ICE

Used to be, Immigration was seen as something the Labor Department should handle. How many people should we let in to fill how many jobs Americans didn't want to do.

Only in these crazy times do we really think the labor market can be regulated by law enforcement.
It's not really that these jobs America don't want to do it's where these illegals came over and done it for a lot less money so cheap labor is the reason the jobs are filled by Americans

This is how liberals love their country. BY wanting to help criminals.

I'm sorry, exactly what crime did this little girl commit?

images
Why not charge her parents like Americans get charged child abuse

They aren't being punished, troll. Only you liars claim that.

Separating a child from its parents isn't punishment...

or are you one of those bigots who thinks they don't feel pain like we do?

Even the murderes and rapists Joe?

Yep, anything for votes, right Joe?

if they commit a murder or a rape, we'll throw them in jail.

But since we aren't taking away all the guns because a few nuts shoot up a school, we shouldn't take away their rights because a couple commit crimes.
Parents putting their children in that situation don't need the children

They aren't being punished, troll. Only you liars claim that.

Separating a child from its parents isn't punishment...

or are you one of those bigots who thinks they don't feel pain like we do?

Even the murderes and rapists Joe?

Yep, anything for votes, right Joe?

if they commit a murder or a rape, we'll throw them in jail.

But since we aren't taking away all the guns because a few nuts shoot up a school, we shouldn't take away their rights because a couple commit crimes.
Parents putting their children in that situation don't need the children
Right, and as any moron knows, if a citizen is arrested for a crime, they do not get to keep their kids with them. But lying libs cannot seem to understand that. Anymore than they can understand putting killers to death prevents that killer from killing again.

There ya go, Joe. We wait until the rape or murder happens, then deal with it. We can only hope you are one of those victims Joe. But no worries, we’ll give the illegal a fair trial.

Again, I'm more worried about being killed by a gun nut who was able to buy a machine gun with a 100 round clip than an illegal... but I don't see you guys wanted to take the guns away.

Would you punish a child over
shoplifting, or driving with a suspended license? Happens every day in America to American citizens, It seems the left wingers only get upset when it happens to an illegal alien.

Refresh my memory, when was the last time we deported a child for shoplifting and put him in a cage away from his parents... and then lost his parents in the system?

It's not really that these jobs America don't want to do it's where these illegals came over and done it for a lot less money so cheap labor is the reason the jobs are filled by Americans

No, Americans really, really don't want to do these jobs. They didn't even want to do them when unemployment as at 10% during the last recession.

Company I used to work for had undocumented aliens doing the scrub work through a temp agency. Well, when they got bought out by a bigger company, they had to get rid of the undocumented workers.

The only white people they could find all had obvious substance abuse problems and rarely lasted a few weeks.

Right, and as any moron knows, if a citizen is arrested for a crime, they do not get to keep their kids with them. But lying libs cannot seem to understand that. Anymore than they can understand putting killers to death prevents that killer from killing again.

Locking a killer up for life keeps him from killing again, and you don't accidently kill an innocent person by mistake.

oh, yeah, you know what happens to kids of American criminals? They are sent to live with other relatives.

No he means crossing into the United States illegally criminal lover.

Again, would you prosecute a starving child for stealing a loaf of bread?

Well, you probably would, and that's the problem.

Of course not. But once I found out that a criminal organization caused the starvation and profited from it, I would expect that my government take steps to destroy that organization.

Of course not. But once I found out that a criminal organization caused the starvation and profited from it, I would expect that my government take steps to destroy that organization.

And you just took the crazy train to crazy town.

Okay, buddy, I'm going to break this to you slowly. We have an illegal "problem" because of our own policies. We want awful jobs done on the cheap, and they are the only ones who perform them. So when we see day laborers outside the home depot or nannies in the park taking care of the yuppie spawn, we don't say anything about it.

Now, we could do what Germany did... create a "Guest worker' program for these folks...

Being born to a criminal family.

Kind of funny to watch a Zionist complain about people moving into a country that used to be theirs....

And you just took the crazy train to crazy town.

Okay, buddy, I'm going to break this to you slowly. We have an illegal "problem" because of our own policies. We want awful jobs done on the cheap, and they are the only ones who perform them. So when we see day laborers outside the home depot or nannies in the park taking care of the yuppie spawn, we don't say anything about it.

Now, we could do what Germany did... create a "Guest worker' program for these folks...

Being born to a criminal family.

Kind of funny to watch a Zionist complain about people moving into a country that used to be theirs....

Joe, those folks standing at Home Depot ARE THEIR, because a criminal organization has corrupted THERE homelands.

What part of “open your eyes” do you not understand?

Joe, those folks standing at Home Depot ARE THEIR, because a criminal organization has corrupted THERE homelands.

the one where stupid bigots think that there's a scary cartel under their bed.

Guy, one thing about wanting to get involved in other people's problems... we usually fuck it up.

the one where stupid bigots think that there's a scary cartel under their bed.

Guy, one thing about wanting to get involved in other people's problems... we usually fuck it up.

And Germany would still be under Nazi control. Here’s a novel idea that even a moron such as you should be able to grasp.

Stop the human trafficking profits by the Cartels, and they no longer generate that income.

No, Americans really, really don't want to do these jobs. They didn't even want to do them when unemployment as at 10% during the last recession.

Company I used to work for had undocumented aliens doing the scrub work through a temp agency. Well, when they got bought out by a bigger company, they had to get rid of the undocumented workers.

The only white people they could find all had obvious substance abuse problems and rarely lasted a few weeks.
No they hired those Cutthroats because they work cheaper

Locking a killer up for life keeps him from killing again, and you don't accidently kill an innocent person by mistake.

oh, yeah, you know what happens to kids of American criminals? They are sent to live with other relatives.
That's because they're in this country legal

And Germany would still be under Nazi control. Here’s a novel idea that even a moron such as you should be able to grasp.

Stop the human trafficking profits by the Cartels, and they no longer generate that income.

Undocumented aliens were coming up here long before the cartels were involved...

Maybe you should stop getting your news from Comic books.

Forum List

Back