I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.
ron-burgundy.jpeg

Maybe your senility prevents you form remembering when the families of politicians were off limits for personal or political attacks. Of course you regressive threw all that out the window, now you call others hypocrites when they play by the rules you've established. Too freaking funny.

Not a single person in this thread has attacked Melania. Every negative post in this thread has been directed at Michelle. :cuckoo:

Like I said, your rules. LMAO

The right has been attacking Michelle years before Trump was even running. Not to mention 90% of this thread are attacks on Michelle, and nobody has gone after Melania.

You mean like the left went after Palin....and still do? LOL Your hypocrisy is amazing but keep wailing

Palin was one of the candidates. :rolleyes:

Sarah was the reason I could not vote for McCain. I learned my lesson with Dub-u. Elections HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

Maybe your senility prevents you form remembering when the families of politicians were off limits for personal or political attacks. Of course you regressive threw all that out the window, now you call others hypocrites when they play by the rules you've established. Too freaking funny.

Not a single person in this thread has attacked Melania. Every negative post in this thread has been directed at Michelle. :cuckoo:

The right has been attacking Michelle years before Trump was even running. Not to mention 90% of this thread are attacks on Michelle, and nobody has gone after Melania.

You mean like the left went after Palin....and still do? LOL Your hypocrisy is amazing but keep wailing

Was her kids? :rolleyes:

Sarah was the reason I could not vote for McCain. I learned my lesson with Dub-u. Elections HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

After the filth you posted yesterday you're lucky you're not on ignore. Now be gone, troll

Her children weren't.

Agreed. And any attacks on her children were unwarranted, but there were very few. The right has attacked Chelsea's looks since she was a child, and just about everything about Michelle since before Obama was elected. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Her children weren't.

Agreed. And any attacks on her children were unwarranted, but there were very few. The right has attacked Chelsea's looks since she was a child, and just about everything about Michelle since before Obama was elected. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Very few? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Get serious, the left lost their collective minds.

You seem to be conveniently forgetting the OP.

The OP wasn't an attack on Melania. It was pointing out the hypocrisy of the "party of family values" :lol:

What ever helps you sleep at night. LMAO

Her children weren't.

Over what? Her adult daughter getting pregnant?

You seem to be conveniently forgetting the OP.

The OP wasn't an attack on Melania. It was pointing out the hypocrisy of the "party of family values" :lol:

What ever helps you sleep at night. LMAO

You know that's exactly what the point of the OP was. That's why you can't have a detailed discussion on how it was an attack on Melania.

Her children weren't.

Save it, I've been on forums fo nearly 14 years and have a memory like an elephant. You'll get nowhere going this route

Her children weren't.

Save it, I've been on forums fo nearly 14 years and have a memory like an elephant. You'll get nowhere going this route

Then explain to me some of these terrible attacks on Palin's family, elephant.

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

That goes both ways. I couldn't careless what she has done, she's not running for POTUS but hey while we're at being all moral and shit have you seen the nudes of Obamie's white trash mama? Now save the drama, it's stupid

Be honest with yourself. If a Democrat's wife had posed nude and he himself had been through three marriages do you really think the right just wouldn't bring it up? When Weiner tweeted a picture of his dick they spent months talking about it.
spend months talking about how democrats are obsessed with this kind of shit.

If Trump wins the Third Lady already has her own theme song. All she needs is the White House flagpole.

Hail to the Slut, ya'all.

Her children weren't.

Awww now you're getting all leftist. You and I both know the left was merciless on Palin and her family....and still is. Use the search function and cease stop demanding I do your legwork

Her children weren't.

Well the mooch brought it on herself, the bitch wasn't proud of her country until her hubby was nominated to run for president, US Senator wasn't enough reason for her to be proud. The heat she's received is well deserved. Once again, you regressives get all upset when you're painted with a broad brush, but you attempt to minimize it when your side does it. You want to play by Alinsky's rules, you got it.

Awww now you're getting all leftist. You and I both know the left was merciless on Palin and her family....and still is. Use the search function and cease stop demanding I do your legwork

Okay. Name something.

Okay. Name something.

You're deflecting and know exactly what I'm talking about, save the tried and failed tactic

Her children weren't.

Well the mooch brought it on herself, the bitch wasn't proud of her country until her hubby was nominated to run for president, US Senator wasn't enough reason for her to be proud. The heat she's received is well deserved. Once again, you regressives get all upset when you're painted with a broad brush, but you attempt to minimize it when your side does it. You want to play by Alinsky's rules, you got it.

My side? I've only ever supported Republicans. Trump isn't a Republican.

Forum List

Back