‘I’d be dead without Medicare!’: Trump voters are already sharing their deep regrets

'I'd be dead without Medicare!': Trump voters are already sharing their deep regrets

As it turns out, one of the biggest fears from Trump supporters is losing their Medicare benefits. Trump has so far not publicly opposed House Speaker Paul Ryan’s plans to dismantle Medicare and turn it into a voucher system for private health insurance plans. Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter’s tweet bashing Trump’s Medicare plan brought out lots of Trumpgrets:

trumpgret1.jpg

A Republican state senator in West Virginia said she hoped the person she elected president wouldn’t kick some 200,000 impoverished West Virginians off of the state’s Medicaid rolls.

(This next one is fucking hilarious!)

Bizarrely, one woman who voted for Trump claimed she did so to close the gender pay gap. Making sure women earned equal pay to their male counterparts was a primary plank of Hillary Clinton’s campaign platform, though Twitter user Sandi Haynes either didn’t know that, or assumed Trump would do the same.

trumpgret2.jpg

tumblr_ohn2xgokMy1vms0a7o1_1280.png

Do a search "Trump voters regret vote" and it's totally hilarious. Very funny reading.
What a load of bullshit. Trump has repeatedly promised to keep Medicare, Medicaid and SS without cutting any benefits and had criticized Ryan and other Republicans who want to change these programs. When you can only post lies and slander like this, what you are really saying is you have no idea why you are hostile to Trump.
Because Trump is such an honest person. He never lies, does he?
Don't be stupid. Trump made a point of breaking with mainstream Republicans like Ryan to assert his support for Medicare, Medicaid and SS. How stupid do you have to be to believe he would lie in a way that would cost him support from Republicans?

'I'd be dead without Medicare!': Trump voters are already sharing their deep regrets

As it turns out, one of the biggest fears from Trump supporters is losing their Medicare benefits. Trump has so far not publicly opposed House Speaker Paul Ryan’s plans to dismantle Medicare and turn it into a voucher system for private health insurance plans. Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter’s tweet bashing Trump’s Medicare plan brought out lots of Trumpgrets:

trumpgret1.jpg

A Republican state senator in West Virginia said she hoped the person she elected president wouldn’t kick some 200,000 impoverished West Virginians off of the state’s Medicaid rolls.

Bizarrely, one woman who voted for Trump claimed she did so to close the gender pay gap. Making sure women earned equal pay to their male counterparts was a primary plank of Hillary Clinton’s campaign platform, though Twitter user Sandi Haynes either didn’t know that, or assumed Trump would do the same.

trumpgret2.jpg

Do a search "Trump voters regret vote" and it's totally hilarious. Very funny reading.
What a load of bullshit. Trump has repeatedly promised to keep Medicare, Medicaid and SS without cutting any benefits and had criticized Ryan and other Republicans who want to change these programs. When you can only post lies and slander like this, what you are really saying is you have no idea why you are hostile to Trump.
Because Trump is such an honest person. He never lies, does he?
Don't be stupid. Trump made a point of breaking with mainstream Republicans like Ryan to assert his support for Medicare, Medicaid and SS. How stupid do you have to be to believe he would lie in a way that would cost him support from Republicans?
He doesn't give two shits about his promises. My god he's flip flopped on basically all of his policy positions. Why? Because he'll be president either way. He doesn't give a shit about you. Accept it.

*sits back and watches the chaos while sipping tea*
Since I do not live in the United States this is about all I can do too. I am bound to say (and without any pleasure in doing so) that the American people, especially the poor, have no-one to blame but themselves for electing a corporate phony conman to be president. The Republican tax breaks for corporations and the vouchers to drum up business for insurance corporations instead of continuing with Medicare will bring hardship to poor pensioners.

*sits back and watches the chaos while sipping tea*
Since I do not live in the United States this is about all I can do too. I am bound to say (and without any pleasure in doing so) that the American people, especially the poor, have no-one to blame but themselves for electing a corporate phony conman to be president. The Republican tax breaks for corporations and the vouchers to drum up business for insurance corporations instead of continuing with Medicare will bring hardship to poor pensioners.
Don't worry. They'll figure out some way to blame it on Democrats. They always do.
Many Republicans believe it was Democrats who took us into Iraq, who crashed the economy. Even a sizable number who believe the disastrous way the aftermath of Katrina was handled was Obama's fault years before he became president.

trumpgret1.jpg

trumpgret2.jpg

Paul Ryan should be thrashed to within an inch of his life for believing he can dismantle Medicare.

There is a difference between legal and moral.

Hillary is an example of how many / most snowflakes know the difference and choose not to abide by either. :p
When it comes to Trump, is all you're going to talk about this snowflake theme? I know it makes you feel manly and superior when you call liberals "snowflakes", but it's laughable. We already think you're morons that are beneath us. It just doesn't stick when you say it.

