I would be VERY careful about buying Tesla stock if I were you

You need to have brass cajones to buy TESLA. Elon Musk is a straight up genius but you can't throw speculative statements around like he is doing now about this supposed 'takeover' complete with a specific price target of $420. If this doesn't go through as advertised, Musk has just teed up a class action law suit on top of the other issues swirling around TESLA.

Why a class action suit? For what?

They're all overpriced. All of em.

The stock bubble is leaking all over the place and they have no idea where it's all going. lolol.

It's very cash heavy at the top; can't keep it in their shoe boxes any more, so they invest it. 'over-priced' is the norm now.

It's very cash heavy at the top; can't keep it in their shoe boxes any more, so they invest it. 'over-priced' is the norm now.

We're heading into a big correction soon. I don't think that it's out of the question to see the market drop so far as 50 percent. Maybe more. By default it must. There's no way they can keep it going.

Last edited:

We're heading int oa big correction soon. I don't think that uit's out of the question to see the market drop so far as 50 percent. Maybe more. By default it must. There's no way they can keep it going.

Well, Tesla is only affordable to few anyway, so he doesn't have to worry about producing millions of them. the last owners have a quality control problem they can't seem to deal with adequately; I doubt Musk has such problems, given his record.

Old Tex, give us your trades for the past year to see if you are legit! Come on, you don't know long term debt from current assets do ya punk? Who paid you to post here?

Somebody who wants to short Tesla. lol have to admit the current mgt. isn't doing well with it. Musk can shed some of the debt in a reorganization. Even with a 10 year amortization they still have to sell nearly 100,000 a year or so. That's not a hard sales goal to hit if they don't do something really stupid.

I'm not a trader, but a retiree who is a long term investor and also an accountant, so I certainly know the difference between long term debt and current assets. When a company has -0- profits, is hemmoraging cash and can't meet production schedules and when it plans to go into the market for outside long term debt to cover the shortfall, that's a danger signal to me that rough waters are ahead.

Based on what the company has done so far, its stock price has an insanely high valuation.

I didn't ask about that, I asked what their patent pool was; you seem to think it's worth zero, I think the reason why it has value is some might think its assets and patent pool are worth more than you think the company is worth, and maybe it's just ripe for a takeover.

As for the future markets, with incomes stagnant, and wages more likely to decline, few people can afford to buy them, actually. We're selling even cheap cars with 6 and 7 year loans now, a ridiculous length of time for car loans, just to get people in them, so the market for Teslas is already small and getting smaller.

I think the reason why it has value is some might think its assets and patent pool are worth more than you think the company is worth, and maybe it's just ripe for a takeover.

Nobody is going to take over a $59 billion company for their patents.

Didn't say that, dummy; I said assets and [patent pool. I just raised the questions, which of course you nor anybody else seems to know the answer to, but insists on getting your wittle feewings hurt over somebody just bringing it up for some reason. Maybe growing up would help you quit being a sniveling little whiner, especially re posts that have nothing to do with you?

Didn't say that, dummy; I said assets and [patent pool.

View attachment 208584

TSLA Balance Sheet | Tesla, Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance

DERP!

Yes, you do look more than a little retarded now ... somebody just offered a premium for the company. I was right all along, and you're still just a troll with zero biz sense.

somebody just offered a premium for the company. I was right all along,

Nobody offered anything for it, moron.

I didn't ask about that, I asked what their patent pool was; you seem to think it's worth zero, I think the reason why it has value is some might think its assets and patent pool are worth more than you think the company is worth, and maybe it's just ripe for a takeover.

As for the future markets, with incomes stagnant, and wages more likely to decline, few people can afford to buy them, actually. We're selling even cheap cars with 6 and 7 year loans now, a ridiculous length of time for car loans, just to get people in them, so the market for Teslas is already small and getting smaller.

I think the reason why it has value is some might think its assets and patent pool are worth more than you think the company is worth, and maybe it's just ripe for a takeover.

Didn't say that, dummy; I said assets and [patent pool. I just raised the questions, which of course you nor anybody else seems to know the answer to, but insists on getting your wittle feewings hurt over somebody just bringing it up for some reason. Maybe growing up would help you quit being a sniveling little whiner, especially re posts that have nothing to do with you?

View attachment 208584

DERP!

Yes, you do look more than a little retarded now ... somebody just offered a premium for the company. I was right all along, and you're still just a troll with zero biz sense.

Yes, cuz you're personally connected to every business deal under the sun, right gimp? lol you're just a troll, never even filled out your own tax returns going by your posts over the years. Go pretend to be a 'Big Giant Capitalist' somewhere where nobody knows you're an idiot.

View attachment 208584

DERP!

Yes, cuz you're personally connected to every business deal under the sun, right gimp? lol you're just a troll, never even filled out your own tax returns going by your posts over the years. Go pretend to be a 'Big Giant Capitalist' somewhere where nobody knows you're an idiot.

You won't be linking to an offer letter dated yesterday or earlier? DERP!

Alot has happened since July 31st.

Aug 7th: Elon's tweet heard around the world ... 'privatization at $420, funding secured'. (implying there is an offer on the table and the bankers are lined up)

Every member of the Tesla Board of Directors gets a subpoena.

Elon claims an Ambien addiction....sort of the Roseanne Barr defence for errant tweets....

The stock price closes way lower than before the short squeeze after the original tweet. ...$305

Shit happens.

I'm not a trader, but a retiree who is a long term investor and also an accountant, so I certainly know the difference between long term debt and current assets. When a company has -0- profits, is hemmoraging cash and can't meet production schedules and when it plans to go into the market for outside long term debt to cover the shortfall, that's a danger signal to me that rough waters are ahead.

Based on what the company has done so far, its stock price has an insanely high valuation.

View attachment 208584

DERP!

Any update on that $420 offer? DERP!

View attachment 208584

DERP!

Pssst…...over here.

DETROIT (AP) -- First it was the shocking tweet that funding was secured and Tesla may go private, then a statement that the money wasn't locked down after all. Two weeks later it's never mind, the whole deal is off.

'Private' mess: Musk's credibility goes from bad to worse

DERP!

View attachment 208584

DERP!

How many shares are you going to tender? LOL!

View attachment 208584

DERP!

You probably already ran out and spent your entire wad on it, got maybe 2 shares, right?

I don't gamble in stocks; they only reason they sell them to the public is because they're not wroth much in real life, and they can make huge windfalls from idiots chasing rumors, like yourself. I invest in real equities, and only those selling under their value at the moment. You wouldn't know anything about that stuff, so just keep on with your lame attempts and pretending to know all about 'capitalism n stuff'; The world markets need suckers, and lots of them.

View attachment 208584

DERP!

You probably already ran out and spent your entire wad on it, got maybe 2 shares, right?

I don't gamble in stocks; they only reason they sell them to the public is because they're not wroth much in real life, and they can make huge windfalls from idiots chasing rumors, like yourself. I invest in real equities, and only those selling under their value at the moment. You wouldn't know anything about that stuff, so just keep on with your lame attempts and pretending to know all about 'capitalism n stuff'; The world markets need suckers, and lots of them.

I don't gamble in stocks;

Or know much about them.
Now about that Tesla...…...

Forum List

Back