Votes: 29 93.5%
  • Muslim

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Given the choice I would pick the dog every time. Is that important? Could be, islamics are DEMANDING no dogs in public because dogs offend them.
js94789909.jpg

Untitled.jpg

poplarsign.png

That's enough islamic bullsh#t for me.
UK: Muslims start campaign to ban dogs

You?
Fury

The poll choices are inadequate. I'd rather have a cute widdle pot belly piglet.

7944519.jpg

The poll choices are inadequate. I'd rather have a cute widdle pot belly piglet.

View attachment 81402

I have a sense that piglets are going to become popular pets in London---------HOWEVER a dog is good enough-----in case of PUBLIC SALAT traffic block-ups-------a parade of dogs between the upended asses and mecca-------screws that whole damned
salat-----to hell

From the OP:

Clifton Green, a 36-year-old father-of-two from Salford, said his street was leafleted. The family have a puppy. He said: ‘There are mixed messages on Facebook. There are people who are suggesting that this is being done to get a rise out of people but it could be people that are against Muslims – to whip up issues.

Senior Cheetham Hill councillor Naeem Hassan branded the idea nonsense and told the M.E.N he believed the messages were designed to divide communities. Other residents in nearby Salford also aired their scepticism.

Fayyaz Ali, 39, who lives on Pentlands Avenue in Salford, is Muslim and has two dogs. He thinks the leaflets are a scam to incite hatred in the community, and he said no Muslim organisation would post such leaflets.

He told the M.E.N: “This has got to be a scam. I’m a Muslim and the Muslim law says that if you live in a country that is not Muslim, which is England, you respect the law of the land.

“The Muslim law does not apply in any different country. For example, my parents are from Pakistan. If I had a problem living here I should go back to Pakistan and live there.

Source: Leaflets calling for a ban on dogs in public because they are 'impure' are posted to houses in Cheetham Hill

What a retarded poll.

Last edited:
From the OP:

Clifton Green, a 36-year-old father-of-two from Salford, said his street was leafleted. The family have a puppy. He said: ‘There are mixed messages on Facebook. There are people who are suggesting that this is being done to get a rise out of people but it could be people that are against Muslims – to whip up issues.

What a retarded poll.

YET ANOTHER FALSE FLAG thing to harass innocent muslims? SHEEEEEEESH----so many false flags against
innocent muslims----ALL THE TIME ------must be MOSSAD

From the OP:

What a retarded poll.

YET ANOTHER FALSE FLAG thing to harass innocent muslims? SHEEEEEEESH----so many false flags against
innocent muslims----ALL THE TIME ------must be MOSSAD

But Coyote KNOWS that 911 was a false flag operation!

All her Islamist friends say so.

From the OP:

Senior Cheetham Hill councillor Naeem Hassan branded the idea nonsense and told the M.E.N he believed the messages were designed to divide communities. Other residents in nearby Salford also aired their scepticism.

Fayyaz Ali, 39, who lives on Pentlands Avenue in Salford, is Muslim and has two dogs. He thinks the leaflets are a scam to incite hatred in the community, and he said no Muslim organisation would post such leaflets.

He told the M.E.N: “This has got to be a scam. I’m a Muslim and the Muslim law says that if you live in a country that is not Muslim, which is England, you respect the law of the land.

“The Muslim law does not apply in any different country. For example, my parents are from Pakistan. If I had a problem living here I should go back to Pakistan and live there.

Source: Leaflets calling for a ban on dogs in public because they are 'impure' are posted to houses in Cheetham Hill

What a retarded poll.

Your 11 o'clock appointment is here.

Should I have her wait in the lobby?

Dog-in-a-Burka--66721.jpg

Forum List

Back