ICE

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

trump-immigration-child abuse_2.jpg

Peace.

Provide a source for your "unjustified war of aggression" statement.

You're kidding, right? We signed a treaty with Mexico respecting their borders and promising not to annex Texas, and we broke it.

Again- we Hung Germans and Japs for the same thing a century later.

I always get a kick out of that cover. The kid was kidnapped and brought into this country by her kidnapper

You mean, her mother?

Funny, I seem to remember 20 years ago, Elian Gonzalez was "kidnapped" by his mother, who almost got him drowned, and you wingnuts practically threatened to burn down Miami when Clinton returned him to his rightful parent.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

View attachment 215956

Peace.

She Became a Face of Family Separation at the Border. But She’s Still With Her Mother.

"But the child’s father, reached by phone in Honduras on Friday, told The New York Times that the mother and daughter were in fact never separated after being stopped at the border, and that they remain detained together in a family residential center in Texas.

In a front-page caption published June 14 with a similar photo from a series by John Moore of Getty Images, The Times said only that the girl was crying while her mother was searched. "

It was late and the child cried because she should have been in bed, instead of crossing the border.

Also.

"
“She was looking for a better quality of life, a better future,” Mr. Varela told The Times on Friday. “She had mentioned to me that she wanted to leave. But she never told me about taking our daughter.”

The couple has three other children: a son, Wesly, 14, and two daughters, Cindy, 11, and Brianna, 6.

“She wanted a house and she wanted to have her own business,” said Mr. Varela, who works as a boat captain in Puerto Cortés. “Everyone here wants those things. "

So much for being a "refugee".

She is an economic illegal alien. Her claim of asylum is utter bullshit.

Provide a source for your "unjustified war of aggression" statement.

You're kidding, right? We signed a treaty with Mexico respecting their borders and promising not to annex Texas, and we broke it.

Again- we Hung Germans and Japs for the same thing a century later.

I always get a kick out of that cover. The kid was kidnapped and brought into this country by her kidnapper

You mean, her mother?

Funny, I seem to remember 20 years ago, Elian Gonzalez was "kidnapped" by his mother, who almost got him drowned, and you wingnuts practically threatened to burn down Miami when Clinton returned him to his rightful parent.

From the Reuters article

Father says little Honduran girl on Time cover was not taken from...

“Sanchez and her daughter had left Puerto Cortes, a major Honduran port north of the capital city, Tegucigalpa, without telling Valera or the couple's three other children, he said.”

^^^^ Kidnapping. Felony

And in your next breath you’re going to say the Clinton administration was correct in separating a child from his Mother. AT GUN POINT!

Or are you more in to how the Dems separated families at Waco? Just kill em all

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #AmericanFatherlessness #AmericanChildNeglectMaltreatment #AmericanMentalHealth #AmericanSolutions

She Became a Face of Family Separation at the Border. But She’s Still With Her Mother.

Reading the NYTimes article I learned Mr. Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, the father of the little girl appearing on the infamous July 2, 2018 Time cover photo, essentially states the girl's mom, Ms. Sandra Maria Sanchez, made the decision to ABANDON their other three children.

Frankly, based on her SELFISH, reckless actions, I'd like to see Ms. Sandra Maria Sanchez arrested and charged with Criminal Child Abuse/Endangerment, and given a choice to return to her family in Honduras, OR, if convicted of Child Abuse, spend time in a U.S. jail or prison while her daughter is SAFELY returned to her dad in Honduras.
___
Have Oprah and our Nation's medical professionals declared War on a significant population of mostly American Moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

From the Reuters article

“Sanchez and her daughter had left Puerto Cortes, a major Honduran port north of the capital city, Tegucigalpa, without telling Valera or the couple's three other children, he said.”

^^^^ Kidnapping. Felony

when White People do it, it's called "Custodial Interference"... Nobody treats it all that seriously.

Reading the NYTimes article I learned Mr. Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, the father of the little girl appearing on the infamous July 2, 2018 Time cover photo, essentially states the girl's mom, Ms. Sandra Maria Sanchez, made the decision to ABANDON their other three children.

Yes, we've established you're a racist and hate brown people.

Can't wait until we get rid of Trump and all you racists have to go back into the closet where you belong.

Am_I_Racist, Umar Johnson, Boyce Watkins, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Yes, we've established you're a racist and hate brown people.

Can't wait until we get rid of Trump and all you racists have to go back into the closet where you belong.

Hello, JoeB.

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

carter_family_Ivy_bedtime.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

JoeB, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

gang members OPRAH.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

2sbk9rn.jpg

Peace.
___

American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
From the Reuters article

^^^^ Kidnapping. Felony

when White People do it, it's called "Custodial Interference"... Nobody treats it all that seriously.

Deflecting again Joe? That's why you have no credibility.

verifiable links on jobs Americans don't want to do

Did you apply for one of those lettuce picking jobs? I never have.
thank you for the link....a bit long in reading, but enjoyable
great evidence
:thup:
by the way--I've told this story many times on USMB
...my brother told me that his boss had to get rid of some hispanic/Mexican/illegals
...the boss told them he had to let them go because of their SSNs
they said:
''we can get different SSNs for you'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess what??????!!!!!!!!!??
take a guess-------------------------
they were doing the same job as my brother----AND me!!
I had worked there before!!!!

I'm sorry you failed so badly at life that you are competing with undocumented workers for jobs. It does explain a lot of the anger, though.

So you're saying mexicans are stupid?

Forum List

Back