Dog OR muslim?

• Dog

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • Muslim

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
mohammed%2Bshits.jpg

From the OP:

Clifton Green, a 36-year-old father-of-two from Salford, said his street was leafleted. The family have a puppy. He said: ‘There are mixed messages on Facebook. There are people who are suggesting that this is being done to get a rise out of people but it could be people that are against Muslims – to whip up issues.

What a retarded poll.

YET ANOTHER FALSE FLAG thing to harass innocent muslims? SHEEEEEEESH.

These horror stories inevitably turn out to be fake, but y'all fall for them every time.

Dogs are capable of learning.

yes-----compared to worms they have a GIANT BRAIN----they
also have a very sensitive OLFACTORY SENSE----and a large
OLFACTORY CORTEX. -------connected to the frontal cortex
Mine are smarter than some people.

right-----most people do not bark and wag their tails when they smell you. -----because they are STOOOOOOPID

Most people don't bark, but Hillary isn't most people and she barks in public :smoke:

From the OP:

Clifton Green, a 36-year-old father-of-two from Salford, said his street was leafleted. The family have a puppy. He said: ‘There are mixed messages on Facebook. There are people who are suggesting that this is being done to get a rise out of people but it could be people that are against Muslims – to whip up issues.

Senior Cheetham Hill councillor Naeem Hassan branded the idea nonsense and told the M.E.N he believed the messages were designed to divide communities. Other residents in nearby Salford also aired their scepticism.

Fayyaz Ali, 39, who lives on Pentlands Avenue in Salford, is Muslim and has two dogs. He thinks the leaflets are a scam to incite hatred in the community, and he said no Muslim organisation would post such leaflets.

He told the M.E.N: “This has got to be a scam. I’m a Muslim and the Muslim law says that if you live in a country that is not Muslim, which is England, you respect the law of the land.

“The Muslim law does not apply in any different country. For example, my parents are from Pakistan. If I had a problem living here I should go back to Pakistan and live there.

Source: Leaflets calling for a ban on dogs in public because they are 'impure' are posted to houses in Cheetham Hill

What a retarded poll.

We all prefer the dogs and you love dogs also, so that's all anyone needs to know, you love dogs also :thup:

*Some time ago I heard about a poll that was taken that asked the question, if a man saw a stranger in danger of losing his life at the same moment his own dog faced death, which would you save?

Sadly, many people responded that they would save their dog's life over the stranger's life.

I cannot agree with that. A human life is far more precious than an animals life.
The Bible should be the foundation of our decisions.

Jesus was questioned about which was the great commandment in the law:

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 22:36-40

Love is what touches the heart of a person. Love doesn't ask, "What will this cost me?" Love does not ask, "Who is this for?" Love is like water that conforms perfectly to whatever situation it is placed into, filling it completely without any place left untouched. I know that my answer will not please many of you but I am reminded of Paul who said, If I were still a pleaser of men I could not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

*The poll question I stated is from memory, it isn't word for word exact.

Last edited:
Some time ago I head about a poll that was taken that asked the question, if a man saw a stranger in danger of losing his life at the same moment his own dog faced death, which would you save?

Sadly, many people responded that they would save their dog's life over the stranger's life.

I cannot agree with that. A human life is far more precious than an animals life.
The Bible should be the foundation of our decisions.

Jesus was questioned about which was the great commandment in the law:

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 22:36-40

Love is what touches the heart of a person. Love doesn't ask, "What will this cost me?" Love does not ask, "Who is this for?" Love is like water that conforms perfectly to whatever situation it is placed into, filling it completely without any place left untouched. I know that my answer will not please many of you but I am reminded of Paul who said, If I were still a pleaser of men I could not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Well my dogs will never betray me I can't say that about any human I have ever met

so I'll take my dogs over anyone

Forum List

Back