I would be VERY careful about buying Tesla stock if I were you

Yes, you do look more than a little retarded now ... somebody just offered a premium for the company. I was right all along, and you're still just a troll with zero biz sense.

somebody just offered a premium for the company. I was right all along,

Nobody offered anything for it, moron.

Yes, cuz you're personally connected to every business deal under the sun, right gimp? lol you're just a troll, never even filled out your own tax returns going by your posts over the years. Go pretend to be a 'Big Giant Capitalist' somewhere where nobody knows you're an idiot.

How many shares are you going to tender? LOL!

You probably already ran out and spent your entire wad on it, got maybe 2 shares, right?

I don't gamble in stocks; they only reason they sell them to the public is because they're not wroth much in real life, and they can make huge windfalls from idiots chasing rumors, like yourself. I invest in real equities, and only those selling under their value at the moment. You wouldn't know anything about that stuff, so just keep on with your lame attempts and pretending to know all about 'capitalism n stuff'; The world markets need suckers, and lots of them.

I don't gamble in stocks;

Or know much about them.
Now about that Tesla...…...

Trying to be clever, are you? What about Tesla? We already established you know nothing about it or why anybody thinks it's worth something. You got scholled, so try and grow up; nobody here believes you know shit abut finance and investing, much less economic fantasies.

somebody just offered a premium for the company. I was right all along,

Nobody offered anything for it, moron.

Yes, cuz you're personally connected to every business deal under the sun, right gimp? lol you're just a troll, never even filled out your own tax returns going by your posts over the years. Go pretend to be a 'Big Giant Capitalist' somewhere where nobody knows you're an idiot.

You probably already ran out and spent your entire wad on it, got maybe 2 shares, right?

I don't gamble in stocks; they only reason they sell them to the public is because they're not wroth much in real life, and they can make huge windfalls from idiots chasing rumors, like yourself. I invest in real equities, and only those selling under their value at the moment. You wouldn't know anything about that stuff, so just keep on with your lame attempts and pretending to know all about 'capitalism n stuff'; The world markets need suckers, and lots of them.

Or know much about them.

Trying to be clever, are you? What about Tesla? We already established you know nothing about it or why anybody thinks it's worth something. You got scholled, so try and grow up; nobody here believes you know shit abut finance and investing, much less economic fantasies.

What about Tesla?

You said you were right, that someone offered a premium.

So why don't you tell me about their offer?

You got scholled,

Who did that? Where?
You have a particular post number where this imaginary event occurred?
Or are you talking out of your ass again?

Or know much about them.

What about Tesla?

You got scholled,

Who did that? Where?

Ah playing 'I Touched You Last!!' .. well, you certainly have nothing to lose tby tripling and quadrupling down on 'Stupid', do you.

Or know much about them.

What about Tesla?

You got scholled,

Who did that? Where?

Ah playing 'I Touched You Last!!' .. well, you certainly have nothing to lose tby tripling and quadrupling down on 'Stupid', do you.

Ah playing 'I Touched You Last!!' ..

I'm playing, "You're a liar, or an idiot, still".

quadrupling down on 'Stupid'

Stupid? LOL!
On August 14th, you said someone offered a premium for Tesla.
It closed at $347.64 that day. Today it closed at $301.66.
Don't buyout offers usually make the stock go up, not down 13%?

Come on, school me some more. DERP!

Did anyone catch Musk's interview with Joe Rogan? Is he deliberately trying to torpedo his own company? What other explanation is there for his totally unprofessional bizarre behavior?

Or know much about them.

What about Tesla?

You got scholled,

Who did that? Where?

upload_2018-9-7_12-7-14.png

Heck of a chart there...….

At my age, I don't short stocks anymore - too much risk. But, brother, if i was 30 years younger, I would have laid on a huge short position in Tesla when the price started getting close to $400 per share. Elon Musk seems to have some serious mental issues (maybe it's the pressure) and IMO is no longer qualified to head the company. I also heard this morning that a couple of key executives in Tesla tendered their resignation, probably after that incredibly bad podcast interview yesterday.

I think Tesla has more room to drop in the future. If you own it at a high price, about all I can suggest is that you short the shares you already own to protect yourself against any further losses.

Did anyone catch Musk's interview with Joe Rogan? Is he deliberately trying to torpedo his own company? What other explanation is there for his totally unprofessional bizarre behavior?

He wants to buy back company shares, so he doesn't care if the price drops.

