Idaho sheriff sends dire warning to 'idiotic' Biden officials: 'We are on the cusp of complete collapse'

If you're not happy here, you're free to leave. I suggest Russia, North Korea or Iran, since they have the kind of government that you like.
Russia is better than democrats. If we get rid of democrats this should be a much better place.

If only, unlike the Russians, American whites weren't such giant pussies. 😄
Well (click whistle whistle) for once you have a valid point. Russia has Speznaz, we have images.jpeg-2.jpg

Oooo, you're going to bury us? Figuratively? Literally? Or is this a cosplay thing? You planning a little LARPing adventure in the park with the rest of your cumpatriots?
I'd go for IEDs myself and snipers. I'd really like to see civilization just SNAP. Go full on law of the jungle.

"Eat shit Joe the Pedophile" is hateful and lacks any facts or probative evidence to make this horrible claim.

The far right, Republican voters are putting the 21st Century R. Party as The Whig Party that believed in a strong federal government; Trumpism that they support goes beyond a strong federal government as trump himself sought to be an autocrat. You should be thankful Joe Biden was elected, he might be old and have a stutter but he is an American Patriot - something you are not.
Liar.

Your life is worthless, so yeah.
I don't expect you to value my life any more than I value yours, which is not at all in case you were wondering. What I'm curious about is why you clowns don't seem to value your own. Why else would you clowns continue to boast and beat your chest and threaten us all with committing suicide by cop? 😄 How is that a threat to us?

No. They don't. They think they are buying something else like candy or marijuana edibles. Then they end up dead.
Right! They spend money on things where they have no idea of what they are buying. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 If they are that stupid, there is no helping that kind of dumb.

surge., meth and opium scurge around long before Biden. Meanwhile isn't this little bitches job to handle that problem locally. Little bitch deflecting blame for not being able to do his job. Mean while it is nice where I live. Certainly not on verge of collapse. Thus sheriff obviously lives in a red shit hole.
Idaho is definitely a white supremacist shit hole.

Forum List

Back