Idaho sheriff sends dire warning to 'idiotic' Biden officials: 'We are on the cusp of complete collapse'

You missed the invitation?

Well here it is, and next time pay attention!!!

Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border?​

Now I understand you lack the intelligence to research your comments. You are one of the biddable fools who read the tabloids and listen to the talking heads on far right news radio and TV.

He(?)_ has no clue; one more biddble fools who echoes the BIG LIES & CONSPIRACY STORIES. BTW, President Clinton signed the bill to end Welfare in America.
Sorry, my 8chan translator is broke.

Can you post in English and have a point.

You missed the invitation?

Well here it is, and next time pay attention!!!

Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border?​

Lol, fact check. The opiate and meth scurge was here long before the Biden administration but hey more horse shit from the sky is falling right. Ever notice when ever we go to war there is either oil or poppies in the area. Not a coincidence that after years of war in Afghanistan there is an opium scurge.

Joe Biden invited them in, and many are bringing drugs with them.

surge., meth and opium scurge around long before Biden. Meanwhile isn't this little bitches job to handle that problem locally. Little bitch deflecting blame for not being able to do his job. Mean while it is nice where I live. Certainly not on verge of collapse. Thus sheriff obviously lives in a red shit hole.

As noted above, you are a biddable fool. That said, or written a number of times, the Governor of Texas is too busy seeking another term by getting dark money from the NRA and the gun lobby.

Abbott doesn't have a damn care about addicts or the people of Texas who die on the streets of America. Like you, you are someone who lacks empathy and wants to shoot and kill Americans for an addiction.
He IS. Yayyyy. Good for him. I too support guns and the NRA. Do I care if addicts die in the streets? Of course not. They can collapse in the fresh pile they just shit out.

With fentanyl deaths, it's not addiction. Most of them use only the one time.

He IS. Yayyyy. Good for him. I too support guns and the NRA. Do I care if addicts die in the streets? Of course not. They can collapse in the fresh pile they just shit out.

With fentanyl deaths, it's not addiction. Most of them use only the one time.
Damn boi, you one stupid motherfucker.

Drugs are smuggled through ports of entry, not on the backs on immigrants.

Thus, the OP looks really stupid.

This is how the GOP controls their sheep. The naturally cowardly are attracted to conservatism. Republicans use this kind of propaganda to terrify the sheep. Then they tell them that only TheParty can save them. In return, the sheep pledge their cowardly souls to TheParty.

Drugs are smuggled through ports of entry, not on the backs on immigrants.

Thus, the OP looks really stupid.

This is how the GOP controls their sheep. The naturally cowardly are attracted to conservatism. Republicans use this kind of propaganda to terrify the sheep. Then they tell them that only TheParty can save them. In return, the sheep pledge their cowardly souls to TheParty.
This is why the nation needs to break up.

So what. You idiots can't wipe your own asses without help. You are not a threat to us, no matter how many of you clods there are. You will just end up as stinky corpses.
If we pose no threat to you then that begs the question again, what are you pussies waiting for? 😂

If we pose no threat to you then that begs the question again, what are you pussies waiting for? 😂

For you to do something stupid.

Unlike you violent scum we don't seek to hurt people.

DURRRRRR

For you to do something stupid.

Unlike you violent scum we don't seek to hurt people.

DURRRRRR
So you're waiting on us? Sounds to me like you just don't have the balls. By the way I'm cool with you waiting until you're demographically replaced. You guys keep holding, I'm sure the signal of Wolverines! Is coming any day now.... 😄

So you're waiting on us? Sounds to me like you just don't have the balls. By the way I'm cool with you waiting until you're demographically replaced. You guys keep holding, I'm sure the signal of Wolverines! Is coming any day now.... 😄

You keep thinking that, skippy :biggrin:

Forum List

Back