I wonder which psychotropic drugs this school shooter was on, or recently off of?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Odds are ridiculously high that this is another one with a chemically altered brain from years of psychotropic drugs for depression, anxiety, ADHD, or whatever.

Even with a study that shows that the assumptions behind SSRIs are false..

"Our comprehensive review of the major strands of research on serotonin shows there is no convincing evidence that depression is associated with, or caused by, lower serotonin concentrations or activity. Most studies found no evidence of reduced serotonin activity in people with depression compared to people without, and methods to reduce serotonin availability using tryptophan depletion do not consistently lower mood in volunteers."

.. doctors are still prescribing them. These include:
  • Zoloft (sertraline)
  • Prozac (fluoxetine)
  • Celexa (citalopram)
  • Lexapro (escitalopram)
  • Paxil (paroxetine)
ADHD meds are popular as well. These include:
  • Adderall (amphetamine)
  • Ritalin (amphetamine)
  • Concerta (methylphenidate)
  • Dexadrine (amphetamine)
From the Cleveland Clinic, here the science behind these beauties,

"ADHD medication treats the symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), such as hyperactivity and impulsivity. ADHD medications work by increasing the levels of chemicals (neurotransmitters) in your brain. It can take time to find the right ADHD medication for you, but once you do, you’ll likely see an improvement in your symptoms."

Common sense tells you that fucking around with the chemicals in the brain, year after year, will affect it negatively, and doctors prescribe all this shit year after year without even knowing how or if it works. And they do this to kids. A lot of people have multiple meds on this list. It's really unbelievable. The side effects of getting off these meds are scary.

Leftists are by far much higher consumers of psychotropic drugs than the rest of us.

And it's been proven that one of the side effects of many psych meds is the urge towards violence. Listen to the commercials!

I vote that we cure all mentally ill people with a bullet. Lets just get this over with once and for all. :dunno:

I've certainly never met one that was cured with psych drugs. All I've ever seen these drugs accomplish is a steady revenue stream for "mental health professionals" and the pHARMaceutical industry.

I've certainly never met one that was cured with psych drugs. All I've ever seen these drugs accomplish is a steady revenue stream for "mental health professionals" and the pHARMaceutical industry.

And because of that they'll never give it up.

Nor will they ever stop promoting hormones and surgery as treatment for the mental disorder of gender identity disorder.

The killer in Tennessee committed suicide by cop, but the Democrats are desperately trying to fit it in with their goal of transgenderization of children and disarming of Americans.

And because of that they'll never give it up.

Nor will they ever stop promoting hormones and surgery as treatment for the mental disorder of gender identity disorder.

The killer in Tennessee committed suicide by cop, but the Democrats are desperately trying to fit it in with their goal of transgenderization of children and disarming of Americans.

Very well said.

Thank you.

I vote that we cure all mentally ill people with a bullet. Lets just get this over with once and for all. :dunno:
Liberals would rather say they (through government action) are doing SOMETHING, even if said something doesn't work or, as is more commonly the case, makes things worse or causes new problems. The value they put on saying they are doing something is hard to estimate. They carry this attitude into a lot of weird arguments, like this one.

Forum List

Back