuals to giving up and trying to make everyone feel like a member of a group who’s every action is judged based solely on race/class/gender.
Conspiratorial reasons? Are you retarded or something? The US put in place actual laws to make sure whites had opportunities that other races did not. The US gave away land to whites. Its not a conspiracy its a fact. Every heard of Jim Crow or the Black Codes? Even the SCOTUS admits there is institutional racism. You may as well move on over to the conservative side with the clowns that are openly racist. FYI. I'm not a millennial.

Those laws are not in place today. If a company hires mostly white people today it is not likely a conspiracy.

Of course those laws are part of the reason black people are collectively poorer today. We’ve put things like affirmative action in place and you’re seeing diversity in all colleges.

After all that white people are still going to be a polarity of wealth as a matter of logistics. It’s looking like people are going to cry racism until 12% of the population make up 70% of the success. It’s getting ridiculous. The game is pretty damn fair now and people think the work place is racist if they don’t get to personally pick the results of how successful each race is.

Last edited:

Blacks living in Western countries most certainly do have “white privilege”. No where else in the world would they have it so good. They have all the legal rights as whites. They receive welfare, subsidized services, discounted education, and even given preference in jobs. They have just as much “privilege” if not more than whites. They have the privilege of living in a Western country, as opposed to all those Africans that live in squalor due to their inherited African privilege.
You obviously don't even have the slightest clue what the phrase means.

I am a 57 year old black man and ask when did social justice ever include what you claim?

As to your father, do you understand why that black person may not have liked whites? Why would whites over 40 have stories like this? Would white racism perpetrated against blacks have anything to do with it?

Because we blacks over 40 have stories that make what your father went through look like Christmas. And the thing is, it has been continuous and has not stopped.

And I damn sure ain't from the suburbs.

Those laws are not in place today. If a company hires mostly white people today it is not likely a conspiracy.

Of course those laws are part of the reason black people are collectively poorer today. We’ve put things like affirmative action in place and you’re seeing diversity in all colleges.

After all that white people are still going to be a polarity of wealth as a matter of logistics. It’s looking like people are going to cry racism until 12% of the population make up 70% of the success. It’s getting ridiculous. The game is pretty damn fair now and people think the work place is racist if they don’t get to personally pick the results of how successful each race is.

Are you crazy? You say the game pretty damn fair now when white unemployment is under the US rate and black unemployment is double that rate. And despite your finest opinion, if a company hires mostly white people today, based on location, it is an intentional act of racism.

By the end of the Civil War, roughly 179,000 black men (10% of the Union Army) served as soldiers in the U.S. Army and another 19,000 served in the Navy. Nearly 40,000 black soldiers died over the course of the war—30,000 of infection or disease. Black soldiers served in artillery and infantry and performed all noncombat support functions that sustain an army, as well. Black carpenters, chaplains, cooks, guards, laborers, nurses, scouts, spies, steamboat pilots, surgeons, and teamsters also contributed to the war cause. There were nearly 80 black commissioned officers. Black women, who could not formally join the Army, nonetheless served as nurses, spies, and scouts, the most famous being Harriet Tubman (photo citation: 200-HN-PIO-1), who scouted for the 2d South Carolina Volunteers.

Black Soldiers in the U.S. Military During the Civil War

By the end of the Civil War, roughly 179,000 black men (10% of the Union Army) served as soldiers in the U.S. Army and another 19,000 served in the Navy. Nearly 40,000 black soldiers died over the course of the war—30,000 of infection or disease. Black soldiers served in artillery and infantry and performed all noncombat support functions that sustain an army, as well. Black carpenters, chaplains, cooks, guards, laborers, nurses, scouts, spies, steamboat pilots, surgeons, and teamsters also contributed to the war cause. There were nearly 80 black commissioned officers. Black women, who could not formally join the Army, nonetheless served as nurses, spies, and scouts, the most famous being Harriet Tubman (photo citation: 200-HN-PIO-1), who scouted for the 2d South Carolina Volunteers.

They managed to get blacks to work in those days? Pretty impressive!

thx

~S~

Tell that to all the hyphenated whites.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

What an utterly stupid statement. Blacks in "those days" and even after, worked a lot harder than most white people. And for far less.

What an utterly stupid statement. Blacks in "those days" and even after, worked a lot harder than most white people. And for far less.
No worries. Meathead will be dead and replaced like the rest of them eventually.

93 percent of all blacks work now.

Forum List

Back