That idiot Toddster now thinks he's 'psychic' and 'wise', just because the price dropped on some news and gossip or other he had nothing to do with and no prior knowledge of.

Anybody can play that game: I predict that at some point it goes up again! And then it might go down again after that!

That idiot Toddster now thinks he's 'psychic' and 'wise', just because the price dropped on some news and gossip or other he had nothing to do with and no prior knowledge of.

Anybody can play that game: I predict that at some point it goes up again! And then it might go down again after that!

Looks like you didn't read the latest news... What the fuck is he thinking? Is he going mentally I'll?

Looks like you didn't read the latest news... What the fuck is he thinking? Is he going mentally I'll?

Some new hire left, and he took a hit off a joint. Big deal. It's just gossip, and we know gossip is what day traders and other gamblers thrive on, since they have no way of knowing what kind of shape any company is in, unless they're the CFO, and quite a few of those don't actually know, either. Somebody reports tomorrow Musk just shit a gold turd in his morning bowel movement and the price jumps; some clown has a wreck in a Tesla, rumors drop the price, and on and on and on and on.

Some new hire left, and he took a hit off a joint. Big deal. It's just gossip, and we know gossip is what day traders and other gamblers thrive on, since they have no way of knowing what kind of shape any company is in, unless they're the CFO, and quite a few of those don't actually know, either. Somebody reports tomorrow Musk just shit a gold turd in his morning bowel movement and the price jumps; some clown has a wreck in a Tesla, rumors drop the price, and on and on and on and on.

I read it was on a podcast and the airforce is looking into it because he has security clearance.

I read it was on a podcast and the airforce is looking into it because he has security clearance.

But it was legal where he took a hit, though. I guess the Feds will insist on theirs in this case. State law should trump the Fed on this one, imo. I'm not a fan of Musk, or Tesla, for the record, and don't care if he makes another $20 billion, or loses his ass and has to learn how to make french fries., either way I sleep just as well.

But it was legal where he took a hit, though. I guess the Feds will insist on theirs in this case. State law should trump the Fed on this one, imo. I'm not a fan of Musk, or Tesla, for the record, and don't care if he makes another $20 billion, or loses his ass and has to learn how to make french fries., either way I sleep just as well.

It's not with the law I assume ..

Here is part of the story

Air Force is looking into Elon Musk's pot smoking: Source

Elon Musk's pot smoking: Source
Michael Sheetz | Ryan Ruggiero
Published 10 Hours Ago Updated 8 Hours AgoCNBC.com
  • The U.S. Air Force has begun looking into Elon Musk apparently smoking weed on a podcast, a source at the military branch tells CNBC.
  • Musk's SpaceX provides services for the Air Force, with multiple high-value contracts.
105439429-1536353186931screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-4.45.51-pm.530x298.jpg

Source: YouTube
Elon Musk smokes marijuana during the Joe Rogan podcast.
The U.S. Air Force has begun looking into Elon Musk apparently smoking weed on a podcast, a source at the military branch told CNBC on Friday.

Musk's SpaceX provides services for the Air Force, with multiple high-value contracts. Marijuana use is prohibited for someone with a government security clearance, Fox Business reported, and is the central issue in the Air Force's inquiry

Toddster now thinks he's 'psychic' and 'wise',

Wiser than you.

just because the price dropped on some news and gossip or other he had nothing to do with

The price dropped? But you said....

Yes, you do look more than a little retarded now ... somebody just offered a premium for the company. I was right all along, and you're still just a troll with zero biz sense.

I would be VERY careful about buying Tesla stock if I were you

If you were right, how could the price have dropped from $347.64 on August 14, 2018 to $263.24 on Sep 7, 2018?

Maybe you're confused about the word "offered"?

Tesla's PE ratio from the latest earning report is 0.0. Compared to Ford which is 6.61 and Toyota at 8.54.

It would not seem to be overvalued at all.

The earnings per share is a loss, -11.84. At a price of $263.24, that gives a P/E of -22.233. When earnings go negative, the P/E is frequently reported as zero.

You need to have brass cajones to buy TESLA. Elon Musk is a straight up genius but you can't throw speculative statements around like he is doing now about this supposed 'takeover' complete with a specific price target of $420. If this doesn't go through as advertised, Musk has just teed up a class action law suit on top of the other issues swirling around TESLA.
Wow I didn't think it would be the SEC that would sue Musk!

Forum List

Back