I yelled at my nephew

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Little f annoying brat talks nonstop 24/7 and gets anything he wants . He literally talks 24/7 and I am not exaggerating!!!
won’t listen to anyone

Well he demanded I leave his chair after I was sitting there for a long time . His family was renting a place that my dad paid for .

Well I exploded and yelled at him . Then his worm dad took his side and I yelled at him

Made a big scene

Stupid woke Sister of his loves migrants and I told her they are all young males and you better watch out

Little f annoying brat talks nonstop 24/7 and gets anything he wants . He literally talks 24/7 and I am not exaggerating!!!
won’t listen to anyone

Well he demanded I leave his chair after I was sitting there for a long time . His family was renting a place that my dad paid for .

Well I exploded and yelled at him . Then his worm dad took his side and I yelled at him

Made a big scene
Over a chair? damn..

won’t listen to anyone

Made a big scene
Did they beat the hell out of you?

I care just enough to say... I don't give a fuck. That and I wonder what is so very wrong with some people that they feel the need share this sort of personal shit online... It is nothing fodder for ridicule and it highlights their own failures.

I care just enough to say... I don't give a fuck. That and I wonder what is so very wrong with some people that they feel the need share this sort of personal shit online... It is nothing fodder for ridicule and it highlights their own failures.

I should have just given into the puke like his pathetic dad does

Forum List

Back