You voted for the winning candidate. Good for you! I'm glad you can finally feel like you won at something.
Whatever makes you feel good and helps you get over the loss, snowflake... :p

Don't worry. They'll figure out some way to blame it on Democrats. They always do.
You mean like Barry has blamed Bush for everything for 8 years and snowflakes have done so since 'Florida'?! :p

There are a lot of Trump voters who are starting to take some of his policy proposals very seriously.

For quite some time, southern American welfare queens have been voting Republican. Who do these people think they are voting for?
Prove it.
Red States Are Welfare Queens

The 7 Biggest Deadbeat States Who Mooch Off Taxpayers All Vote Republican

It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!

3956833361_b206a907a5.jpg
'America Against The TEA Party'?!

:p

Got any REAL sources, snowflake?

As it turns out, one of the biggest fears from Trump supporters is losing their Medicare benefits. Trump has so far not publicly opposed House Speaker Paul Ryan’s plans to dismantle Medicare and turn it into a voucher system for private health insurance plans. .
Just more proof that Trump supporters are the absolute dumbest among us!

Has anyone actually read his plan?

He calls for an expansion of the current Medicare Advantage program and adding it as an option to Medicare, with premium support, beginning in 2024.

Ideologues on the Left are every bit the scare-mongers that ideologues on the Right are. Amazing how similarly the two behave.

Medicare | Paul Ryan

"While there would be no disruptions in the current Medicare fee-for-service program for those currently enrolled or becoming eligible before 2024, all seniors would have the choice to opt in to the new Medicare program once it began in 2024."

Last edited:

He calls for an expansion of the current Medicare Advantage program and adding it as an option to Medicare, with premium support, beginning in 2024.

Ideologues on the Left are every bit the scare-mongers that ideologues on the Right are.

Medicare | Paul Ryan

"While there would be no disruptions in the current Medicare fee-for-service program for those currently enrolled or becoming eligible before 2024, all seniors would have the choice to opt in to the new Medicare program once it began in 2024."

Because the private insurance companies have done such a bang-up job with the health care of retirees... you know, with denying coverage for pre-existing conditions, I'm sure they'll totally honor their commitments to the old and sick.

Paul Ryan should be thrashed to within an inch of his life for believing he can dismantle Medicare.

Why? Hey, guy, elections have consequences. Ryan and his ilk have said for years they'd privatize medicare if they got all the levers of government. Now they have them.

Let's just hope that Paul Ryan's pitiful attempts at tugging on the levers of power meet with only ridicule, and contempt.

Ideologues on the Left are every bit the scare-mongers that ideologues on the Right are.

Medicare | Paul Ryan

Because the private insurance companies have done such a bang-up job with the health care of retirees... you know, with denying coverage for pre-existing conditions, I'm sure they'll totally honor their commitments to the old and sick.
Medicare Advantage plans allow for pre-existing conditions, Joe.

Do you know how they work? I'm guessing not. That doesn't stop you, though, does it?

Reading this hysterical thread is like reading a hysterical thread from an Alt Righter quoting Breitbart.

Do you know how they work? I'm guessing not. That doesn't stop you, though, does it?

Reading this hysterical thread is like reading a hysterical thread from an Alt Righter quoting Breitbart.

Medicare C is the biggest corporate welfare out there. we should get rid of it.

Again, you might want to live in a world where big corporations run everything and democaracy doesn't mean all that much, but frankly, I'm happy to only have them run my life 8 hours a day, thanks.

Medicare C is the biggest corporate welfare out there. we should get rid of it.

Again, you might want to live in a world where big corporations run everything and democaracy doesn't mean all that much, but frankly, I'm happy to only have them run my life 8 hours a day, thanks.
Give us an overview of how Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements work, Joe. You're obviously an expert in this.

I'll compare it to the training I've voluntarily taken every year since 2006 so that I can serve my clients better.

We'll compare notes. Go ahead, knock it out of the park.

Give us an overview of how Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements work, Joe. You're obviously an expert in this.

I'll compare it to the training I've voluntarily taken every year since 2006 so that I can serve my clients better.

The very fact you make money off of it tells me that they've lost the plot.

The very fact you make money off of it tells me that they've lost the plot.
Nope, I refer this stuff to a couple of pros who like doing it.

Now, go ahead. Run with it.

Nope, I refer this stuff to a couple of pros who like doing it.

Now, go ahead. Run with it.

Again, you can't make a man understand a problem if his paycheck depends on him not understanding it - Upton Sinclair.
Come on, Joe. Show us what you know about the Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system.

The one I want to see open to all Americans. 100%.

After all, you must know what you're talking about this to have formed such a strong opinion.

We'll compare notes!

It'll be fun!

Forum List

Back