Idaho Fish & Game Commish brags about shooting entire family of baboons

Yumm ...nothing like monkey brains

giphy.gif

"Very funny mister Jones."

I consider the killing of giraffes and big cats an abomination. But killing and posing an entire family of primates including the baby? There's a special place in hell - RESIGN asshole.

<snips>

Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer shared photos of his guided hunting trip in Africa with friends and colleagues when he returned last month, expecting they’d appreciate his success.

Instead, several former Fish and Game commissioners are pushing for his resignation — with a photo of a “family of baboons” that Fischer shot with a recurve bow prompting most of the outrage.

The first animals were four baboons shot by Fischer, which put that photo right at the top of his email. He wrote that his wife wanted to watch him hunt at first because it was her first trip to Africa. Fischer was making his third trip.

“So I shot a whole family of baboons,” Fischer wrote below a photo of him smiling while posing with the four baboons. “I think she got the idea quick.”

Steve Alder of Idaho for Wildlife, a pro-hunting group based in Lewiston, said Fischer’s photos were his primary concern with the email. Idaho’s hunter-education manual includes a section on respecting non-hunters. The manual includes this recommendation: “Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill while within earshot of non-hunters.”

“It’s everything we preach against in hunters education,” Alder said. “... It just sends the wrong signal.

“The biggest thing is the baboon thing. I was really troubled. That’s my biggest issue. He killed the whole baboon family and you’ve got little junior laying there in mom’s lap. You just don’t do that. I hate wolves as much as anyone, but I’m not going to take a wolf family and put it on display and show the baby wolf.”​

Full:

Fish and Game commissioner hunts ‘family of baboons’ in Africa, faces calls to resign

baboons%20with%20bars.jpg

I’m sure his life must have been in danger and he needed the meat to feed his starving family
--------------------------------------- Seems to me that the Baboon killer was simply LEGALLY killing Baboons in some foreign land where he is allowed to kill Baboons RWinger .
Yummmmmm....Baboon is good eating
Tastes like Chicken!
------------------------------ Elephant seems like a big bull and seems cleaner to me but whatever you like is ok with me RWinger .

Is he gonna eat that? I only kill nuisance animals or something I'm going to eat.
Growing up we always had meat in the freezer. I was taught you eat what you hunt or you don't hunt. Can't hunt but thousand of animals die every year from starving to death. Its just sad. I know same farmers in the area that use to leave rolls of hay and sometimes corn for the deer.

I consider the killing of giraffes and big cats an abomination. But killing and posing an entire family of primates including the baby? There's a special place in hell - RESIGN asshole.

<snips>

Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer shared photos of his guided hunting trip in Africa with friends and colleagues when he returned last month, expecting they’d appreciate his success.

Instead, several former Fish and Game commissioners are pushing for his resignation — with a photo of a “family of baboons” that Fischer shot with a recurve bow prompting most of the outrage.

The first animals were four baboons shot by Fischer, which put that photo right at the top of his email. He wrote that his wife wanted to watch him hunt at first because it was her first trip to Africa. Fischer was making his third trip.

“So I shot a whole family of baboons,” Fischer wrote below a photo of him smiling while posing with the four baboons. “I think she got the idea quick.”

Steve Alder of Idaho for Wildlife, a pro-hunting group based in Lewiston, said Fischer’s photos were his primary concern with the email. Idaho’s hunter-education manual includes a section on respecting non-hunters. The manual includes this recommendation: “Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill while within earshot of non-hunters.”

“It’s everything we preach against in hunters education,” Alder said. “... It just sends the wrong signal.

“The biggest thing is the baboon thing. I was really troubled. That’s my biggest issue. He killed the whole baboon family and you’ve got little junior laying there in mom’s lap. You just don’t do that. I hate wolves as much as anyone, but I’m not going to take a wolf family and put it on display and show the baby wolf.”​

Full:

Fish and Game commissioner hunts ‘family of baboons’ in Africa, faces calls to resign

As we ALL know Idaho is populated with 99% of whites, and the politcal demographic is 97% plus GOP.

This guy wanted to kill black people but he went out and murdered a family of monkeys, instead.

He has no balls, and apparently he is also out of a job.

Fvck him.

<snips>

Full:

As we ALL know Idaho is populated with 99% of whites, and the politcal demographic is 97% plus GOP.

This guy wanted to kill black people but he went out and murdered a family of monkeys, instead.

He has no balls, and apparently he is also out of a job.

Fvck him.

How droll and ant-tragicomic. As you cerebrate you know with thoughts redolent of neon-hot-orange petunias by the light of a witch's man-roast and pixie dust snort-fests, the remainder of the "real" world sees right above, below and through your stygian shadow lies. Your identity politicking pals are the true race murderer's here seeking patsies to take the fall for their crimes against all humanity. The nerve of the anti-truthers.

Why would anyone hunt baboons?
-------------------------------------------------- don't think that it was an intentional pursuit of Baboons as hunting prey . Baboons are probably legal pests and simply targets of opportunity same as CROWS and COYOTES , Groundhogs and some other animals were in the USA when i was growing up and they still may be Legal Targets of Opportunity Soggy . ---------------- crows and the others that i mention and others . The rule was , shoot them if you see them and if you want to shoot them Soggy .

Meh, fair enough.

Can one of you "sport hunters" explain the fun of killing an animal that has no chance at defending itself ?
Sure, I can teach a 5 year old to take down a Lion from several hundred yards with a .308 or .30-06...but what does that do for me or prove?

I would consider it MUCH more manly and a "sport" to use a Nikon D810 fitted with a
Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR Lens to "shoot" incredible images.

Really. I never understood the joy of killing. maybe if it 's explained?

I've been shooting since I was a kid.

I started out on my dad's Brownie. He gave me a Nikon EM in the 70s. I've had many Nikons since then.

I got to shoot 3 bears at Emerald Bay the other day. They were just sitting in the grass waiting for us humans to go away so they could cross the creek.

I used my Nikon D4s camera with my Nikon 18-200 lens to shoot them. They were beautiful. They swam through a small creek at one point, I was able to get them in the water too.

I've been shooting animals for decades. With my Nikon cameras.

I don't usually agree with you on things but I can't agree with you more on this subject.

Thank you very much for your input.

Can one of you "sport hunters" explain the fun of killing an animal that has no chance at defending itself ?
Sure, I can teach a 5 year old to take down a Lion from several hundred yards with a .308 or .30-06...but what does that do for me or prove?

I would consider it MUCH more manly and a "sport" to use a Nikon D810 fitted with a
Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR Lens to "shoot" incredible images.

Really. I never understood the joy of killing. maybe if it 's explained?

I've been shooting since I was a kid.

I started out on my dad's Brownie. He gave me a Nikon EM in the 70s. I've had many Nikons since then.

I got to shoot 3 bears at Emerald Bay the other day. They were just sitting in the grass waiting for us humans to go away so they could cross the creek.

I used my Nikon D4s camera with my Nikon 18-200 lens to shoot them. They were beautiful. They swam through a small creek at one point, I was able to get them in the water too.

I've been shooting animals for decades. With my Nikon cameras.

I don't usually agree with you on things but I can't agree with you more on this subject.

Thank you very much for your input.

Forum List

Back